Reviews for Dreamwalking
I love this so much
Ender12300 chapter 6 . 12/8/2015
MeetMeElsewhere,
I am such a massive fan of your writing.
Each piece, well, most, have made me cry; sadness and joy alike.
I hope that you continue writing this story, and that you feel no more sadness.
I go through much sadness as well during my life.
Anyways, I live your writing so much.
Good job, and I hope all of your writing shall continue.
A few ideas might be:
Sebastian realizes that Ciel has affections towards him, and begins, accidentally, showing his own feelings.
An accidental kiss, to which both react badly upon.
A kidnapping, where Ciel is.. Well, raped.
I truly hope you will continue this story, as I love it quite a bit, and that you feel better.

With complete sincerity,
Ender12300
TheAwesomeCocoPuff chapter 6 . 7/28/2014
Ohhhhhh, poor Sebby! He needs a hug! I need an update! Please! Also, NightShadow1397 isn't the only one who thinks you are a good writer. I think so too! So update Please! Coco out!
TheAwesomeCocoPuff chapter 5 . 7/28/2014
Oh. My. Kami-sama. *falls over dead* That's all that I need to say. KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS! SEBACIEL KISS! Yep yep yep! Bai-bai!
TheAwesomeCocoPuff chapter 4 . 7/28/2014
"He looked up at he man holding him with large pleading eyes which almost made Sebastian break down and make everything disappear altogether." Oh kami-sama. My ovaries. They just exploded. I'm picturing it and dying. Wow. I hope their officially together by the time Sebby has gotten CIel through this. You see, I don't just ship them. I FREAKIN' DISNEY CRUISELINER THEM! SEBACIEL FO' DA WIN! Now I'ma go read the next chapter. Obviously. Bye.
TheAwesomeCocoPuff chapter 3 . 7/28/2014
Bassy will rescue him and it will be beautiful and Ciel was so cute and just his pain and I can't stop fangirling and and I do get the thing where they both knew (mainly 'cuz you explained it) and I love this so much and I'll go read the next chapter now and this is one heck of a long run-on sentence with quite the lack of punctuation. BAI-BAI!
TheAwesomeCocoPuff chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
AWWWWW, CIEL'S SO CUTE! *fangirls*. I WANNA HUG HIM!
Ciel Demon Watchdog chapter 6 . 7/16/2014
I really like your story I hope you write more
A Nonny Mouse Fangirl chapter 6 . 6/6/2014
Meeep. Meeeeeeeep. That's all I have to say.

OMG THIS IS SO PERFECT!

Ok, now I'm done XP
Grayluisawesome chapter 6 . 6/1/2013
I really, really like this story. Please continue it! I can't wait to know what will happen next! Ciel, just give in to your feelings! You are hurting not only you, but both of you!
Kuro-Otaku292 chapter 6 . 4/29/2013
Omg I really love this plot
but for once ceil just go along with Sebastians moment 3
If ceil was real thts wht I'd say to him its not dirrcted by u
Zero176085 chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
Awwwww! Poor Sebastian! Please update soon!
Moonttje chapter 6 . 11/14/2012
Yeah, new chappy, thanks,...
promocat chapter 6 . 11/13/2012
poor sebastian -it's real for mhim now but ciel has that victorian ideas about sex & class!
herminafjola.ingolfsdottir chapter 6 . 11/13/2012
This is awesome! And the tension is just... wow. I will definitely want them to follow their feelings but this is so exciting.. :) Really good !