Reviews for Five Weeks In
lumpyh chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
This is a really amazing story. I love, love, love Rick and Billy H/C. You've really stayed true to the characters.
Lightning is a brilliant idea and the first time I've encountered it in a fic. Not that I've read too many, but genius nonetheless.
sockie1000 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
wow. this was wonderful! and this was your first Chaos fic? that makes me even more jealous! :)

the whump, the concern, the characterizations, the dialog... just a fantastic job all the way around! I'm adding this to my favs. :)

can't wait to read more of your stories in the the future!
anon chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
This was utterly lovely. I adore Rick and you did such a wonderful job with him and the team. I hope that you write more fics like this.
ayjaydee chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Wow, this is awesome! Your characterization is perfect as well as your grammar. Oh, I just love Rick and Billy whump and you carried it out beautifully. All of the medical stuff sounded realistic. Great work!
Blood Zephyr chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
OMG! I love Rick Whump! I wish there was more of it, but with most fics, he's usually left in the background, despite actually being the show's main character... And I love Rick x Billy fics, especially if it's Rick whump with Billy being comforting...cant find much of that either, oddly enough. Oh, and Rick/Billy slash fics would be great too. I mean, is it just me, or were there...undertones of possible slashyness in the ep "Core Fortitude" when Rick was getting ready to kidnap LaRouche and Billy was fixing his bowtie and giving him a peptalk? I know I got a bit fluttery. Lol.
Lena7142 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
AAAAAAAAAHHHHH!

This fic had me flailing at so many points... absolutely brilliant. I can't count all the wonderful moments throughout! Amazing H/C, spot-on characters, and some really beautiful, touching moments of courage. So many times my heart almost stopped too! The tension and sense of anxiety in this was very powerful. The whole thing is brilliantly executed and I have a feeling I'll be re-reading this one over and over and over. :)

I'm so happy you wrote a Chaos fic, and I sincerely hope that this is only the first of many. You write beautifully.
Faye Dartmouth chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
You already know how I feel about this fic but it's worth repeating. I love the setting for this, with Rick still very much the new guy having to show his team what he can do. And he does, with a flourish. You have a great Rick voice, and the way he worries about the disparate concerns is so true to character.

And do I need to mention the whump? As if lightning and CPR weren't enough, you threw in a plane crash, a trek through the mountains and a punctured lung. The scene where Billy's lung collapses is probably my favorite, followed closely by the CPR :)

All in all, I'm so thrilled about this. I can never thank you enough! Here's hoping this is the first of many!