Reviews for Counterpartless
EmeraldandAmethyst chapter 8 . 4/4/2013
"Ryuuko, what the f*ck do you think you're doing?"
"You, of course."

Ryuuko, you sly dog. Oh my god, I love you for writing that. XD Failure? This, a failure? Oh, darling, no way. I think, correct me if I'm wrong, this was one of the first times you've written a smut-ish scene and it was fantastic. You did better than I did when I first wrote something on the more intimate side. What would have been bad is if you did the "kissed him full on the mouth" thing, but I know you're too smart for that and you clearly know how to write sexy scenes. c: Also, I became irrationally excited over the line, "Ruby orbs met sapphire" for some reason. I don't know, it was just so awesome to imagine, especially since I was able to visualize the scene really well with your descriptive words, and I'm too in love with it. This was a wonderful chapter, you did a great job!
SmileRen chapter 7 . 2/22/2013
Please continue this!
Reader chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
Well.. I like your story, but nori gets annoying. I think she treats everyone kinda arrogant, for example Shirogane - maybe he is an ass, but he has feelings too.
I'm sorry for this, not quite well written, criticism, I just wanted to say this.
But I like the way you write and your ideas!

a Reader
EmeraldandAmethyst chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
I love the fact that Kou gets his own warning. XD This was a really good chapter! I thought the part with Nori spying on Homurabi and Shisui was absolutely hilarious. I could clearly imagine the scene with her "looking like a starfish" and screaming in French. Kou's adorable in his wolf form and it'd be fun to see him like this for a while longer. I'd want Kou as a pet. 3 Anyway, I'm looking forward to more of the upcoming Yaoi action and your hilarity. c:
REvyaB360 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
First fanfic, isn’t it? *snicker*
Well, welcome, I guess.

I like how you potrayed Shiro-chii and Homurabi here. I guess the setting is somewhere before all the drama? Since Homu’s hair is short and all.

I guess I’ll be stalking this, for the sake of the pair XP

-REvya