Reviews for Twenty Three Chromosomes
Marie Howlette chapter 3 . 9/5/2014
I love this one, Where are more Kimmi Stories?
twbird18 chapter 12 . 8/23/2014
This chapter was awesome. I could totally imagine that Parker only told Bunny her real feelings and stories for a long time, that she didn't feel real like most people do.
CaraLee934 chapter 4 . 11/30/2013
This is the best.
CaraLee934 chapter 3 . 11/30/2013
I don't usually like this sort of story but, as Hardison said, she is so darn cute!
CaraLee934 chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
I was laughing for most of this actually. Smart Sam, to have figured out that Mommy is always right!
CaraLee934 chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
I'm going to go cry.
This is gorgeous.
Actually Parker, I think Eliot will understand.
Vashti chapter 23 . 3/21/2013
I an so sorry I missed this when it was first posted. The stories are uniformly wonderful, and I now may need to join a new fandom (hello R77, let's make friends). You have done such an excellent job with all the characters and nearly brought me to tears several times. I'm sure that whatever you decided to tackle for this year's birthday was just as good.
sons-of-anarchy-rocks chapter 23 . 3/15/2013
supernatural reference, great job
patty cake rocks chapter 11 . 2/6/2013
Poseeee you should make a oneshot of Eliot taking Gracie to her farmhouse or whatever would be super cute!
tvj12 chapter 18 . 1/3/2013
The Sticky Little Fingers Verse is so cute! I agree that while Uncle Eliot is awesome, Dad Eliot can be pretty cool too. I like the addition of Michael, and seeing how the other kids are growing up.
tvj12 chapter 11 . 1/3/2013
So I was actually reading your Rescue 77/Leverage crossover before finding this story, and I really like how you've created such a great crossover with so few episodes of Rescue 77 to work with. Little Grace is such a great OC, and I can't wait to see where you take her story! You've totally made me want to go back and revisit those 8 eps again online. -tvj12
tvj12 chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
As much as I liked the storyline with Eliot's dad, I think this chapter with Eliot and Auntie Mae is my favorite from this verse. Throw in your little bit of 'classic Hardison' and you've got a great scene! -tvj12
tvj12 chapter 23 . 1/3/2013
I don't know how I missed this story when you came out with it. But I just caught up. I like that you threw in that Supernatural 'unicorn' reference at the end (big fan of your previous SPN birthday fics!), and you have created so many storylines in this one collection that can branch off for themselves. Great job! (and Happy WAAAAYYYYY Belated Birthday :) ) -tvj12
patty cake rocks chapter 23 . 12/28/2012
I just thisssssssssssssss. It twas awesome :3. Question though. for your next bday are ya gonna do the same with like leverage crossovers and shaz? XD
Guest chapter 9 . 12/7/2012
Dinar, Mark, Dirham, Penny, Rand, Kip, Lira, Florin? maybe even Wuan juan, wanda?
wiki/List_of_currencies