Reviews for How Do You Know
Infinite Stupidity chapter 1 . 3/18
Didn't even have to make it past the phone call between Fury and Tony before I knew this would be an amazing story. The way you write Fury just sells this to me so much. Angry Fury is the best kind of Fury ;)
louisesnape chapter 16 . 3/8
Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I love it !
Guest chapter 16 . 11/17/2013
I really enjoy how you characterize the whole avengers gang!

A moment I couldn't stop cracking up at was when Clint jumped, missed the vent, and landed on the table! It made my day :D
Rainbow Junkie is Amazing chapter 16 . 11/15/2013
GREAT. I LOOOOOOVVED IT! SOOO CUUUTES! :DDDD
tonystarksnipples chapter 14 . 11/3/2013
Fuckin Tony. Lovin the whole "I'm dying" thing because that is such a him reaction. Because... yeah.

And unf. Dat kiss. Yowza ;)
tonystarksnipples chapter 6 . 10/29/2013
This made me happy on many /many/ levels
tonystarksnipples chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
"We have a lady present"

"We have an arrogant, unpredictable alcoholic who tends to make things blow up or make things to make things blow up when he's bored"

Beyond brilliant. Favorite two lines. Thank you for existing.
A-Box-Of-Scraps chapter 5 . 9/19/2013
:')
Ok, I don't know if I want to laugh or cry.
I lgt love this.
Poor, poor, Clint...
Dragonanzar chapter 16 . 9/6/2013
Hilarious. I simply loved the way they dated without even knowing it for ages. I also really liked the rally. The best thing was Fury firing Coulson, Coulson going crazy and Fury re-hiring him because he was scared of how much more damage Coulson would do on his own. I feel sorry for Pepper, but she sure isn't some shy and retiring wallflower who can't speak her mind for fear of what others might think. The body-switch was inspired! Thor and Natasha were the most amusing, I think.

Thanks for writing!
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 13 . 8/16/2013
I wonder if the song A Thousand Words would go good for these two... What do you think? (I can't honestly tell you who the artist of that song is, it's from a videogame and one of the characters sings it... Sorry)
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 8 . 8/16/2013
This would have been an awesome ending to a lesser story...That said, I am glad you continued anyway! XD
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 5 . 8/16/2013
Hah, Loki helping the enemy while trying a prank? Or, on purpose and the prank is just a bonus? XD Go Loki'd!
The-Perks-of-Being-a-Lesbian chapter 12 . 7/30/2013
is it weird that I kept thinking of the song "You Me and Steve" during this chapter?
The-Perks-of-Being-a-Lesbian chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
that sounded so... Beautiful...
AnJ chapter 16 . 7/6/2013