Reviews for Allusion of Suffering
Radicalmuffin808 chapter 22 . 3/14
Other than the numerous spelling and grammatical errors, this is written pretty good. For example: not capitalizing the first letter in someone's name.
A few minor plot holes here and there, but nothing that made this impossible to read by far. I honestly enjoyed reading this again after so long.
(P.s. I don't understand why Josh didn't go to the police after he was assaulted by Cody)
Also "lying" not "lieing." The same with dying. Can't, won't, don't, didn't, etc., all require an apostrophe. These are your most consistent spelling errors, though you have a lot of them.

You are such a good writer! I could read your stories all day. I only wish that you'd go back and run a spell correct or have someone beta your stories or something. As much as I love to read them, the frequent spelling errors take me right out of the story, and instead of concentrating on the plot, now I'm mentally correcting the story the rest of the time. It's not as much fun.
It's "aren't" as in "are not", not arnt.
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 26 . 5/18/2014
Amazing story you did so well I like how you made it realistic he's not just gonna suddenly be better now they are gonna amazing job the song was so good amazingly written I enjoyed reading your story very much
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 25 . 5/18/2014
Wow only one chapter left ah good job drake and I love how he atleast trusts josh well written awesome job
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 24 . 5/18/2014
Oh my goodness awesome chapter go Megan (I spelt that wrong didn't i) wow amazing chapter he better not come after drake now
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 23 . 5/18/2014
Awesome awesome awesome chapter ahhh I don't want to feel sorry for ... Cody was it now I can't mere mend any way I don't want to feel sorry for him but since your started mentioned his home life I started to feel bad I'm so happy he's starting to get better wow only a few chapters left I'm happy they are really talking to eachother
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 22 . 5/18/2014
Yay he's ok Paul better get coughy he's not alowed to come near him I'm happy Andrew is ok love it so good
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 21 . 5/18/2014
Oh my goodness wow amazing chapter please pull through drake and I live them all seeing drake so sweet
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 20 . 5/18/2014
Wow super intense chapter but amOng please let drake love please
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 19 . 5/18/2014
Oh tm goodness go Andrew but ah drake so that's means mike will save him please let drake be ok please !
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 18 . 5/18/2014
Oh my goodness ahhhhhh amazing wow drake no your gonna be ok please be ok and josh your an idiot don't go buy ourself call the freaking police
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 17 . 5/17/2014
I'm so happy drake opened up but not happy he went with the boys ah please let josh find him
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 16 . 5/17/2014
Oh my goodness ahhhhhhh drake please just tell the police and that Cody guy is crazy!
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 15 . 5/17/2014
Oh my goodness no cody you horrible person and drake ah please just let him feel sad and josh your gonna get ourself hurt