Reviews for Fossil Fighting Randomness
bk42bk42 chapter 54 . 4/25
I think you should do one where Rupert has a dream where he is married to Dina, who turns into ZZ, then 'wakes up' to find Dina now has the head of a Z-Rex, then wakes up screaming, which causes Dina to awaken and get pissed and break Ruperts arm and then *time skip 4 years* Dina marries Rupert (My thinking is you have to be at least 14 to become an official fossil fighter) but then Dina says she changed her mind and then runs off with Stella LOL turns out it was all a dream... Or was it?
dinomonfan chapter 16 . 4/17
i am a boy and can you have it like the evil bannana closing in on everybody with playdoh scissors that he uses to beat people then i fall out of the sky on my t rex lord squishing the bannana
and i get of my t rex lord and i just shout to dina " WASSUP" she yells it back and then 10 seconds later everyones shouting WASSUP and im like ok away t rex lord away and hop on him and he just fly away and dina all like think im in love and ruperts all like im a kill you and catches a note and it says " try me and also beware falling bannana
Update more often? Sureeeeeeee
PokemonFreakGirl chapter 10 . 3/24
My OC's name is Luna Dragonara she is half dragon,dinosaur,cat,vivasaur,and human hybrid
PokemonFreakGirl chapter 54 . 3/24
4 wordz WEIRD GOOFY FUNNY LAUGHED MY BUTT OFF
Aubrie1234 chapter 54 . 10/10/2014
Well, I think you should do crossovers with Dinosaur King, Pokemon, and Digimon! They're some of my favorite shows!
PokKing42 chapter 53 . 5/28/2014
Do a dinaurian blooper chapter, where Raptin gets humiliated. I think he should be found singing the barbie song in the shower by... wait for it... wait for it... HIS CRUSH, DUNA! Along with King Dynal, but Duna finds him first. Also, do one where Raptin is put into a random cartoon that you think is annoying.
Mew'smeow chapter 53 . 1/2/2014
Hmm... make a crack chapter using only 4 characters. Please? Your story is very humorous.
DunalN2 chapter 53 . 12/2/2013
BLOODLILYUPDATEYOURPREWRITENSTORYNOWORILLHAVEDUNALEATYOUALIVEDOYOUUNDERSTAND?!
BloodLily16 chapter 53 . 12/1/2013
Oh wow! XD I love how everyone freaks out when the baby comes. And Rupert's right, how do you get a grape, an orange, and a watermelon from two bananas? (PS, please have Olivia shoot Jack in the knee again.)
PokemonMasterRed75 chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
I can't stop laughing
DunalN2 chapter 52 . 11/5/2013
...You didn't update FF:UC...
BloodLily16 chapter 52 . 11/4/2013
TRY SUMMER WARS OR FAIRY TAIL! PLEEEEEASE!
Starry's Light chapter 26 . 8/29/2013
HHHAAHAHAAAAAAA! That's my reaction to this. I love the chapter! :3 Banana family is superduper AWESOME! :DDDDDD
Starry's Light chapter 12 . 8/27/2013
I like the random things. :3 Don't change it.