Reviews for Going Sideways
sousie chapter 100 . 5/16
i love it
Yo, I heard your comment on the problems with an insane tobito/madara, and well, I personally also have an issue with that, although more exactly with the eye of the moon plan.

Generally, the idea of stuffing everyone into an eternal genjutsu of sunshine and bunnies is insane. However, what if it only lasted a minute in real time? One of the main issues with peace in the shinobi world is that no-one dares put past grudges aside. The threat of akatsuki does it in the end yes, but I wondered, if one were to stuff people into a genjutsu showing peace with former enemies long enough for them to become used it, well... it would make it reality that people would like and then crave when lost. Besides - many of the people following the plan, including obito, have to me seemed supremely intelligent instead of crazy, if slightly machiavellian. But that isnt neccesarily a bad thing. Considering our main protagonist is someone very strongly brainwashed pro the old world order o. Shinobi villages (and that is in essence what happened with his idolisation of the sandaime. He isn't the only one - look at konohamaru.. ) and we recieve a rather biased view of events. add in his morals and such an idea wouldn't merit thought in his mind.

Of course kishimoto throws all this out of the water.

What do you think?,
Terry Nightstalker (my username.)
RinneLin chapter 100 . 5/12
wow. liked it
Callian31 chapter 5 . 5/7
Loved what Sakura thought of Minato.
Callian31 chapter 3 . 5/7
Oh, geez.
Callian31 chapter 2 . 5/7
I'm interests. Glad to find a Sakura-centric story that's pretty good and not a what if? or OC-insert as her that's pretty good. And with such an interesting concept as well. I like it.
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 100 . 5/6
This was really good! I was skeptical of fox Sakura at the beginning, but she really grew on me! Your character development was well written too! I found your varied chapter length refreshing and it kept me interested in the story. Wonderful story!
chikarubunny chapter 100 . 4/27
This was so so so sooooo brilliant. Thank you so much for writing such a captivating and moving story. I definitely teared up the last few chapters. Truly wonderful work!
Spica75 chapter 100 . 4/18
An unusual and interesting story. Good one.
Stunning Sunset chapter 100 . 4/12
I still have tear tracks down my cheeks from the last chapters, so I'd say you did a good job. It was a good ride!
emily4498 chapter 100 . 4/2
OMG I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!
You orbit between third-person omniscient and third-person limited, never quite writing solely in one or the other, and it became more than a little annoying and confusing but overall: I loved the story! Since I do not have a lot of time, I am going to leave it there. KEEP WRITING!
Queen of the Demon Rabbits chapter 21 . 4/1
OMG, that is slightly disappointing. Now, I really hope Sakura will form a friendship with Ino, even in her fox form so that their friendship won't be forgotten.
Queen of the Demon Rabbits chapter 18 . 4/1
Oh, wait does that mean that in the future Sakura will be team 7's companion meaning Sakura, Sasuke, and Naruto?
Queen of the Demon Rabbits chapter 17 . 4/1
Awe, I was hoping she would be naruto's companion
Queen of the Demon Rabbits chapter 13 . 4/1
Was her oath not enough?
I wonder if Sakura will grow like Akamaru does, and if the natural energy made her even stronger! i want to see her form friendship with the rookie seven as an old memory or something, that'd be awesome.
2,090 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »