Reviews for Take A Chance
poorbasil chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I dont like Draco and Astoria, at all.
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
This is awesome! I prefer Draco/Astoria, but i was on need of a good marrige fic and stumbled upon this! I can't wait to see Astorias reaction when she fnds out she is too marry Blaise...:)
Ralinde chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Ai, that bubble is gonna burst, isn't it? :( That's a pity, I like Draco/Astoria. I like how Astoria and her mother have this strong bond, but I would suggest using a bit less of 'Mrs. Greengrass' and 'Astoria', and make more use of 'she', 'her', 'her mother/daughter' etc. to make it flow better.
Astoria's mum is treating her servants like they're house elves but I like the idea of them setting free their house elves and thus creating a trend amongst the pureblooded families.
Winterwood11 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I quite liked this, though I haven't actually read much Astoria before. I like the characterizations of the family so far; it seems quite accurate with just the slightest touch of pride (The Greengrass family set trends, and others soon followed them). And of course, it's just like a mother to worry ;)
There were a few minor SPaG mistakes at the front, such as the spacing in between prophet and as. But nothing was too major to really throw me off. Good job :)