Reviews for The Shallow Grave of Secret Longing
prislynn chapter 39 . 8/14
I loved this story the first time I read it & have finished it for the second time and love it more this time. I cried and laugh too. But had to say thank you for writing this story.
Shes right danny and all of them are just pushing steve to do things at the pace they want they need to just back the fuck off
Please dont have him get with cath!
I hope he gets into a new romantic relationship i hate cath she broke steves heart more then once and doesn't DESERVE him
Well this stories ruines now your bringing that bitch in to it!
Whatever you do please do NOT bring stupid cath in to this amazing story she's a bitch and will ruin it
Lovingthis2much chapter 39 . 2/24
I am relatively new to Hawaii 5-0 fanfiction, but I have read many, some good, some not so good. But a rarity is a story with a phenomenal plot, great grammar where you don't have to wonder why the author doesn't know their homonyms, and has a command of the English language as well as characterizations. This story has it ALL IN SPADES! I can't stop reading it.

Thank you, thank you for the pleasure of reading this. At times I found myself fist bumping the air it was so good. Please keep writing and know you are so appreciated.
kyfly1221 chapter 39 . 1/10
Beautiful story! Beautifully written! I couldn't stop reading. I loved everything about it! I just hate that it had to end :D Amazing job
Soupsdone chapter 2 . 1/3
I just now read this story, and, its incredible. What a gifted writer you are.
MissSlothy chapter 39 . 8/31/2016
Rediscovered this story over the holiday weekend and spent many happy hours reading it again. Excellent job :)
TetraFish06 chapter 39 . 2/20/2016
Just read this... it's wonderful. Thank you for sharing!
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 39 . 1/11/2016
Great job. So happy Steve was found and by nice people. But happier he got better and went back to his old life. Its were he needed to e to get better and get over and through what had happened to him.
Marie-Line chapter 39 . 6/10/2015
I'd only read this one this year, sorry to be so late !, but that was a VERY good one !

Many thanks
weemcg33 chapter 39 . 5/1/2015
It may have been a slightly darker fic compared to the others but it was still amazing. I loved every single chapter and more than once let the tears flow. If anyone could come out the other side of something so horrible, so painfully sad, it would be Steve. I loved your character Kip, and I even started to like Rabbit lol
This could easily have been an episode, a two parter and I would have loved it. That man is very good at the emotional scenes.
Thank you for the awesome read, now I guess I should go feed my three ninjas kitties who are staring at me wondering why I haven't fed them yet lol
weemcg33 chapter 32 . 4/30/2015
WOW. This chapter had me in tears. It was absolutely heartbreaking when Danny realised what Steve had done. I'm just glad they got there in time and that Kip was there to take charge. She is a great character and I'm hoping that Steve finally realises that he isn't alone, that his ohana is there for him. I hope he remembers how he and Kip first met. I liked that flashback, it seemed like something Steve would do even at ten years old.