Reviews for Super Smash Bosses!
Ken Xiraka chapter 25 . 8/3/2005
This story was amazing, which is exactly why I put it in my C2 archive, "SSBM: Truly Greats".
Ken Xiraka chapter 17 . 7/22/2005
Warlock Punch is Ganondorf's best attack.
Ken Xiraka chapter 11 . 7/22/2005
Um... Daisy is Princess of the Sahara Kingdom.
Ken Xiraka chapter 2 . 7/22/2005
Hm... Interesting. Quick question, if you read this... Is Dragmire Ganon's real last name? and if so, where did it come from? I saw it in another fanfic, but never in a Zelda game.
Ken Xiraka chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Eh... Greenish skin? Ganon looks more black than green...
HVK chapter 10 . 2/23/2005
This is one of my favorite chapters. Great fight scenes and what not!

Hm, Razorbeard seems easily agitated, don't you think?

Intelligent way to win, not to mention remnisciant of the Black Knight from Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
HVK chapter 9 . 2/17/2005
I just love Chaos! Both little-case and not-so-little-case.

This was an entertaining match, not to mention full of entertainment! What happened to Grundy is popularily known as situational irony.
HVK chapter 8 . 2/17/2005
Well, that was short and repulsive. Not to mention damaging to one's ego. And fleshmeat.

So that's why I never saw the Alien movies.
HVK chapter 7 . 2/17/2005
Heh heh heh. That chauvinistic jerk got what was coming to him.

Overall, I didn't really like this fight much, but I did like the gags.

"Superior fighting style"...That IS funny! Of course he's going to die a horrible bloody death, just like all those who deserved worse then my sentencing them to the Realm of Eternal Reslessness and Itchiness!

Hey, they called me stupid.
HVK chapter 6 . 2/17/2005
I just love how Scale taunts . Someone's got an attitude on her...and I can tell you from personal experiance that that isn't a bad thing at all.

Bowser must not be that bright, as turtles actually are reptiles. They are merely amphibious.

Ah yes, a joke it was, and such a funny one too! For someone with phylum confusion, The King of Koopas is surprisingly bright.
HVK chapter 5 . 2/17/2005
Hee hee, I loved Ganondorf's humiliation at the hands of Mewtwo...BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! That was a halirious scene, too.

That was a vicious match, though quite intertaining. The back-and-forth talk was funny. If not for the talk, this story would be only mediocre, but this makes it good and realistic.

I'd say that Oxygen had a full-on Monty Python & The Holy Grail, wouldn't you?
HVK chapter 4 . 2/17/2005
Gary is such an idiot.

I didn't like this fight so much, but turn-based battle doesn't look very good on type, does it?
HVK chapter 3 . 2/17/2005
I liked this fight. It was full of neat special effects, and it has some interesting forshadowing.

Admittingly, it is a bit difficult to read sometimes, but that's because the paragraph setter of 2002 was evil. You want to hurt it. I want to hurt it.
HVK chapter 2 . 2/17/2005
*sigh* Please ignore that review for chapter 25. It was written by evil Jerk Demons while they wrote bad reviews and made me watch. It will forever be a blight on my soul.

Ahem. So,I honestly have to say, I love the cast that's finished in this chapter. It's imaginative and brings to mind good crossovers. Not to mention exploding evil clowns.
Khaak chapter 15 . 8/14/2004
good idea with the Perfect Chaos vs Scales thing i could actually hear that song that played in the one between SS and PC but didn't it take the posetive power of the Chaos Emeralds to stop PC? being a prototype must still have perks