Reviews for Striking a Deal With The Enemy
India Weasley Took chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
good! adding to my favorites
Mia Potter chapter 2 . 1/25/2003
Hello, dear. Very cute- you must continue to write. Hehe- I kept forgetting that it was you that wrote this. Ya know, I kinda feel a bit like Draco. Have you ever been with me to a fast food restaurant. Two words: not pretty. Anyways, continue writing, and don't forget about your other story- I'm almost done with mine!

Sandwich!
ppgsurferartist chapter 2 . 12/15/2002
lol i like the part when Draco drinks the Ketchup. Keep writing - it sounds great so far!
saaio chapter 2 . 7/17/2002
that's so funny! Draco and Ginny in a McDonald's. very original idea! never would have thought of it. :D
mrs-isaacs chapter 1 . 7/13/2002
That was a really good start...cant wait to read more

Draco-lover
Nupil chapter 1 . 7/13/2002
Oh i think im first reviewee! Arnt i grand?

Hmm i think this fic def. has potential if you keep it going, 2 things. Would they both agree to a deal that quickly? I suppose if it is their first times in muggle london ... they'd need support, but thats a bit odd i mean they would both re-think it wouldnt they? Whole sowrn enemy thing ... but eh. Oh and when you do continue this please please dont make it in a second Virginia is over her self "oh no i like him! what do i do? omg like he'd *never* like meeeee" thats just wrong, it has to be a build up, or i could leave you to write ur own fic ... but i think the idea is original so you can do lots with it. You also i suppose kind of have to explain her chracter, but we'll see it, and its good to see "shy ickle ginnikens" breaking off from the band wagon and calling him Draco rather then *Malfoy* as if he was the devils spawn.

Okay ... now that my not so little rampage is over, i want you to get back to writing asap!

Grazie cara! ciao!
saaio chapter 1 . 7/13/2002
this sounds like an interesting start. I want to know what happens so write more! on this other sit people draw characters from the books and they put couples together...a few people even put draco and ginnie together...so this is cool.
i luv draco malfoy chapter 1 . 7/13/2002
ok i wonder what is going to happen to draco and giny can u write more i would greatly appreciate it