Reviews for Superman
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
Is the song beast boy sing a real song or one you made you up because it's really good btw awesome story
DreamerAtDawn chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
So Cute!
Gone666 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
BIG fan of BB/Raven fluff! Your story was soooo cute!
-Raven
Kusami32 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
oh my gosh that was so romantic! i loved that! did you write that song?
ladybrin chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
cute fic- thanks for writing- love bb and rae too
Skychan11 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I am a major fan of fluffiness, and that is a great song! My first crush was on Nico D'Angelo from the Percy Jackson books. I never really got over him. What? A girl can dream, can't she? I really liked this. :)
Hardihar chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
FLUFFYYYY!
The Cretin chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Nice work. I always like stories where BB shows off his artistic side. He has a college degree in the Arts. Love it when I see it put to use. I especially loved the ending dialogue between the two. One of the best endings to a oneshot I've seen in a long time. Keep rockin

Dude, I need to ask you a question: How do I drop a story in the drop box? I'm not the most computer savvy and I'm still not used to some of the features of this site.
alixx chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Gwah... So much fluffiness *dies*

So cute I loved it... I'll make sure to read your other peices c;
TrueLoveIsReal chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Daw! And this is one of my favourite songs! It was amazing, by the way, and you're awesome.
GreennaveyblueRaven chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
My Fluffy senes is tingling I know I feel your pain school started for me the story:D
addictedtochocolates chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Aww, that was adorable! here's hoping you get your Mary-Jane!(:
mischievous5100 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Sooooo adorable like all of your bbrae stories are! I've become such a huge fan of yours over the summer! I always look forward to stories written by you now :D
gabylokita41 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Awww thats so cute I loved it :D
RebellaGrayson chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Fluffy fan over here!

If this isn't too forward of me, may I make a request for AU Beast Boy and Raven as best friends who fall for each other? I'm in a similiar situation and I'd love to see how you take on this situation.