Reviews for Refined by Fire
narniac4aslan chapter 43 . 10/20
This was astounding. What an amazing story! I love LOVE how you portrayed Peter and his temptations- it really humanized him and I appreciate that SO much :D I also loved the Joseph storyline- very clever!
there's a part of me that wants edmund to stay blind and slowly develop his other senses. that would make a good story in itself. but perhaps in the context of a action packed story such as this, it would make more sense for him to regain his sight. meh perhaps it will be a gradual process
when you write from edmund's pov, the way you give details really makes it feel like the reader doesnt have sight to see what's gng on. very good writing
MonkeySaru chapter 43 . 8/4
Beautiful. Loved it from start to finish! Very original and refreshing. Thank you for writing this.
MonkeySaru chapter 28 . 8/4
I just need you to know that this is the most enthralling story I've encountered here since elecktrum's stories. I was jonesing badly for a well written original story and I got so lucky to come across this. I've been reading nonstop into the early hours of the morning for two nights now. Can't wait to get to the end. Very good story, thank you.
thebeautifulbicky chapter 43 . 5/1
Fantastic story :)
thebeautifulbicky chapter 4 . 4/30
Ah, brave little a lucy is going to figure them out. I love how you always portray her as brave and compassionate.

I like how you've put abinoe verses at each chapter.
piece of poop jkn i think it was gud
best story ever! I read it in 3 in a half hours
pinksugarrush chapter 43 . 11/6/2014
Once of the best piece ever!

From Edmund and Peter being enslaved to Edmund going blind and Peter being punished, it's good to know all is safe now. I really do like Lady Cemil for helping Edmund in such a dire time.

Amazing! From the start to finish. You're an amazing writer and an expert at concocting plots! I would love to be able to write as well as you some day.

Keep up the beautiful work!
CherryCokeLove chapter 43 . 9/9/2014
I LOVED this story so much! I cried a little at the end. I love how you wove in Joseph's story with Peter's...they are very much alike! Thank you for your wonderful journey. I really needed this encouragement.
purple sky always chapter 43 . 2/21/2014
Great writing. Very touching read. I almost cried when I read about Peter's supposed death.
CaraLee934 chapter 43 . 2/11/2014
“So I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten,
The crawling locust,
The consuming locust,
And the chewing locust,
My great army which I sent among you."

Yes lady. Just like the kings of Narnia.
I love how they announce them in the streets as barbarians. I'm sure it amuses them no end.
Someday, in Aslan's Country, they are going to have to introduce Cemil to their mother.
And I hope Sadei will listen to her mother-in-law, and they will build family of faith in Tashbaan. Maybe even the Tarkaan.
I'm glad she'll get a grandbaby! She is like Naomi, bountiful blessings in her old[er] age!

It is well finished. My thanks Lady, for composing such a tale to share with us all. I am sure that the King above all High Kings is well pleased with your labors.
CaraLee934 chapter 42 . 2/11/2014
"Then He who sat on the throne said, 'Behold, I make all things new.' And He said to me, 'Write, for these words are true and faithful.'"
In true, schizophrenic fashion, I am now laughing!

Oh Oreius, you are not at fault.
He has adopted them all. A strange mix of sovereign and foal. Only in Narnia.

I want to jump and run and dance and spin around in circles! But it's raining and 30 degrees Fahrenheit and dark. *pouts*
1,172 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »