Reviews for Lean On Me
slotat071 chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Aww! This is so cute! I love it! You're a really good writer! Very great descriptions of everything! :)
Dasie chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I liked it. But why did you have to make it from Grace's POV?
Princess Pinky chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
They canceled because of the heat? Does that really happen? I've only ever had snow days and even those only happened once in elementary school, once in high school, and a time or two in college. (Maybe all the teachers just called in sick. lol)

You go, Kathleen! Grace needs to hear that Jack is a big jackass (pun intended) and she needn't be with him! He's like a glitchy CD that won't move to the next song. The sooner you learn that, Gracie, the better.

Even though I don't ship Brace, I still think the interaction between Grace and Ben was pretty cute here. And for a second I thought they had met at the park fountain and then I realized Grace was looking for just a drinking fountain. Being a Benamy shipper, I think I would've been really upset if Brace had kissed at "Ben and Amy's fountain."

But I'm glad that they rid of their respective loads of garbage known as Dylan and Jack. Both of them are just bad news. (Dylan is the worse of the two though, by far, because it's not just an emotional loop she puts Ben through, she endangers his life and future.) Anyway, this was short and sweet. It was refreshing to see a non-Ramy story in the midst of everything too.

Keep it up!
purplesparkleypanda chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I always thought that Grace and Ben would be great together! :) For some reason, I just don't like Grace and Jack together.

Anyways, I liked your story! I can really see how their personalities would make a great relationship. I like the last line, and how it kind of lets you interpret what would happen after the story.

I love Secret Life! :)
krazypurplewolf chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
nice story. I like the fact that others see Jack as breaking up with Grace, I don't think that they belong together. Grace needs someone that can be a really good listener cause she is long winded and someone that doesn't want sex 24/7.