Reviews for Refined by Fire
Charis77 chapter 43 . 12/18/2017
The #1 reason I love The Chronicles of Narnia is the faith analogies that tie to my own life, how Lewis expresses faith and suffering and God's presence with us and through it. This is what I adored about this fic. The story of Joseph is my favorite of the Old Testament. The way you captured the Biblical allegory so seamlessly into a Narnian context was beautifully done. And I found myself not only hooked to the story, but identifying with the faith analogies. Especially the last few chapters where I cried when both Peter and Edmund talked to Aslan. Your OCs were also all completely perfect, fitting into the Narnia universe with ease. Personally, you have captured here the essence of Lewis' series. Well done.
ArtistKurai chapter 1 . 12/13/2017
Hi, I just finished reading this and it made me cry! I've read it before and I loved it immensely, and I was very encouraged seeing the scripture you included for each chapter. This time, though, I read each verse in my Bible before I read each chapter, and it gave so much more meaning to everything in the story. I wish I'd done that the first time I read this. I immediately made all the Biblical references in the story, but reading the actual verses that prefaced each chapter took it to a whole new level. Thank you so much for writing this amazing story and sharing God's amazing love.
Guest chapter 43 . 12/3/2017
Love.
Van Sasdion chapter 29 . 12/1/2017
Aww. although honestly i thought Aslan was gonna heal him
Dee474 chapter 9 . 9/7/2017
aHmmm, can see where this is going.
Dee474 chapter 8 . 9/7/2017
Thank goodness for a kind lady.
Dee474 chapter 7 . 9/7/2017
/Phew
Dee474 chapter 6 . 9/7/2017
Poor Ed
Dee474 chapter 4 . 9/7/2017
a horrid deception
Dee474 chapter 3 . 9/7/2017
Great chapter. Ed better not be dead. He's my favorite.
Dee474 chapter 2 . 9/7/2017
Arren is not a nice man. Darreth isn't as bad, so I guess we'll see if he is redeemable. It's not looking good, though.
Dee474 chapter 1 . 9/7/2017
poor ed and peter.
Guest chapter 43 . 6/6/2017
THAT WAS SUCH A GREAT STORY! :')))))
CooperGirlHH chapter 2 . 3/24/2017
I love the idea of the pendant with the Lion on it ... Hope you don't mind too much if I kind of steal this from you (slightly altered) ...
Best wishes,
Coopergirl
imthekingofnewyork chapter 15 . 3/16/2017
this might seem like a silly question but how do you pronounce Alta?
1,210 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »