Reviews for The Better Sword
quoththeraven5 chapter 31 . 2/28
This story is spectacular! Please please continue! I cannot wait to see what develops between Jon and Robb, if they become friends or not... I love the interactions with Jon and Dany, Dany's POV is certainly enlightening and enjoyable. I would love to read more! :)
quoththeraven5 chapter 24 . 2/28
Oh Tyrion, you bamf, I love his so much! That last line basically sums up his entire character! :)
quoththeraven5 chapter 22 . 2/28
Go Robb! GTFO! This is beautiful! Love this story! :)
Box of Ice chapter 31 . 11/26/2014
Such a great story...if only there was more to read. It may be a long shot but I hope you'll consider finishing this story if only just to give us readers some closure. I'd even take a summarized version.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/24/2014
Fixing the Lannisters with Tywin gone is impossible; an oathbreaker, a widow, a dwarf, an arse and two children. Tywin IS the Lannister name.
thepkrmgc chapter 31 . 11/7/2014
its a shame this story was abandoned, its one of the best AGOT fics out there bar none
thepkrmgc chapter 30 . 11/7/2014
jons clearly knows how to make an entrance, shame about domeric though, i would have thought his father would protect him?
thepkrmgc chapter 29 . 11/7/2014
so the mummers dragon is on route, i wonder how he will get along with his bastard sibling?
thepkrmgc chapter 28 . 11/7/2014
arianne and darkstar were flanderised a bit but it should be interesting to see the wolf of the sand go north
thepkrmgc chapter 27 . 11/7/2014
the tyrells are certainly well off, i give them a month before they try to take the throne for themselves
thepkrmgc chapter 26 . 11/7/2014
it seems like tyrions gamble was sucessful
thepkrmgc chapter 25 . 11/7/2014
DRAGON WARGS! nuff said...
thepkrmgc chapter 24 . 11/7/2014
I cant belive you missed a chance for jaime to say something to the effect of "the things we do for love"
thepkrmgc chapter 23 . 11/7/2014
it seems like robbs neutrality is paying dividends, although i suspect that tywin sees their knowlege of the plot as a betrayal nonetheless
thepkrmgc chapter 22 . 11/7/2014
its good to see that robb is out of the game of thrones for the moment, the north will have Other problems to deal with soon enough