Reviews for Revenge Of The Nightmare
kissmejasontodd chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
I love this story SO much! I can't wait until you continue! Just a small note, not to be mean or picky or anything, but when you say "I love you to," it's actually too, not to. But awesome writing skills, my friend:)
Spice of Life chapter 5 . 9/2/2013
I can't even describe my feelings right now except for that I'm trying super, super hard to not type this entire review in caps lock.

BUT IM SO GLAD YOU UPDATED LIKE YOU DONT EVEN KNOW OMFG. And there's so much happening and its 2 am and I don't even know if I fully comprehended what I just read so obviously I'm gonna have to re-read it tomorrow.

I know I should just be grateful (and I really, really am) that you're updating this, but I'm also hoping the Love's Labor sequel will get updated sometime in the near/distant future as well.

Basically everything you write is amazing. I want to go Misery on you and kidnap you and make you write me Kogan things. Except instead of breaking your legs I'll just like, cry if you try to leave. That whole scenario sounded way less crazy and stalkerish in my head.
DuckieLuver chapter 5 . 9/2/2013
Oh man! I had almost given up hope on this story, because it hadn't updated since I first read it, and I've seriously read it like, 8 times. It's gotten to the point where I have the first two completely memorized... it's bad... but oh man! I'm so excited! This was awesome! I would point out everything I loved about it, but I seriously can't... there's too much. I can't wait to see what happens next!
DuckieLuver chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
Holy cow! I loved this so much- I went through the whole series in one day! Amazing stuff! I'm not even that big a fan of Halloween (which is super funny, because I'm a monster in a maze each year) or even like nightmare before Christmas but you did such a great job! Can't wait to see what happens!
Love and Peace Forever chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
Omg! Update soon! I've missed this story so much! Can't wait for more! :)

xoxo

Love and Peace Forever
carina24star chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
You updated ,I'm so glad . Lots has happened and I'm kinda confused but I'm still excited about it . Poor Logie I feel so bad for him. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Spice of Life chapter 4 . 5/26/2013
I'm pretty sure I'm delerious and gave a fever right now but I had to try and read this tonight and I totally cried when I saw it was updated I'm so glad they turned back into humans I was afraid like what if they were still dogs I know this makes no sense I'm really sick I promise my other reviews will make sense
ILuvWatchingTV chapter 4 . 5/26/2013
OMG I have been waiting for this story for ages...thank you for updating and I hope that you put up the next chapter soon...so much going on...intense!
Spice of Life chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
So you assuring me you're going to update at some point caused me to re-read this series again. Are Carlos and James still dogs? Is Werewolf!Kendall the broom? Why is this so amazing?! SO MANY QUESTIONS. Seriously, I'm so glad you haven't abandoned this. I 100% understand real life taking over and being more important, as it should be. Its just crazy how into this I am. I feel like I'm reading fucking Harry Potter or something, except with hot gay sex. It's like Twilight...if Twilight was good. And a little more gay. Okay its not like Twilight, because Twilight is shit. But you get what I'm saying. Maybe.
Spice of Life chapter 3 . 3/12/2013
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease tell me you're going to update this. This is seriously one of the best fics I have ever read, and I've been on this site for like 10 years. There's seriously not one thing I don't like about it. Its such an original plot AND I DON'T EVEN HAVE WORDS FOR HOW AMAZING IT IS. Please for the love of all that is holy and halloween, continue this story. I am literally begging you. I will review every single chapter you update with. I will pet your hair and tell you you're pretty. Just PLEASE continue this. This is going to be so stuck in my head, I have to know what happens.

I used to love reading books, but I sort of lost that. This makes me feel exactly like I'm lost in an amazing book all over again...except even better, because it has hot Kogan sex. IT'S 3 AM RIGHT NOW AND I CAN'T GO TO SLEEP I KEEP THINKING OF THIS PLEASE HELP ME.
kaitlynluvskogan chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
YAY! I can't wait till next chapter.
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP
Love and Peace Forever chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
This was insane but in a amazing way! Holy damn! Can't wait for more! UPDATE SOON!

xoxo
lilygirl42001 chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
OH MY GOD..nooo I am so sad oh gosh what happen :( is Warewolf Kendall okay and how can Logan realverse can help :/ I feel so sad, god I just hope they be okay
but great chapter love it as always xx
suppressedanonymous chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
Oh man! So glad Kendall and Katie got to Logan before the spider did but now they have to face Jo and I don't like where this is headed ...
Candid-Canoe chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
Yay, an update! This had me on the edge of my seat. You're definitely gifted at writing suspense. I can't wait to see the answers to so many questions I have revealed. Thanks so much for writing!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »