Reviews for Life in Gravity Falls
Guest chapter 6 . 4/14/2013
In Chapter six the tall man had no face what I thought of when I heard this was slender man. That guy has no weakness and no matter what you have to find the pages. What if the pages where part of diapers book that would be cool.
WalkInThePark chapter 9 . 11/9/2012
You didn't update. I hate you.
Silaze chapter 9 . 10/26/2012
Nice! All these little bits are very well written, and very in character. I hope to see more of the body swap plot- things are getting interesting. Out of curiosity, are these two plots (Number 3 and Number 4/Body Swap) completely separate stories, or are they going to intertwine? Fanfic-ception! Anyways, update soon!
FlashForward21 chapter 9 . 10/22/2012
Wow, great chapter!
WalkInThePark chapter 9 . 10/21/2012
Bad. Bad chapter.
HighbornCrab chapter 9 . 10/19/2012
3 and 4 are goin to need a game plan to survive
WordNerb93 chapter 9 . 10/18/2012
Huh. Considering we never saw them again in the actual show, perhaps they didn't want to go back? I don't know... It certainly is an interesting idea.
WalkInThePark chapter 8 . 10/10/2012
Omg! Continue!
WalkInThePark chapter 7 . 10/10/2012
Nyan.princess chapter 8 . 10/1/2012
Great chapter! There fighting was pretty unexpected, so I can't wait to see the aftermath of that. :)
WordNerb93 chapter 8 . 9/29/2012
Well, this definitely needs a conclusion. Especially due to the fact that they are getting at each other's throats right now.

Although, I did like the part where Stan was talking to them about making fun of themselves.
ThatGuyWhoReadsFanfiction chapter 8 . 9/29/2012
How many chapters is this part gonna be?
Well anyway, I'm enjoying this, and I'm glad you finally updated.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/26/2012
Heheh awesome
Nyan.princess chapter 7 . 9/15/2012
I love this! All of these shorts are great and I can't wait for more!
WordNerb93 chapter 7 . 9/8/2012
Ha ha! Oh man! This is hilarious! Although, I bet there are a few things Mabel will soon learn about being in Dipper's body that she will not like. Just saying, she'll probably want her old body back soon.