Reviews for Never Alone
Kayla S chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
This was superb. I loved your diction and ways of wording. Very admirable. If you ever wrote a book, I am sure it would sell with your strong writing personality. Just, amazing.
Mr. Dr. Medicman chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I wish the people who followed me around did that... They all just get them selves killed... Except for Dogmeat, I waste full clips on people for just looking at Dogmeat the wrong way once.
IronHead999 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Wow, It's usually pretty difficult to find good Charon stories out there but this one was really good, very touching. Excellent spelling and grammar as well.
TheDandyCrickette chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Okay, I'm trying hard not to cry right now. This was amazing and so poignant. This glitch happened to me once, except he wasn't in Megaton, he was wandering around near where I dismissed him. I found my way back to the area, was attacked by an Enclave patrol, and, lo and behold, Charon comes running out of the hills to save me. One of the worst feelings in the game followed by the best and you captured that perfectly here. The feeling of abandonment, the worry and uncertainty (for both parties!), and then the relief and that instant where they see each other and everything is right again. Never Alone was probably the perfect song for this, I'd never associated it with Charon or the Lone Wanderer before but it really really fits this story.

"For her, his constant presence was the greatest reassurance. For him, her unquestioning acceptance was a balm to an injured soul."
These two sentences were beautiful.

Thank you so much for writing this! It makes me happy they have each other.