Reviews for A Little Bit of Boy Talk
braygirl chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
This was so cute! I could see this talk happening between them lol well done!
Myriamj chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Hahaha...poor Arnold. Gerald is great. And Helga...well, i think she is wake up and she listened hin, isn't?
hydeandjackieforever20 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
ha ha I love the ending of this this. So cute ;)
quorra laraex chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
THIS WAS SO CUTE omFG
Sandra Strickland chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I like this Gerald!
CarrotCake23 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Thanks, everyone, for your reviews! I really appreciate them, and I love that I can bring you a little (tiny bit) of joy. I love Hey Arnold! and I'm pretty sure you do, too!
Nep2uune chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Gerald is never going to give Helga a compliment because of the way she treats him and Arnold. He doesn't like her. And if he says something nice about her then that would mean that he likes her. Gerald can over look everyones elses faults but Helga's. I believe he really really likes her deep down. He just don't want anyone to know. In most girls Arnold only look at the outer beauty. But with Helga he sees the inter beauty. I believe Helga can be one of the best looking girls in the group. When they get older and give Rhonda and Lila a run for there money.
Pheebs22 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Haha, awesome! And I bet anything Helga was awake the whole time, right? :D
AmorFatiAhMi chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
This was cute:)

People always seem to forget Stinky had a crush on Helga. Glad you brought that up! Lol
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Exllcent fic
Kirei Tsuki chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
OK like forreals OMG this is too cute! I love it! Favoriting! :D
desired-hanyou-aly chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
LMAO!
JupiterSun11 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Ha ha, awweeeeh. This is just too cute. I like the plotless-ness, its just something short and sweet.
SkaterKid13 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I luv this! I hope in the jungle movie that Craig gives Arnold, Helga and Gerald the best lines. So cute how Arnold sticks up for Helga. Sweet story.