Reviews for Casual Friday: Alternate Take
vinocibo chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
The two "Casual Friday" stories perfectly complement each other. Protective Jane drunk Maura tender loving Rizzles. They leave me wanting more.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
That was really good! Nice job!
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Really loved this. Great companion piece to the original stand-alone :3
CharlieTheCAG chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Ugh I wish this continued!
pious chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
just wanted u to know this was my favorite story for the year
b0redrand0m chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
these two stories were great. are you gonna write a 'morning after'?
CooperJackson chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Sequel.

We the people demand a sequel.
ArcadiaArden chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Absolutely adored this... could actually see this happening on the show... brava.
JUJUChick16 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Great job! It is so obvious that the two love each other, they always go back to the other one.
Saint73 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
nice very nice
Fallen austin chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Ah..this was so so good.

I loved hearing Jane's thoughts all the way through this, from her trying to stall for time, looking for flaws in Mr Perfect. The Flawless bit made me laugh out loud.

Then her excitement & worry over Maura's texts. It was great going through the whole process of her looking around for clues as to what had upset Maura when she got to her house.

"Next time, Maur," she whispered, wondering if the doctor had fallen asleep in her arms. "Next time, I'll go with you."...Ah...that was so sweet. I'm sat here with a stupid goofy grin. Even though she's not entirely sure what's happening with them she knows how right it feels. Can't wait for more of this (You know I'll throw in hugs!)

Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Look forward to more continuations?... hopefully... ;)
afret2010 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Yay! I'm glad you decided to write a version of this story from Jane's point of view.
RestlessSoul03 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
this was awesome. Both version were, actually.
GratiaPlena chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I went against the advice and read this story first. Beautiful! I love how you wrote about Jane dragging her paperwork, and about mr. Perfect really being very sweet a funny etc. it makes your story more complex and believable
KittyGetAwayFromTheBlanket chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Oh man, .. that was just perfect. Unlike for Jane - perfect. I loved it, thanks so much for writing it. I'm all content now and it's not just the Vodka Twisted Raspberry I may or may not have consumed before reading this.. LOL.