Reviews for When Darcy Met Steve
pjorchestra chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
Aww
inkbolt93 chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
This is adorable and I love it forever.
baWDolf chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
It's ok, I ship Bucky and Darcy too. This obviously needs to be followed up by something post Winter Solider.
BlueNynaeve chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
There is no problem here. I love your Bucky/Darcy and this just makes it inevitable. Love!
Anagram RMX chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
yay friendship fics! More need to exist, I swear. Your steve and Darcy are adorable bros in this :)
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
Aww this was cute.
ImmaFly chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
i know! you totally did at the end!

i was totally hoping for steve/darcy and then bam!

killed it! you killed it! lol

but nonetheless, definitely loved the read.

it was fun. and now i need to go watch when steve met darcy - i mean, when harry met sally again because yea.

definitely warrants another watch ;)

thanks for the fun read! and seriously, loved your darcy and steve
Asterisks chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
I'm shipping Bucky/Darcy with you! Great fic, I hope you can write more in this universe. Darcy meets the winter soldier? ;)
TrianaStyx chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
This was great! I liked reading a fic where they're friends. :) And Bucky/Darcy is awesome!
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Dude,you just had to say I'm. Shipping Bucky and Darcy!
hafizatul sufiah yaacob chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
please..her hillarious and crazy sarcasm can heal barnes
Leo-ta chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
fantastic story and its okay to ship bucky/darcy a lot of us do! (you should totally write them a story)
Borrowed Twenties chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
This is great! A refreshing change from all the romance stories here haha, I'm always a sucker for friendshippy stories. Steve's responses to his ancient and unhelpful phone was hilarious, and I like how easy and natural you made their friendship. This was fantastic!
D.D. Natanya chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
No. Because I suddenly want to ship them too.
This story was cute, and I REALLY like how you didn't make Darcy and Steve have a romantic relationship, though they would make a cute couple in another story.
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 9/2/2013