Reviews for Roads
Meztli chapter 4 . 7/20/2018
Good shit!
Grave chapter 2 . 4/26/2018
Your AUs are the besttt! omgg
the writing is very tastefull

hooe youre well and planning to upload more
Kenzie chapter 4 . 2/26/2017
I don't often review stories, since I don't really use a account, but I wanted to let you know that your Samurai Champloo stories are my absolute favorites to read! And i've read a lot of them, haha. I love your characterization of the main cast, especially your Fuu and Mugen! I love all of these oneshots, especially the AUs. Honestly I would read a chapter fanfiction with any of these plots if you did care to write it, because I love the amount of world-building you manage to incorporate in your one-shots while leaving enough mystery to the imagination! I really love Rough Men and Seaglass as well, i've read both of those stories a few times over ever since I finished the series! The amount of effort you put into every story you write for Samurai Champloo makes it fascinating to read each and every time. I don't know if you intend on updating these oneshots anymore, but if you do, I will definitely read them the next time I re-watch Samurai Champloo and opt to read my favorite fanfictions!
cricketsnothollow chapter 4 . 2/15/2017
By far, my most favorite thing, possibly ever. You could re-write the entire series like this, with the exact same plot and I would read it all in one sitting, because it fits, the characters are perfect, and as always, your writing is amazing. Pardon my ridiculous fangirl moment as I imagine Mugen in Soul's pinstripe suit. xDd
TamashinoSuzume chapter 4 . 3/14/2016
How about one in which many misunderstandings about the threes relationship happen during their travels. From being siblings, to cousins, to betrothed, to run away royalty ect era. I especially love family centric ones, like say Fuu is getting hit on inappropriately and her 'brothers' beat the crap out of him during their travels
Walis chapter 4 . 8/3/2015
And this chapter was just point-blank awesome.
Walis chapter 3 . 8/3/2015
This one. I love this one.
Soul Raider 116 chapter 4 . 9/24/2014
That was pretty awesome. You had mentioned in an author's note on an earlier chapter something about continuing Seaglass...I can see the teahouse ruffians going all protective big brother if Mugen ever openly begins pursuing Fuu. I can also picture a bunch of thugs weeping at a Fuugen wedding. Lol. Just thoughts.
strangelilbibliofile chapter 4 . 1/16/2014
Oh gods this is so good. I love your characterizations, Jin included, your Fuugen is like everything I imagined during the show only better, and you somehow manage to walk the fine line of a oneshot that makes me desperately want to read more about what happens after but also stands well on its own. I can't wait to see what awesome things you write next! Although, if you want to write expansions on your existing AUs (I would love to see the insanity and strange domesticity that chapter 1 Mugen and Fuu would get up to with a possible side of neighbor! or roommate! Jin someday) I wouldn't be mad at it. Thank you so much for writing these guys (also Seaglass 'verse is now my headcanon, except they also see Jin and Shino at some point).
Scherherazade chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
Another good story. Au is not my favorite I prefer cannon but this is still good. Loved seeing the fluffy feelings Mugen is desperately trying to suppress. So glad it ended with a kiss.
Scherherazade chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
Great 2 shot. I really enjoyed watching Mugen flounder with his feels then finally get it right. Nice to see Jin too.
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I'm a canon setting person myself but this was good.
Luv4Uncas chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
A mobster story! This is so unique, I'm seriously smitten. :)

I love the whole referring to Fuu as a Dumb Bird and Mugen's eventual acceptance of her as something more to him than just another girl. Thanks for the explanation on the bottom regarding background information about your AU. I'm still on the lookout for Mugen's POV regarding your Seaglass story. Oh, yes. I have not forgot about it. Muahahaha. :) Take care, I hope you rang in the New Year with a bang.
Luv4Uncas chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
Very in character with Mugen's reluctance but eventual acceptance. I am really into these one-shots of yours.
Luv4Uncas chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
Well he better just march back into town for those directions! :) I would be disappointed in him big time if he didn't.