Reviews for When Darcy Met Steve
FullMentalPanic chapter 1 . 6/17
Quite enjoyable. One of the things I like about Cap is that he's got enough maturity to act on equal ground with folks twenty years senior to him. That said, you use Darcy very effectively to show how young he still is, can't run for president, hah, and give her a unique way of relating to him that really serves to illustrate both their characters. Excellent work with the details in this. The cafeteria behinds the authorized personnel only door, Darcy charging in when Steve hangs back, the wire tapped hallways and Darcy's confidence that her Colonel Fury comments will be taken in context, the tech branch dumping old cellphones on Steve 'cause they think he won't know the difference. it really worked to make the fic richer.

I really appreciate how Steve is determined to catch up with the century and Darcy's assessment of his approach to it. Very good job showing Steve transition while still showing how his upbringing is from a bygone era. You just mesh his acclimation with his old fashioned class superbly.

Props for exploring this as a friendship. Steve spent at least a few months touring America with and working in close proximity with a bunch of showgirls. As far as any of us know, they all got along. When you think about it, it makes sense for Steve to be able to maintain platonic relationships with female co-workers.

As for Buck/Darcy, sorry. I think I fell for it about the same paragraph that you did.
GreenRose58 chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
This still makes my heart happy. Also, I really need a sequel with Darcy/Bucky.
lumanarann chapter 1 . 10/4/2016
Please ship Bucky/Darcy, and write that fic! :) This was so cute!
haldirflet chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
Waiting with baited breath... keep updating!
pjorchestra chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
Aww
inkbolt93 chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
This is adorable and I love it forever.
baWDolf chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
It's ok, I ship Bucky and Darcy too. This obviously needs to be followed up by something post Winter Solider.
BlueNynaeve chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
There is no problem here. I love your Bucky/Darcy and this just makes it inevitable. Love!
Anagram RMX chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
yay friendship fics! More need to exist, I swear. Your steve and Darcy are adorable bros in this :)
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
Aww this was cute.
ImmaFly chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
i know! you totally did at the end!

i was totally hoping for steve/darcy and then bam!

killed it! you killed it! lol

but nonetheless, definitely loved the read.

it was fun. and now i need to go watch when steve met darcy - i mean, when harry met sally again because yea.

definitely warrants another watch ;)

thanks for the fun read! and seriously, loved your darcy and steve
Asterisks chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
I'm shipping Bucky/Darcy with you! Great fic, I hope you can write more in this universe. Darcy meets the winter soldier? ;)
TrianaStyx chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
This was great! I liked reading a fic where they're friends. :) And Bucky/Darcy is awesome!
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Dude,you just had to say I'm. Shipping Bucky and Darcy!
hafizatul sufiah yaacob chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
please..her hillarious and crazy sarcasm can heal barnes