Reviews for Everlong
Amanda chapter 18 . 3/11
I've been loving the story through every chapter! Is this to be the end? Or will there ever be a next chapter?
Hossyboy chapter 18 . 4/24/2013
Wow :)
Heteroclite chapter 18 . 12/28/2012
Great story. Love a classic marie/logan looking forward to the next chappie.
K.
Rogan Fan chapter 18 . 11/15/2012
Aww this is just great. The characters are believable and I love Rogue's new powers (yay original Rogue powers!). You have to continue! Of course she'll say yes!... Won't she?
maji343 chapter 18 . 11/13/2012
Wow he actually asked her to marry him! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Katya Jade chapter 18 . 11/11/2012
Just found this story. Awesome. Your characters are spot on and the story idea is great. Keep this one going please.
AyameRose chapter 18 . 11/4/2012
Once she planted the idea he just couldn't get it out of his head could he? These two are definitely one of my favorite pairings and rouge is DEFINITELY my favorite character so please update soon!
Loved it chapter 18 . 10/17/2012
Thank you for writting such a great story very twisted and convoluted but a good read. If you ever get the urge to polish the story it will be even better.
unidad chapter 18 . 9/25/2012
Absolutely loved it. Cant wait for the next chapter. Update soon.
Princesakarlita411 chapter 18 . 9/22/2012
more!
jackiemack916 chapter 18 . 9/22/2012
Oooh! *insert my spazzy clapping*
Killin-time chapter 18 . 9/22/2012
Went to sleep with one of your rogan chapters, woke up to another! Great chapter. Very sweet, just a fantastic story, can't get enough!
starlite22 chapter 18 . 9/22/2012
Well that's a cliff hanger to end on, rogue really strong in this story, wondering wether she will accept him. Wasn't sure about the stuff he said about Jene being his best friend, never thought she really understood him. Like your writing style though.
perper chapter 18 . 9/22/2012
aww that was sweet... I loved this chappie
Though, i wish for once they'd kiss without wanting to have sex-or maybe that's just me. :))
identityless chapter 18 . 9/22/2012
Amazing chapter that I am so happy to see! This totally made my weekend, glad to see those two crazy kids finally getting their act together! ;) will be buying that wonderful foo fighters song right now! Hope for more!