Reviews for Rat Poison
Love this, can't wait to read more!
xXAllirefuseXx chapter 3 . 1/15
For starters, I just wanted to say how good this story is. You have all the characters writen perfectly and the story already has me interested. :)
My favorite scene so far, is when Ripcord is sitting on Tunnel Rat, then T-Rat starts making those jokes. That part really cracked me up.
I look forward to reading more of this, if you do indeed plan on writing more. (And I hope that you do.)
But don't rush yourself. ;) Good work takes time.

Lot's of love: Fanfic reader.
Booyahkasha chapter 3 . 8/2/2014
THANK YOU for finally updating! I might just have to favorite this ;)
Roninarnia chapter 3 . 5/31/2014
This is VERY good! I enjoyed the bit with Tunnel Rat and Duke. The part with Ripcord was funny too :-)
Autobot Chromia chapter 3 . 5/28/2014
Multiple things to say

1.) I may have caught one or two grammatical errors while reading this that my OCD self is jittering about. As someone who just took 3 courses of English/Lit, I believe you said, I'm sure that beta'ing a fanfic is the least of your worries. If you're looking for a Beta, I'd be happy to for such a good story (all while getting a sneak peek myself)

2.) Tunnel Rat just cannot get a break, can he? Roadblock pulping him in his sleep, Ripcord pulping him in his half-sleep, Tunnel Rat's own mouth digging him a hole he's not going to get out of. Poor guy.

3.) I both fear for T-Rat and Ripcord during their spider escapade, and am greatly intrigued by the prospect of a disastrous outcome.

4.) I must also grow the bandwagon of a poisoned Tunnel Rat. There is too little evidence as of yet as to the how or why - a random shot, jumped in front of Duke in the turning of Big Bro and Little Bro protectiveness - so I won't even go there. The title, though 'Rat Poison' just seems to be a dead giveaway to me. It just wouldn't make much sense to name a whole story that, with T-Rat being the main character and the First Person POV narrator and then have someone like the still missing Scarlet or just as out of the picture thus far Snake Eyes.
Or it could just be a shot at the mentioned episode 'Anaconda Strain' where the rats were used, and the one saved. (Mr. Peepers?)
Autobot Chromia chapter 2 . 5/28/2014
I am surprised that I've just found this story - no doubt because it is a G.I Joe: Renegades story that is actually both well written and starring my favorite character Tunnel Rat.
The third chapter I've yet to read, but wanted to review now that I'm so glad to have found this by chance and that I hope you update soon.

You capture Tunnel Rats...personality - for lack of another word with just as much tact - very well, something that most people go overboard with or just skim minutely. As a New Yorker (I was born a Georgia peach but both of my parents originate from Buffale, NY and I've lived her since I was 2-3) it's always nice to see a story with a fellow New Yorker, even if the state is far from the pretty place it's depicted as! I may not be Bronx, but the way he pronounces his 'r's (the way I do with a speech impediment, a 'w' sound instead of a 'r') it's always great to imagine it in a good story such as this!

I'm rambling, I need to shut up, and please update soon!
Booyahkasha chapter 2 . 3/7/2014
I bet Tunnel Rat gets poisoned. It is called "Rat Poison". Plus, It's from Tunnel Rat's POV. Hurry up with the next chapter! !
Princess Hinata Bug chapter 2 . 2/6/2014
I love it so far. Can't wait until next chapter. There aren't enough Tunnel Rat stories. I hope u update soon.
i luv everything chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
please continue i wanna know what happens
Guest chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
This story look really interesting are you going to update it or...?
Jacqueline Jade Rose chapter 2 . 12/6/2013
This is great! Keep going!
BlueInked chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
Interesting premise, everyone seems in-character. Love that you've set it after Ripcord's back. If you ever come back and write more I will happily read it.
Anvenx chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
Fav and Follow, I don't want to miss next update!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
When are they going to get poisoned?
Story's coming along great keep updating.
Tearhex chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Q.Q

Updates please?

I know you're proll'eh busy und dun'ave time for a story such'has this...

But it is all that is good'n'wondeerfull on FF!

TwT If yeh get the time.