Reviews for The Change
Weirdnfreaky chapter 6 . 3/1/2015
Loved it!
Bad Touch Magical Girls chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
This is a amazing story!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/6/2013
perfect
KasaiSnow chapter 6 . 11/28/2013
I loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved looooooooooooooooooved this story!
Ice-White-Dice chapter 6 . 9/20/2013
I love you wolf story its a great fic. I cant seem to find many like this one. I implore you to keep writing. You amazing at it
DeeaE chapter 6 . 9/17/2013
love itttttttttttt
doomedAquarius chapter 6 . 9/13/2013
Wow! Absolutely amazing! I loved it. Thank you so much you got the character personalities as close as possible considering the circumstances & I admire you for that.

Poor Itachi having to carry the guilt of changing his best friends life forever.
loverofakatsuki chapter 6 . 9/12/2013
AWESOME!

Loved this story and how different it was :)

Actually was NOT expecting the ending to turn out the way it did, I was thinking once Deidara left with the other pack, Madara would try to make him his mate and Sasori would intervene since he marked him first, they fight, Madara dies, and yay for love.

Weird I know but I still liked how this story turned out :)
Misses Tsundere chapter 6 . 9/12/2013
First reaction: Nooo ;_;
But it was a beautiful ending, even when I had liked some moore drama (Deidara shot, Madara trying to get him, etc.) But yeah, nice story!
CitrusFlag chapter 6 . 9/11/2013
That was sweet ending :)
I'm super glad you're one of those people who actually finishes their stories :D
Misses Tsundere chapter 5 . 9/11/2013
Please continue, this wa g!
Gahh I love this so much :3
Best SasoDei fanfic Ive read yet 3
CitrusFlag chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
Some people have a thing with leaving a bitch of a cliffhanger. I take it you're one of those people. But in any case, I really admire your writing and the story thus far is just so awesome.
werewolves rock
DeeaE chapter 4 . 9/4/2013
love it!
Misses Tsundere chapter 4 . 9/1/2013
You want to know what I think?!
I think update as fast as you can ,-,
This story i and I want to read more ;_;
It's so cute to imagine the wolves and god damn I want to know what's gonna happen, duh ._.
So write more! *gives cookie*
Tsu
KarimaWhatev chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
Stupid Madara! How dare he?! And Itachi seriously sacrificed little Dei instead of himself? :(
Upload soon :3