Reviews for Hunted
gintoshriokisuke chapter 11 . 1/24/2016
I started reading this today, you have to continue if you can. I'm on a serious cliffhanger. Please!
Foxflame864 chapter 11 . 6/9/2014
Update please :)
Cisusi chapter 11 . 2/14/2013
Oh Shwa! This is such an interesting tale! I desire more, *claps her hands two times like a spoiled dutchess during tea time* Oh an imagine me with a powdered wig and over-bearing facial make-up in front of a small metal table with tea and crumpets lying about and I am also wearing a petticoat. Ooo and I have a British accent too! This story is just so intriguing that it makes me say random descriptions like that (still have that British accent) and it is really descriptive too, your story! I didn't see any mistakes!

Oh Ghandi! And it is suspenseful... so suspenseful! I want to know more about this jerk hating on ladies like that. Gorsh, I can't wait to see what happens next because I am getting a little antsy in my pantsy... awkward... just weird and awkward... anywhoooooooooo I desire more like a spoiled child desires more than just coal for their misdoings on Christmas. I want you two to be like Santa and deliver me a new chapter! Yes and I will try to improve my behavior!

Great story, I can't wait for more! Keep up the great work :)
Guest chapter 11 . 12/29/2012
Awesome
Kurosaki-Shiba Mitsuki chapter 11 . 12/29/2012
jdr continue
guest chapter 5 . 10/31/2012
What! Did NOT see that coming! It's getting intense :)
Guest chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
Haha poor Rangiku! Toshiro has to give her a break some time! Nice that Renji finally has a girl XD
Cecilia Haunt chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
OMG! this is sooo different its amazing! cant wait for more
Tiff chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
I can't wait for the next chaper! This story is really good. :3
Keiara chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
love the start of the story. update soon!