Reviews for Immortal secrets
RainSwift13 chapter 4 . 4/29/2012
Pairing Ideas:

Frodo/Sam

Merry/Pippin

I'm sorry I'm so evil *sheepish grin* but they're so slashy in the books and movies, am I right?

HEY LOOK AT THIS REVIEW! IF YOU DO,

YOU CAN HAZ COOKIE! :D
heyheyhey chapter 4 . 9/11/2011
please right more!
Talchy chapter 4 . 1/16/2007
Woman...? Okay... o_Q"" *lol* Keep going and pdate soon!
matealeen chapter 4 . 12/13/2006
good so far, and funny too this legolas hunting fic!

eager to read some more :)
elsa chapter 4 . 10/16/2006
Would you please finish this story? I really want to know what will happen next.
empath89 chapter 4 . 11/17/2004
wow...that's definately interesting. well, it's slash which i luv...what's the pairing? i like sev/legolas, and i would like that to be the pairing, but it's your story so...or maybe have legolas fall in love with voldie, but then he'll have his heart broken, and sev will come to the rescue. that'd be so cute, but like i said your story. just one thing UPDATE!
Legolas19 chapter 4 . 10/30/2004
That was good! I loved it! Update? Please?
hipa chapter 4 . 10/25/2004
OK, This Is Hilarious...

and I really, really like it!

Voldie is quite interesting person in your story, and others too :)

And for Gandalf and Dumbledore being brothers; that was nice little twist.

Your writing style is also nice, and easy to read and I just love this plot.

These two are my two of my favorite books and Legolas and Severus are definately my favorite characters.

Which is also my reason as why I want them to be pair (Severus and Legolas). They would also complete each other nicely.

But in the end, this in your hands. I just tell what I would like.

Please continue this soon.
Elaine Black chapter 4 . 9/5/2004
Hey. I love your story, I don't see enough of these kinds. Please update as soon as possible. Keep up the good work.
Estelendur chapter 4 . 9/4/2004
This would be an incredible story if you would... GET A BETA READER. It's got a good plot, it's slash (teehee _), and it's two very popular fandoms, but it desparately needs a Beta reader.
Toby7 chapter 4 . 5/17/2004
well i love the story. just one question: who's legolas paired with? at first i thought it was Severus, then Harry, then Severus again, now i just don't know anymore. is it Voldemort? is he gonna like turn good, if it is? i just need some answeres. update soon and good luck.
sookail chapter 4 . 4/20/2004
I really, really, really wanna see whatll come out of it...really interesting...really interesting pairing never seen *that* before :)
oh, btw, dont you think your snape may be a bit ooc? if he would be his old annoying self the story could be much funnier
Everything Burns chapter 4 . 3/17/2004
I LIKE...U SAID THERE WERE ROMANCES. WHAT ARE THE COUPLES?
SEP chapter 4 . 3/16/2004
I thought I had already reviewed this chapter... Oh well, now I am.
In the name of Ron, "bloody brilliant!" Great chapter. I love how Voldy and Leggy ran into eachother. This should be interesting...
Happy writing,