Reviews for The Better Sword
LCF chapter 31 . 8/10
Rather refreshing to see Robb behave like a REAL Lord of the North; Cold. Stoic, and hard as nails. (Odd considering that his mother is Southron in origin.) Nicely done.
As for Jon..? give it up for Ser Arthur..! He did a FAR better job of it than Ned.

As for Robb's "demands..?" well thought out, save one - If it's a bad idea to pick a fight w/Ser Barristan (and it is!) then it's a VERY bad idea to pick said fight w/the one man that was better - They may call Arthur Dayne "Sword of the Morning" but that's only because calling him Avatar of the Stranger would be rude...

Fun stuff - Do hope you update soon...

Mohammad.Alzo chapter 30 . 7/12
Folly Robb Stark - to end your life - without an heir - for the sake of avenging - your dead father - who died in fair combat.

Unupdated - very very disappointed - the story was fantastic.
iitrnr chapter 24 . 5/25
You've really characterised Cersei well. One hell of a train wreck.
Theseus329 chapter 19 . 5/22
I...actually like your Daenerys now! I normally like Ice centered stories, and with Jon being the son of Eddard Stark and Arthur's sister, but this is well written. Without the questionable morality that Jorah installed in Daenerys, I feel that she can be a likable character again.
McCabeRz chapter 18 . 5/17
I think I'll stop here, I just don't like your adaptation of Jon, and considering he's the reason I cam here to read this in the first place it literally takes all reason away to read further.

Your Jon is meek, whiny and insecure, and rather than leave a pathway for him to mature and grow as a character you gave us a scene with him blatantly being chastised and manipulated by Dany, even though she's actually younger than him, meaning that any and all future events involving Jon will be of him being led by his collar, there is absolutely no reason for Jon to be this innocent and naive, especially so when he was a better character as a Bastard of Winterfell, where he faced less hardships than he should have here!

There's a word I'm looking for...oh, right.

Pathetic, he's pathetic.
quoththeraven5 chapter 31 . 2/28
This story is spectacular! Please please continue! I cannot wait to see what develops between Jon and Robb, if they become friends or not... I love the interactions with Jon and Dany, Dany's POV is certainly enlightening and enjoyable. I would love to read more! :)
quoththeraven5 chapter 24 . 2/28
Oh Tyrion, you bamf, I love his so much! That last line basically sums up his entire character! :)
quoththeraven5 chapter 22 . 2/28
Go Robb! GTFO! This is beautiful! Love this story! :)
Box of Ice chapter 31 . 11/26/2014
Such a great story...if only there was more to read. It may be a long shot but I hope you'll consider finishing this story if only just to give us readers some closure. I'd even take a summarized version.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/24/2014
Fixing the Lannisters with Tywin gone is impossible; an oathbreaker, a widow, a dwarf, an arse and two children. Tywin IS the Lannister name.
thepkrmgc chapter 31 . 11/7/2014
its a shame this story was abandoned, its one of the best AGOT fics out there bar none
thepkrmgc chapter 30 . 11/7/2014
jons clearly knows how to make an entrance, shame about domeric though, i would have thought his father would protect him?
thepkrmgc chapter 29 . 11/7/2014
so the mummers dragon is on route, i wonder how he will get along with his bastard sibling?
thepkrmgc chapter 28 . 11/7/2014
arianne and darkstar were flanderised a bit but it should be interesting to see the wolf of the sand go north
thepkrmgc chapter 27 . 11/7/2014
the tyrells are certainly well off, i give them a month before they try to take the throne for themselves