Reviews for Hunger of a Hero
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 1 . 7/4
Ahahahahahahaha that's so funny...but so sad :( Poor li'l Spidey, he deserves a hotdog! Nice story though :)
NextGenPhantom chapter 1 . 4/3
Your lucky Spidey in my country a hotdog is five bucks
RandominatorOwl chapter 1 . 3/11
Cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
hahahahahaha
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
...I am actually very surprised that this is not, in fact, a scene straight out of the comics. Seriously, this is Parker Luck through and through. This is exactly what would happen if Stan Lee wrote the scene. It was so good it actually made me want to go grab a hot dog. You know what, I think I will. Bye!

Keep up the great work!
Zam the hedgehog chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
I'd give 'im a burger...
JustYourAverageSuperheroWriter chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Aw man... Now I just realized how hungry I am!
Slightly Disturbed Cookie Girl chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
When spidey said 'you won't like me when I'm hungry. Clearly referencing a certain rampaging green hero.' I could just imagine him turning into the hulk saying "SPIDER-MAN HUNGRY!" Lol!
Animekitty47 chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
lol Nice oneshot. Poor Spidey he didn't have much luck tonight, did he? :P Maybe next time he'll meet a fan. ;)
A Spidey fan chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Hey, this is a very good story. You captured Spiderman's funny personality nicely and also kept his heroic personality too.
I always wondered what would spidey do if he was hungry during his job? This story clearly answered it.
WhyTheCagedBirdSings chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Haha very nice story! I Like it
Dragoguage chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
who knew even superheroes can't even get a bite to eat?! I liked this very good story :)
Dragonskyt chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Poor Spidey, funny story.
minichurros123 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
this is pure hilariousness. i think that's a word.
Hockeygirl28 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
haha that was fantastic i love it!