Reviews for Refined by Fire
thebeautifulbicky chapter 43 . 5/1
Fantastic story :)
thebeautifulbicky chapter 4 . 4/30
Ah, brave little a lucy is going to figure them out. I love how you always portray her as brave and compassionate.

I like how you've put abinoe verses at each chapter.
piece of poop jkn i think it was gud
best story ever! I read it in 3 in a half hours
pinksugarrush chapter 43 . 11/6/2014
Once of the best piece ever!

From Edmund and Peter being enslaved to Edmund going blind and Peter being punished, it's good to know all is safe now. I really do like Lady Cemil for helping Edmund in such a dire time.

Amazing! From the start to finish. You're an amazing writer and an expert at concocting plots! I would love to be able to write as well as you some day.

Keep up the beautiful work!
CherryCokeLove chapter 43 . 9/9/2014
I LOVED this story so much! I cried a little at the end. I love how you wove in Joseph's story with Peter's...they are very much alike! Thank you for your wonderful journey. I really needed this encouragement.
purple sky always chapter 43 . 2/21/2014
Great writing. Very touching read. I almost cried when I read about Peter's supposed death.
CaraLee934 chapter 43 . 2/11/2014
“So I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten,
The crawling locust,
The consuming locust,
And the chewing locust,
My great army which I sent among you."

Yes lady. Just like the kings of Narnia.
I love how they announce them in the streets as barbarians. I'm sure it amuses them no end.
Someday, in Aslan's Country, they are going to have to introduce Cemil to their mother.
And I hope Sadei will listen to her mother-in-law, and they will build family of faith in Tashbaan. Maybe even the Tarkaan.
I'm glad she'll get a grandbaby! She is like Naomi, bountiful blessings in her old[er] age!

It is well finished. My thanks Lady, for composing such a tale to share with us all. I am sure that the King above all High Kings is well pleased with your labors.
CaraLee934 chapter 42 . 2/11/2014
"Then He who sat on the throne said, 'Behold, I make all things new.' And He said to me, 'Write, for these words are true and faithful.'"
In true, schizophrenic fashion, I am now laughing!

Oh Oreius, you are not at fault.
He has adopted them all. A strange mix of sovereign and foal. Only in Narnia.

I want to jump and run and dance and spin around in circles! But it's raining and 30 degrees Fahrenheit and dark. *pouts*
CaraLee934 chapter 41 . 2/11/2014
"In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while, if need be, you have been grieved by various trials, that the genuineness of your faith, being much more precious than gold that perishes, though it is tested by fire, may be found to praise, honor, and glory at the revelation of Jesus Christ, whom having not seen you love. Though now you do not see Him, yet believing, you rejoice with joy inexpressible and full of glory,"
I'm still crying, but I'm smiling now.

I'd actually forgotten about the Plague and Cure. Thank Aslan for Phillip.
For such a time as this.
Don't be ashamed Peter. All scars tell a story, and this story is one of Aslan's provision. (Though you really shouldn't have carved the runes into your arm.)
Yay! And Narnia is healed. And Peter!
CaraLee934 chapter 40 . 2/11/2014
"Blessed is the man who endures temptation; for when he has been approved, he will receive the crown of life which the Lord has promised to those who love Him."
Well. Peter certainly endured temptation.

I am crying now.
CaraLee934 chapter 39 . 2/11/2014
"His lord said to him, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant; you have been faithful over a few things, I will make you ruler over many things. Enter into the joy of your lord.’"

I'm busy trying not to cry.
CaraLee934 chapter 38 . 2/11/2014
"Yet do not count him as an enemy, but admonish him as a brother."
Well. I think we know what is to become of Darreth now.

Another chapter that makes me feel sick inside.
Oh Peter. You are breaking my heart right now.
Edmund, sweetheart, there is always hope.
And that is why Aslan appointed Edmund as judge. Because he knows the true value and cost of mercy.
Darreth, he is the Just King. But that means that he understands justice. It does not therefore follow that he always demand it.
Foreign to him? Oh child, how wrong you are.
CaraLee934 chapter 37 . 2/11/2014
"My bones are pierced in me at night,
And my gnawing pains take no rest."
At the risk of sounding extremely redundant...Oh dear.

And at the risk of sounding flippant...This is why you shouldn't run with scissors, boys.
(Please Aslan let him be alright.)
And Phillip overseeing the loading. Horses are very bossy. I should know, I practically live with them during the summer.
Just when we think we're home safe...
CaraLee934 chapter 36 . 2/11/2014
"It is a joy for the just to do justice,
But destruction will come to the workers of iniquity."
So there shall be more justice dealt?
But who is left?

Edmund probably remembers all the princes. Peter...not so much. This is why they are a team!
Poor Oreius! I reiterate my comment about his poor, greying coat.
Thank Aslan for common Horse Sense!
Oh. Him. *headdesk* And once again, my scatterbrained, live-in-the-present outlook comes back to bite my tail.
Hurrah for Phillip! I love that Horse!
Oh dear.