Reviews for Refined by Fire
RAB Crookshanks chapter 43 . 2/6
AWWWW! :')
RAB Crookshanks chapter 32 . 2/6
Can't say I feel sorry for that "Resplendent" prince.
RAB Crookshanks chapter 19 . 2/5
*hissssssssssssssssssss!* I still dislike the story of Joseph and Potapher's (spelling?) wife. I'm fine with Joseph (or Peter), but not the wife.

This was dramatic. *plays Jaws*
RAB Crookshanks chapter 10 . 2/5
"Tisroc, may he burn forever."

That's a new one. I've heard "how long do Tisrocs live anyway?" and "don't care how long he lives," but not something so aggressively aggressive. I'm proud of you.
RAB Crookshanks chapter 6 . 2/5
Ouch. My baby!

I still find it weird how the part of the brain that interprets vision signals is the farthest from the eyes.
narniac4aslan chapter 43 . 10/20/2015
This was astounding. What an amazing story! I love LOVE how you portrayed Peter and his temptations- it really humanized him and I appreciate that SO much :D I also loved the Joseph storyline- very clever!
Guest chapter 34 . 9/20/2015
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Guest chapter 28 . 9/20/2015
there's a part of me that wants edmund to stay blind and slowly develop his other senses. that would make a good story in itself. but perhaps in the context of a action packed story such as this, it would make more sense for him to regain his sight. meh perhaps it will be a gradual process
Guest chapter 12 . 9/20/2015
when you write from edmund's pov, the way you give details really makes it feel like the reader doesnt have sight to see what's gng on. very good writing
MonkeySaru chapter 43 . 8/4/2015
Beautiful. Loved it from start to finish! Very original and refreshing. Thank you for writing this.
MonkeySaru chapter 28 . 8/4/2015
I just need you to know that this is the most enthralling story I've encountered here since elecktrum's stories. I was jonesing badly for a well written original story and I got so lucky to come across this. I've been reading nonstop into the early hours of the morning for two nights now. Can't wait to get to the end. Very good story, thank you.
thebeautifulbicky chapter 43 . 5/1/2015
Fantastic story :)
thebeautifulbicky chapter 4 . 4/30/2015
Ah, brave little a lucy is going to figure them out. I love how you always portray her as brave and compassionate.

I like how you've put abinoe verses at each chapter.
Guest chapter 43 . 2/8/2015
piece of poop jkn i think it was gud
Guest chapter 43 . 1/17/2015