Reviews for Choices
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
*blinked*

...Okay... Wow!

Oh god, RHODEY! You have to apologize!

How could you call Bruce a Monster?!

Glad Tony defend Bruce as always...

*sighed* But friendship between Rhodey and Tony might be broken, and Bruce will feel guilty...
I'm worried..!
MelodyPotterSnape chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Rhodes is such a jackass. I love this fic.
ANimATion ImAgInAtIoN chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Tony's an awesome friend. I love Bruce. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Excellent! I've always had limited patience for Rhodey too so a bop on the nose seems fair :)
Kama-Chann chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
:D This is wonderful! Thank you for sharing this wonderful fic with us. 3 I hope you will continue to write based on our prompts, I look forward to all your fics so much! -
Apollo199199 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I will say that I do enjoy the Tony and Bruce banter and friendship but I did not enjoy the demonizing of Rhodey's character, he might be a military man but he isn't cruel and he certainly isn't just someone who doesn't care about Tony or is simply stuck up military all the time considering the fact that he was willing to throw away his career to keep flying missions over Afghanistan to find Tony even when everyone else had given up - so whatever Rhodey does, the fact is that Tony made out of Afghanistan and got home because Rhodey didn't give up. The premise and concept of this story is great and you write Tony and Bruce well but perhaps next time try not to make characters act OOC just because you feel a certain way about them.
gibbsheroic27 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
You read my mind with this fic! I simply adore this :)
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I must admit I didn't like Rhodey in 'Iron Man 2' either so I was glad Tony chose Bruce's friendship over his in this; I enjoyed it and the banter between Tony and Bruce was very in character.