Reviews for Dreamwalking
TheAwesomeCocoPuff chapter 6 . 7/28/2014
Ohhhhhh, poor Sebby! He needs a hug! I need an update! Please! Also, NightShadow1397 isn't the only one who thinks you are a good writer. I think so too! So update Please! Coco out!
TheAwesomeCocoPuff chapter 5 . 7/28/2014
Oh. My. Kami-sama. *falls over dead* That's all that I need to say. KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS! SEBACIEL KISS! Yep yep yep! Bai-bai!
TheAwesomeCocoPuff chapter 4 . 7/28/2014
"He looked up at he man holding him with large pleading eyes which almost made Sebastian break down and make everything disappear altogether." Oh kami-sama. My ovaries. They just exploded. I'm picturing it and dying. Wow. I hope their officially together by the time Sebby has gotten CIel through this. You see, I don't just ship them. I FREAKIN' DISNEY CRUISELINER THEM! SEBACIEL FO' DA WIN! Now I'ma go read the next chapter. Obviously. Bye.
TheAwesomeCocoPuff chapter 3 . 7/28/2014
Bassy will rescue him and it will be beautiful and Ciel was so cute and just his pain and I can't stop fangirling and and I do get the thing where they both knew (mainly 'cuz you explained it) and I love this so much and I'll go read the next chapter now and this is one heck of a long run-on sentence with quite the lack of punctuation. BAI-BAI!
TheAwesomeCocoPuff chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
AWWWWW, CIEL'S SO CUTE! *fangirls*. I WANNA HUG HIM!
Ciel Demon Watchdog chapter 6 . 7/16/2014
I really like your story I hope you write more
A Nonny Mouse Fangirl chapter 6 . 6/6/2014
Meeep. Meeeeeeeep. That's all I have to say.

OMG THIS IS SO PERFECT!

Ok, now I'm done XP
Grayluisawesome chapter 6 . 6/1/2013
I really, really like this story. Please continue it! I can't wait to know what will happen next! Ciel, just give in to your feelings! You are hurting not only you, but both of you!
Kuro-Otaku292 chapter 6 . 4/29/2013
Omg I really love this plot
but for once ceil just go along with Sebastians moment 3
If ceil was real thts wht I'd say to him its not dirrcted by u
Zero176085 chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
Awwwww! Poor Sebastian! Please update soon!
Moonttje chapter 6 . 11/14/2012
Yeah, new chappy, thanks,...
promocat chapter 6 . 11/13/2012
poor sebastian -it's real for mhim now but ciel has that victorian ideas about sex & class!
herminafjola.ingolfsdottir chapter 6 . 11/13/2012
This is awesome! And the tension is just... wow. I will definitely want them to follow their feelings but this is so exciting.. :) Really good !
Kanigye chapter 6 . 11/13/2012
NightShadow1397 chapter 6 . 11/13/2012
:'D I LOVE YOU MAN! xD lmao glad I could get you off your lazy butt and make you write lol and you made me get up off my lazy butt and do my geometry homework so we are even _ and I said this before and I shall say it again ASSERT YOUR FEELINGS CIEL PHANTOMHIVE YOU BRATTY CHILD YOU!(but I still love you :3) lol well I'm still gonna be annoying you to get off your lazy butt and write but it shall all come in time XD