Reviews for All That Matters Is the Kiss
Lane chapter 25 . 8/15/2013
I finally finished this and Omg! Just I just crud and jeez it was just so cute and ahh! The faith they had was rediculis and it was so sweet and idk this just broke me and I love it and yes amazing job!
Forever Gleek chapter 25 . 6/29/2013
PERFECT! You are not terrible at endings at all this was amazing such a great story I'm sad it has come to an end but knowing me I'll read it again just like Serendipitous which I have just done for the 11 or 12th time haha I really am a fan :)
Meg 8099 chapter 25 . 6/28/2013
Soooo very good! Yum
laraglee chapter 25 . 6/18/2013
awww the vow lovely movie...they finally together..I love the ending, great story and thanks for sharing :)
misscorylynn chapter 25 . 6/18/2013
so sad that this story came to an end :( but so happy you finally got to finish it. i loved it! :)
guest21 chapter 25 . 6/18/2013
I reallly like this story that I've read it in one sitting.. I love how you wrote the story between San and Britt... Thanks for writting this.. This is why I really love the Brittana fandom.. Kudos! :)
r e l chapter 25 . 6/18/2013
Omg finally! Love it so much! It was perfect :)
ResseGarcia chapter 25 . 6/18/2013
Awwe... well I'm happy for them both. I thought it would last longer than this. but anyways, gosh. I so love this fic. like, this was the first fic I ever followed! so I'm quite sad that it's already over. So I'll just read it again soon. Thanks for writing this one! :))
lg4az chapter 25 . 6/18/2013
Thanks for the ride. I really enjoyed this fic. So happy you finished this.
auggy1984 chapter 25 . 6/18/2013
Not bad
definitelyalopez chapter 25 . 6/18/2013
Ah! I love this fic so much! So sad that it has come to an end but such an amazing ride!
Santanalover16 chapter 25 . 6/18/2013
omg, beautiful ending! i'm gonna miss this fic so much! thank you for writing it.
HeYa-GLeeK12 chapter 25 . 6/18/2013
This fic is seriously underrated, this should have more reviews really. My only comment is that I would have loved the ending to be that of them getting married... How about a one shot for that? Teehee... ;)
Forever Gleek chapter 24 . 4/18/2013
OMG woman you're killing me here :P great chapter and great cliffhanger again but still so so cruel haha!
r e l chapter 24 . 4/8/2013
Omg what happens next?! Love this story so much!