Reviews for Without Drag
Alanna Hrncir chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Oh my god... So funny. Definitely enjoyed this. You should make a series of them.. Maybe somehow working it out that they change restrooms one at a time, to change experiences. XD Don't know if that'd work, but it's a funny thought. Definitely loved this. Thank you for writing it!
The Rainbow Princess chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
XD oh dear god!
ElizaJohnson chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
BAHAHAHAHA This was hilarious! "Welcome to the ladies' room!" had me literally laughing out loud. Well done. :)
KissTheBoy7 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Ahhh! I really liked this! It made my day :3 I laughed so hard at the eyeliner bit because it's true, Markyboy's baby blues would totally pop with some eyeliner. The only bit that I think you shortchanged was the specifics regarding Angel's talking with each of them, but I suppose it wasn't very important. Kudos my friend.

Toni
darkgemwildcat chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Lol oh poor Mark...
conscious-mistakes chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
That made me die laughing. I'm just sitting here silently in my room, and then I start reading this on my laptop, and then... BAM! Random laugh explosion that makes everyone stare at me! But seriously, good job.
-JC
Black Raven 2539 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Marvelous! I loved it. A solutely hilarious.
viveamo91 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
This story is so fun! I love Angels gender fluidity, and the "ooh rodger" thing at the beginning was hilarious! You should write more humor for sure!