Reviews for Another School Drama
CloudTheChocobo chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Please continue! I can't wait to see what happens next :D
1sunfun chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Hiyori Kitsune chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
I know fics like this are common but I still want to read more of this. Can you please make your future chapters longer? I sound demanding right? Sorry about that... Good luck on your next chapter.
IDRachel chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
review :3
Lost Words of the Past chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
(robotic voice) ooooh new new new chapter please post a new new new chapter IT i i is marvelous. ca ca ca can't wait for more more more!

Seriously good job kid. Unique and entertaining keep up the good work.
Thunder Of Friendship chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice I like it a lot! I never tried reading those high school fics and I only got the interest now, so I bet that whatever this'll be about would be really cool, besides I like Genesis and Cloud, Zack would be my third but Sephiroth, I still need to get used to him. Keep writing it, It's really cool!
Magister Ludi chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
since you don't have the poll up yet I vote for a 3 way.
toRii chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
-sorry, too lazy to log in- heya there! i read your fic when i was searching for any update 'bout genesis and cloud pairing, and i'll say that i like this story. beside of it, i like how you portrayed zack's cheerfulness here, and it was unexpected to me that seph likes genesis...i was hoping to see angeal later, and an update from you soon. good job! -winks-