Reviews for In the End
Marie chapter 5 . 9/4/2013
Kudos to a wonderful writer and story, looking forward to more bf!
Marie chapter 4 . 9/4/2013
Just to let you kno, LOVE LOVE LOVE story and BF !
Marie chapter 3 . 9/4/2013
Soooo glad that there still story to continue... So wonderful writing and backdrop scenes :))
2LifeIsGood1 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
This was by far the best fanfiction I've ever read! Great job! I will definitely check out your other fanfics! I love The Closer and Brenda and Fritz, so thank you for writing! Its very much appreciated! Please contine, and happy writing :)
So Good chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
You are such a good writer! Please write more Brenda/Fritz! If you need any prompts, you should check out what James Duff said Brenda's been doing since The Closer ( post/33660262018/1-what-happened-to-the-boy-that-willie-rae-and ). I would go nuts to hear about Brenda & Fritz at the movies, or Brenda's firing range date with Sanchez.
YoFriendMeFaceSp chapter 5 . 10/12/2012
You are the best Closer FF writer I have read yet. Please, please, please write more stories. The show not being on anymore is starting to kill me, and the poor grammar and OOC writing on this site is finishing me off. You have a gift, it is your duty to help us out here! I kid, I kid (but really...)
Jenny chapter 5 . 9/15/2012
I thought this was a really cute story, by the way, and as for the absence of Brenda/Fritz fans, I, personally, had to find other ships since we ran out of B/F material, haha. Great story, and I loved the ending, fyi. Keep up the good work :)
csfan chapter 5 . 9/6/2012
This fic was just perfect from the beginning to the very end! So many times certain Brenda or Fritz lines and gestures reminded me of their scenes in the show. It's a testament of how in character your writing is. Was so glad to read at the end that you're gonna keep writing.
Sunkat chapter 5 . 9/5/2012
I love this story. I have read all five chapters and they are perfect. Thank you for giving us the scenes we didn't get on the show. As you can see from all the reviews, there is a real hunger for Brenda/Fritz fiction. I look forward to reading your next story.
Cocobelle chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
Wonderful ending to this story. Really loved these final chapters. Please write more!
Labyrinth01 chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
This was such a wonderful story! It is exactly how I see how things would have happened in the missing scenes of the finale. Bravo, and please please keep writing Brenda/Fritz fanfic!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/3/2012
I loved your story. I hope you continue to write more. I'll always love Brenda and Fritz.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/3/2012
I love this story. I'm so bumed that it's over. I thought you did a great job in telling us how it should have ended. Glad to hear you have more ideas to write about.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/3/2012
PERFECT! Wish I knew what you needed help with at work...so,we could send it to you. :) I was going thru withdrawal waiting for this chapter,and saw that it was the last one. WAAAA! I am glad you put in an ending for after she got on the elevator,and went to met Fritz. I sure was wishing for that,and you delivered. Was also hoping for you to write some more stories,and you added that comment that you would be,at the end of this story. I will be waiting on your next story. I won't indicate that I will be anxious for it. That would be rude and a bit too much pressure. hehe. Thanks again! :)
ManateeMama chapter 5 . 9/3/2012
I love the way you wrapped up this story. The story ran true and the characters remained true to form. You hit just the right notes.