Reviews for The House Where We Grew Up
Strategy Improvisation chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I'm sorry I don't have the time to write a decent review, but I just wanted you to know that I get super excited every time I see you've written a new FE fic.

My eyes watered at the end. The story was so sweet, and I liked the bit about Mia especially (and her comparison to Soren made me giggle). It was a nice small detail that really fleshed out both of their characters. And precious hand holding to satisfy the fangirl in me. Lovely.
ShadowTacticianVI chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
:) Always nice to read your FE stories! I like the subtle feelings Soren shows here and how he thinks about it all-its not just angst or romance but nice good old feelings :). Reading this also made contemplate how it'd be like if someone else in the group besides Ike also noticed Soren's distance.

A nice one shot!
Zombeh Sakana chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
This. is. ADORABLE. I feel awkward trying to comment on this because it just makes my brain go all fuzzy and rainbowy and I can't really think of anything intelligent to say, only "HUMINAHUMNIA ALL THE FEELZZZ!" So, uh, I guess I just have to apologize, because your writing deserves a lot more but my otp-ravaged mind can come up with nothing.

And hmm, how to say this... I've actually been reading your stuff for several years (in a totally non-creepy/stalkerish way yes yes.) and it's one of the reasons that I'm trying to get into the fandom more instead of just lurking around. So... thank you. Your stories have made my day more times than I can count, and I really should have started reviewing sooner, but I suffer from a pretty nasty case of net-shyness most of the time. Anywhoo, just know that you are awesome, and your fics are awesome, and... yeah, plenty of awesome.

/awkward comment is awkward