Reviews for This Will Not Go Well
thefierydeath chapter 5 . 1/7/2013
Haha I loved this story!
True Love's Kis5 chapter 5 . 11/13/2012
OMG I WISH THIS WASNT OVER!
wintmint4 chapter 5 . 11/13/2012
Noo! It's over! D'X!
The ending was awesome, though- of course Haymitch would be the one to save the day :)
Anyway, I'm really looking forward to reading any other Haymitch/Effie fics you have in store!
I loved this story and you did a great job.
Until next time...
Gdreams chapter 5 . 11/13/2012
haha. funny ending to a wonderful story!
jimsost chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
Great story :)
True Love's Kis5 chapter 4 . 9/18/2012
strike three XD
wintmint4 chapter 4 . 9/18/2012
No, it's almost over! I do hope you post the sequel and your other Haymitch/Effie stories:) And, I think everybody has those embarrassing stories from when they were little. Anyway, this is awesome! Magnificent job.
wm4is2lazy2login chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
I laughed so hard at Haymitch and Cassius! That was awesome. And, I still can't get over how well you've characterized everybody. Great job!
And, you must have an awesome family. My dad just sells insurance:P Haha!

-wintmint4
Belabsouza chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
hahahahahah...Lissy is crazy! I'd love to see Haymitch finding posters and photos of him in the games on Effie's bedroom! So cute! I love Cassius!And I want to see Effie pregnant!
Update more...
wintmint4 chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
You have no idea how much I adore this story. It's all so in-charcter and you have awesome o/cs. Great job!
Belabsouza chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
Lissy is so rude and bitch! Argh! Poor Effie and Haymitch...I hope that Effie doesn't give up on Haymitch! Update!
wintmint4 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
This is really good! I love that Lissa hates Haymitch- I think it's kind of funny:) Anyway, I hope you plan to continue writing. Great job!
BrookeEffyJames chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Loved it :D please continue xx
Doc95 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I really liked this! I really hope you continue it! I think it would make a really great short story! I hope you can update soon!