Reviews for Going Sideways
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 100 . 9/6
I was a bit saddened that you killed Sakura off, but it worked very well for this story. The fanfic was really well thought out and I greatly enjoyed reading it :D
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 100 . 8/24
This was such an amazing fic. I'm blown away by what you did with it and how you portrayed everyone. Excellent job. :)
mildrice chapter 100 . 8/10
This was a really interesting take on time-travel.
Read all of this in one less than 7 hours , loved it
Silquendir chapter 38 . 7/2
I had to pause and laugh when one of their opponents called Sakura a bitch. XD
Verdantia Akalixi chapter 100 . 6/14
Thank you for a beautiful, wonderful story. (It brought me solace during studying for finals stress.) Your plot was quite unique, and the way everything seemed to come full circle - the loop closed with Sakura's death, so to speak (even if it didn't technically, the falling action/conclusion really did wrap up all the loose ends) was great. I liked that. The satisfaction of finishing (italics) a book is sometimes sorely lacking in the fanfiction world!
I loved all of your characterization, too. I feel like I've seen a side of the real Minato that I haven't gotten to explore before.
Again, thank you, and I hope your life since you finished this story has been going well!
thank you for writing this!
Fornever Tash chapter 100 . 3/27
I cried like a small child. I guess thats all you can really ask for from an author... to draw deep, visceral emotions from your readers. You accomplished that with me. It really was a wonderful journey.
kagome227 chapter 80 . 3/24
Fumiko15 chapter 100 . 3/17
This was a surprisingly great fic! Especially since we don't really get fics from Sakura's perspective, thank you for writing this unique and detailed story!
Sa chapter 30 . 2/15
Omg, Itachi learning to be a medic-nin (or at least having the ability to be one) makes me so friggin happy, like you have no idea. He deserves something that he'd be truly happy doing. And it's hard to remember to imagine Itachi's voice as child-like rather than all deep. He's adorable.
Serendipithy chapter 30 . 1/29
I am squealing at the Itachi/Sakura moment, even though this isn't really a pairing story. Pretty sure my mom just gave me a very weird look behind my back LOL.

After reading almost a third of the story, I have to say... I'm still not sure I like having Sakura stuck in a fox body for the rest of her life. I was hoping she'd be able to turn back into a human and kick ass somehow, but at the same time, this is definitely a unique time travel story!
I'm crying my eyes out. What really got me was when itachi named his child sakura.
Doujin-Maker chapter 10 . 1/18
There's gotta be a loophole! Sakura just cannot remain a fox!
Doujin-Maker chapter 5 . 1/18
Poor Minato, loosing Kushina like that. Although... is it...possible...MinaSaku?!
2,128 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »