Reviews for Record of Stay in Toono
Saki chapter 7 . 11/14/2014
OH MY GOSH! I've been looking all over the place for Nuramago light novels. Please, please, please post some more translations! You are soooooooooo awesome! Thanks for posting this story :D
Shiary chapter 7 . 9/4/2014
I would love to read more light novels translation. This was great
Nura-fan chapter 4 . 4/8/2014
It would be really amazing if you could translate some more Nurarihon light stories! Rihan's stories woluld be great, but anything you could do is appreciated. (Contacting like ths becsuse don't have fanfiction action so can't PM)
Heartless Lotus chapter 7 . 10/11/2013
Thanks for translating this! This would be extremely useful for my fanfic later!
Danna.p chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
Thank you for thhe translations! I appreciate it. :)
Alexi Rein chapter 7 . 1/12/2013
I love the translations. Honestly, I've seen previous translations before of other light novels of other mangas, and none have had as high a standard as this one! Thank you not only for the story, but for inspiring some upcoming chapters in my story...:)
CrossoverxToxThexDarkxSide chapter 7 . 1/7/2013
Anything with young Rihan!
xxicexsnowxx chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
can you translate the rest of the novel? i can't seem to find any translations for the second, third, and fourth novel online. and im dying to read them.

pretty please? *puppy eyes*
DaughteroftheRedKing chapter 6 . 11/19/2012
this is really cool! enjoyed reading them, thanks for translating!
Lapis Lazuli Ichigo chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
love it
ayakashistories chapter 5 . 9/28/2012
theluckyshipper: yep, we're down to the last chapter; it's kinda sad but I've got an upcoming project to translate once I finished this one however, since the last chapter is so long, I'll be dividing it into two parts (Chapter 6 and 7). So the good news is, we'll have 2 more chapters to read! :D Thanks for your support, theluckyshipper !
theluckyshipper chapter 5 . 9/28/2012
The next the last chapter?!
theluckyshipper chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
Oh Itaku, why so closed-minded?

*starts fangirling*

This isn't yaoi or anything...right? XD
Guest chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
please update asap
theluckyshipper chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
"He turned over the thoughts in his head."...

WHUT? I didn't get the last line XD