Reviews for The Witch and the Warden
Aryassine chapter 34 . 7/6
Probably the best Morrigan-Cousland Fanfic I read, definetely the most mature one. Like it said before you captured Morrigans character very good. The break between them was 4 my taste a little bit too long ;-) But it’s okay. You had a lot of good ideas to explain things like Super Aedan. And a big thanks for keeping the name Aedan :-)
Alkeni chapter 34 . 1/6
Well, overall, I really liked it. You really captured Morrigan's voice, I thought, and it was very well written and enjoyable.
Alkeni chapter 4 . 1/5
Very touching. Really gets to the heart of Morrigan's character, I think.
mordreek chapter 34 . 10/2/2015
I thought the story was finished. You wrote an amazing tale and the last chapter (not including this one) felt like a satisfying opened ended finish. So while I am a bit bummed to find out that it WASN'T, I am not upset it won't be. I honestly wish I had developed my habit of progressive impression reviewing so I could properly detail my experiences reading this for the first time. I can promise that one day I WILL do that anyway if only so that again you know just how much you accomplished here.
Nothingmatters4 chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
Ahhhh I'm so glad I stumbled upon this already considered beautiful pice of work. It really is my favorite hope to hear more from you. :) :3
Diddly.koda chapter 33 . 4/20/2015
Is this over or did you just stop writing it either way its sad that it hasnt been updated soo please finish this story
Guest chapter 33 . 2/15/2015
Can we have an update? Please please please? Like with sugar on top?
Diddly.koda chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
I started to read this thinking that it wouldn't keep me up all night loving every second... but I was wrong now I am exhausted and insanely sad it is over! Thank you for writing this! Also one last thing the way you wrote how the warden and morrigan ended up together made me very happy!
jedimaster01 chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Hi!
Are there no more updatesto come?

Greetz
Steve
Sir Kirch chapter 33 . 8/20/2014
I agree with everything previously said that has praised this story. Out of my short time getting into reading fanfictions of many sorts, this has become my favorite. Truly, one of the best stories this website has to offer. Even though other stories have captured my heart (and I expect more to in time), this one will have a very permanent and milestone-like place on my favorites. I know what I've said isn't much, but I cannot thank you enough for helping settle my stomach (even though you churned it with uncertainty when they first separated and when the Warden died) on a game I hold dear to my heart. I know the story is "finished", but I can't help but hunger more for a continue of the tale. In conclusion, everything was pretty fucking awesome, my main desire now being the epilogue since you've ended the main story.
Bloody Song chapter 33 . 8/10/2014
please do more
mordreek chapter 28 . 7/31/2014
This was amazing, just simply amazing. It felt so true to the characters and expanded on what the game showed without taking anything away. Video games are limited means of story telling and you picked up the slack superbly. I do miss Oghren, Shale and Z (little bummed he had to die) but the story was no worse for their absence. The character's voices rang clear in every word and the imagry made it feel like you were watching a movie in your mind's eye. The spirit council was a very nice touch, as was the sweet and sad moment when Wynne sacrificed herself. Incredible work, definitely something i will be reading again and again. I don't know if you every plan to write anything else but i can promise that i will be eagerly anticipating every update if you do.
JacksonMcBalthus chapter 29 . 6/30/2014
I love this story. I always woo Morrigan when I play Origins and I really hope that my Warden is include in the 3rd one(cant spell the name). You have nailed, I my mind, the personalitys of each character and made it all fit. You truly have given me a better ending than both the game and Witch hunt. Thank you. I would like to see more HFWYG. That is a fun read.
Talimancer chapter 3 . 6/29/2014
Zathrian not Zathrain
mordreek chapter 29 . 6/26/2014
Incredible, very well written. Easy to hear the voices of the characters and see them in the mind's eye. Loved it.