Reviews for The Five Finger Discount
Rosage chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Eee, this was really cute and reminded me why I'd shipped this pairing in the first place. :D That's especially nice since my enthusiasm had been lacking for it a bit recently. It's good to see Heather's ending explored-it's something I tried to do myself once, though without the pairing. I really like how she has good intentions but just can't break her habits, since it's a very real character trait, and you captured that well here. There's a sense of spunk to the prose that suits her POV, and Nephenee was nicely sweet and shy without being /too/ shy to the point of being a one-note moeblob or anything. I like how you wrote her friendliness and even a bit of humor and forwardness at the end, hee. It shows some nice growth from her. And Heather's joy at wooing a pretty girl was cute. 3 Thanks, as usual, for all the yuri. c:
ShadowTacticianVI chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Lololol, cute Heather is quite funny :). I do have to wonder how her future will work out.
Zombeh-Sakana chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
BAHAHAHAHA, oh Heather! (it's only funny until I realize her attempts to stop stealing are scarily similar to my attempts at dieting...) The Robin Hood excuse was particularly entertaining. - To me, Nephers always seemed like the type to hate law-breaking of any kind, but after going through two wars I'm sure she'd realize there's a lot worse in the world than petty thievery... so her advice to Heather here suggests a lot of character development, in a cool way. (Also I feel like dashing!Nephenee should be a thing now. :P)