Reviews for The Witch and the Warden
Diddly.koda chapter 33 . 4/20
Is this over or did you just stop writing it either way its sad that it hasnt been updated soo please finish this story
Can we have an update? Please please please? Like with sugar on top?
Diddly.koda chapter 1 . 1/15
I started to read this thinking that it wouldn't keep me up all night loving every second... but I was wrong now I am exhausted and insanely sad it is over! Thank you for writing this! Also one last thing the way you wrote how the warden and morrigan ended up together made me very happy!
jedimaster01 chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Hi!
Are there no more updatesto come?

Greetz
Steve
Sir Kirch chapter 33 . 8/20/2014
I agree with everything previously said that has praised this story. Out of my short time getting into reading fanfictions of many sorts, this has become my favorite. Truly, one of the best stories this website has to offer. Even though other stories have captured my heart (and I expect more to in time), this one will have a very permanent and milestone-like place on my favorites. I know what I've said isn't much, but I cannot thank you enough for helping settle my stomach (even though you churned it with uncertainty when they first separated and when the Warden died) on a game I hold dear to my heart. I know the story is "finished", but I can't help but hunger more for a continue of the tale. In conclusion, everything was pretty fucking awesome, my main desire now being the epilogue since you've ended the main story.
Bloody Song chapter 33 . 8/10/2014
please do more
mordreek chapter 28 . 7/31/2014
This was amazing, just simply amazing. It felt so true to the characters and expanded on what the game showed without taking anything away. Video games are limited means of story telling and you picked up the slack superbly. I do miss Oghren, Shale and Z (little bummed he had to die) but the story was no worse for their absence. The character's voices rang clear in every word and the imagry made it feel like you were watching a movie in your mind's eye. The spirit council was a very nice touch, as was the sweet and sad moment when Wynne sacrificed herself. Incredible work, definitely something i will be reading again and again. I don't know if you every plan to write anything else but i can promise that i will be eagerly anticipating every update if you do.
JacksonMcBalthus chapter 29 . 6/30/2014
I love this story. I always woo Morrigan when I play Origins and I really hope that my Warden is include in the 3rd one(cant spell the name). You have nailed, I my mind, the personalitys of each character and made it all fit. You truly have given me a better ending than both the game and Witch hunt. Thank you. I would like to see more HFWYG. That is a fun read.
Talimancer chapter 3 . 6/29/2014
Zathrian not Zathrain
mordreek chapter 29 . 6/26/2014
Incredible, very well written. Easy to hear the voices of the characters and see them in the mind's eye. Loved it.
The Raggle Fraggle chapter 33 . 3/13/2014
HOW IS THIS NOT MORE POPULAR? I mean...come on! DX This shit was amazing, from start to finish. The characters were spot on and so were the interactions. You captured Morrigans personality so easily and made it shine. The Warden felt like a Bamf as he should. Alistar was great and Sarah was just adorable. It was just great all around.

But! I do finda kinda feel cheated. Where was the rest of the Crew? Zevran, Ogrhen, Shale? I would have love to see them react to Sarah, or any of thier interI do actions what so ever. Thou I do accept thier absence. A price to be paid for reading such a great story? Then so be it!

Thank you for the sleepless night by the by. I enjoyed every minute.

Now to with hold from any more babbling Tooddles
Reuell chapter 7 . 2/6/2014
Just like to say that you did a wonderful job here. I was really crying as I read your fanfic, dude you really went through ways to explain the loops in the story. what actually get me was the parts where aedan was searching for her and the parts where morrigan do not know what to do bcoz she is goin to have a delivery soon. god you are GREAT i MEAN IT!
The Freewriter chapter 30 . 1/18/2014
I pondered at the idea of Aedan and Morrigan's souls became intertwined together and how Morrigan reacted when Aedan died. It felt strangely familiar as if I read something similar to the idea of two individuals became literally spiritually bonded. Then I realized I did read something similar to it before. Have you come up this idea yourself or were you inspired to the idea?
jedimaster01 chapter 31 . 12/5/2013
Update soon PLZ.

Greetz
Steve
amber chapter 2 . 11/6/2013
I have not read all of it but I like it.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »