Reviews for From Within the Trees
Dark River 22 chapter 14 . 12/29/2013
I almost cried! And I NEVER cry. In my entire life. Not even when I broke my ankle. Great story though
Layla N chapter 14 . 5/30/2013
You have no idea how much I'm loving you story dude this is one of my favorite stories now (,)
DJ Bunny chapter 14 . 3/30/2013
I almost had tears in my eyes at the ending. Poor Jen and Slenderman..
DJ Bunny chapter 13 . 3/30/2013
Slenderman is very touchy about who touches his Jen. :3
DJ Bunny chapter 6 . 3/30/2013
Well. Slenderman killed the imposter. Nice job.
DJ Bunny chapter 5 . 3/30/2013
Oh crap it's Lily. Run Slendie run!
DJ Bunny chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
Oooo. Nice chapter end.
DJ Bunny chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
Holy muffins... This story is EPIC. I am a big fan of Slenderman and you brought his awesomeness out to life. This is amazing.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/25/2013
Awesome story bro
Kimori94 chapter 14 . 1/20/2013
This is a very beautiful ending for Jen. You portrayed Slender Man very nicely :) It was nice to see someone give him a calming good side as well as his dark side. But then again he is The Slender Man and with Him you can only speculate haha XD Awesome Job.
slendersummerseve chapter 14 . 1/19/2013
umg... tht wuz awesum!
slendersummerseve chapter 9 . 1/19/2013
aww, Marie didn't die... then again, the whole 'insanity and paranoia of my presence' eating away at her sanity first then a long, slow, painful death later is a pretty good idea... *smiles gleefully*
slendersummerseve chapter 8 . 1/19/2013
that bitch Marie is SO dead... *laughs insanely*
Hatsu Haruko chapter 14 . 11/13/2012
How do I start?
First, this story was absolutely heartwarming. This story shows that you can be friends with anybody, whoever they are. And even through fights and arguments you have between eachother may be heartbreaking, you still find a way to come out of it.
Second, I really enjoyed the way you portrayed SlenderMan. I actually have started a SlenderMan crossover with Hetalia, but found it difficult to find his personality. And thanks to you, you have lit my way.
Thirdly, I'm just asking this at random, but who thinks SlenderMan is a nice person? *raises hand*
MaggieLopez chapter 14 . 11/6/2012