Reviews for Going Sideways
kaitlyn chapter 95 . 11/2
you broke me in the chapter your such a great writer and i love this fanfic and in fact one of my favorite x
bagofpopcorn chapter 28 . 11/4
Rereading this story again. It's awesome
Lewlyresh chapter 100 . 11/1
Omg. That was a good ride. Thank you for writing this
Thank you for all the efforts you poured into this. It's appreciated.
Miharu-Chan chapter 40 . 10/9
Awww! Sakura and Itachi makes my heart melt!
Still reading this!
Miharu-Chan chapter 31 . 10/6
Omg, I was laughing “all the way” through this story.
(Heh heh...pun! Anyone get it? ;P)
Jeez Kakashi...
Miharu-Chan chapter 21 . 10/6
Plot. Twist!
You really know how to keep me hooked!
Miharu-Chan chapter 5 . 10/6
Ohhh I see what you mean by Seal Master!
Not the type of seals that Tenten makes (actually I think that she can only utilize the seals, not make them...but anyway) but the type that seals more powerful beings but in smaller quantities. I get it!
Miharu-Chan chapter 2 . 10/6
...OMFG!
I was like, isn’t Naruto supposed to be dead?
But then you came in and slapped me in the face.
It was MINATO!
Miharu-Chan chapter 1 . 10/6
Nice!
Just wondering...
Did you get inspiration for Sakura’s Fuuinjutsu from Tenten? She is my favorite Naruto character and I am borderline obsessed with her! It would make my day if you did since she is the best in that field according to the anime.
Love to read more from you! ;)
Kakatoes chapter 1 . 9/20
I just finished reading this, and I am a bit at a loss for words.

This is without any even semblance of contest one of the best fics I've ever read and I think the best in the Narutoverse.
This is funny, well paced, emotionnal, touching and so much more.

I just wanted to thank you.

Cheers :D
Cheese chapter 3 . 8/7
This story is pretty cool and I have to say knowing your reasoning behind the title gives it a whole extra layer of dimension
freedomwings26 chapter 100 . 7/28
I don't know how I never found this story. I've just about read all the stories of Sakura with high reviews and favorites, but I missed this one. And I'm glad I found it. Conquered all 100 chapters in 2 days. Well written with a wonderful twist.
BelleMorte1989 chapter 5 . 7/10
I have to say if she had gotten the ears and tail of a fox it would have been more fun
Vera Verres chapter 100 . 6/7
Ohmygod the ending. IS THAT SAKURA REINCARNATED. Natsumi had brown eyes, Itachi had black eyes.. there's no way they could... IT'S BABY SAKURA OH LORD MY HEART THANK YOU FOR THIS AMAZING STORYY
Ashes chapter 100 . 5/19
Oh gosh this was amazing!
2,152 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »