Reviews for The Shallow Grave of Secret Longing
Magos186 chapter 39 . 1/18
This story was absolutely the most fantastic H50 story I've read so far. Completely heartbreaking, but so so good. I loved it.
Guest2017 chapter 39 . 10/15/2017
Excellent and different story! Bravo!
And you were able to inject humour in it as well
Enjoyed it very much !
prislynn chapter 39 . 8/14/2017
I loved this story the first time I read it & have finished it for the second time and love it more this time. I cried and laugh too. But had to say thank you for writing this story.
Guest chapter 31 . 6/28/2017
Shes right danny and all of them are just pushing steve to do things at the pace they want they need to just back the fuck off
Guest chapter 23 . 6/28/2017
Please dont have him get with cath!
Guest chapter 18 . 6/28/2017
I hope he gets into a new romantic relationship i hate cath she broke steves heart more then once and doesn't DESERVE him
Guest chapter 13 . 6/28/2017
Well this stories ruines now your bringing that bitch in to it!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/28/2017
Whatever you do please do NOT bring stupid cath in to this amazing story she's a bitch and will ruin it
Lovingthis2much chapter 39 . 2/24/2017
I am relatively new to Hawaii 5-0 fanfiction, but I have read many, some good, some not so good. But a rarity is a story with a phenomenal plot, great grammar where you don't have to wonder why the author doesn't know their homonyms, and has a command of the English language as well as characterizations. This story has it ALL IN SPADES! I can't stop reading it.

Thank you, thank you for the pleasure of reading this. At times I found myself fist bumping the air it was so good. Please keep writing and know you are so appreciated.
kyfly1221 chapter 39 . 1/10/2017
Beautiful story! Beautifully written! I couldn't stop reading. I loved everything about it! I just hate that it had to end :D Amazing job
Soupsdone chapter 2 . 1/3/2017
I just now read this story, and, its incredible. What a gifted writer you are.
MissSlothy chapter 39 . 8/31/2016
Rediscovered this story over the holiday weekend and spent many happy hours reading it again. Excellent job :)
TetraFish06 chapter 39 . 2/20/2016
Just read this... it's wonderful. Thank you for sharing!
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 39 . 1/11/2016
Great job. So happy Steve was found and by nice people. But happier he got better and went back to his old life. Its were he needed to e to get better and get over and through what had happened to him.
Marie-Line chapter 39 . 6/10/2015
I'd only read this one this year, sorry to be so late !, but that was a VERY good one !

Many thanks