Reviews for Going Sideways
COOL! I've never been this enthusiastic about anything before but this is a perfect idea!
Momma Lici chapter 100 . 1/3
I am so FULL OF FEELS...
AngelAzazel88 chapter 100 . 12/11/2016
The ending was great ! i cried when he named her Sakura! 3 im glad i read the whole book!
NatNicole chapter 5 . 11/26/2016
These first 5 Chapter are definitely BRILLIANT! *grins like Naruto*

I'm curious, though; did you mean you're pissed off about Obito?
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 100 . 9/6/2016
I was a bit saddened that you killed Sakura off, but it worked very well for this story. The fanfic was really well thought out and I greatly enjoyed reading it :D
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 100 . 8/24/2016
This was such an amazing fic. I'm blown away by what you did with it and how you portrayed everyone. Excellent job. :)
mildrice chapter 100 . 8/10/2016
This was a really interesting take on time-travel.
Guest chapter 100 . 7/30/2016
Read all of this in one less than 7 hours , loved it
Silquendir chapter 38 . 7/2/2016
I had to pause and laugh when one of their opponents called Sakura a bitch. XD
Verdantia Akalixi chapter 100 . 6/14/2016
Thank you for a beautiful, wonderful story. (It brought me solace during studying for finals stress.) Your plot was quite unique, and the way everything seemed to come full circle - the loop closed with Sakura's death, so to speak (even if it didn't technically, the falling action/conclusion really did wrap up all the loose ends) was great. I liked that. The satisfaction of finishing (italics) a book is sometimes sorely lacking in the fanfiction world!
I loved all of your characterization, too. I feel like I've seen a side of the real Minato that I haven't gotten to explore before.
Again, thank you, and I hope your life since you finished this story has been going well!
Guest chapter 100 . 4/29/2016
thank you for writing this!
Fornever Tash chapter 100 . 3/27/2016
I cried like a small child. I guess thats all you can really ask for from an author... to draw deep, visceral emotions from your readers. You accomplished that with me. It really was a wonderful journey.
kagome227 chapter 80 . 3/24/2016
Fumiko15 chapter 100 . 3/17/2016
This was a surprisingly great fic! Especially since we don't really get fics from Sakura's perspective, thank you for writing this unique and detailed story!
Sa chapter 30 . 2/15/2016
Omg, Itachi learning to be a medic-nin (or at least having the ability to be one) makes me so friggin happy, like you have no idea. He deserves something that he'd be truly happy doing. And it's hard to remember to imagine Itachi's voice as child-like rather than all deep. He's adorable.
2,132 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »