Reviews for The Better Sword
Batman Fanatic chapter 31 . 7/11
I love the way you portrayed Dany. Hope you can update this someday.
Random Reader chapter 1 . 5/22
I'm sorry, but I'm a little confused by the summary. It says that Arthur is the sole survivor of the Tower of Joy, but then it says what it would mean for Jon?

It would mean Jon is dead, wouldn't it? If Arthur was the sole survivor, then that means Jon no longer lives.

I'm confused. Please help.
Slytherin Studios chapter 31 . 5/9
I like it, please update soon.
kianadavis95 chapter 31 . 5/1
I love this story! Is there any posiblity that u will finish it?
doRodrigo chapter 31 . 4/26
Loving it! Hope you update it soon enough. Keep up the great work. Cheers!
leylinjan chapter 18 . 3/16
"You know nothing Jon S...and"

love this story
willy.hizzy chapter 31 . 3/4
Why did you stop here?
DAT GUY chapter 31 . 2/28
Dude where's the rest of the story?
hobbit in the shire chapter 31 . 12/12/2015
I'm gutted to see this may be it. It's a brilliant story and I love the changes you've made whilst keeping most characters realistic to their canon counter parts (Tywin). I'd love to see the war and the consequences and outcomes. Although annoyed at Robb for asking to duel ser Arthur either outcome would be terrible but I'd back Arthur in honesty.

I'm sad to see this is likely abandoned but if it were continued I would be over the moon
edger2deadly chapter 31 . 11/12/2015
Hope u update soon
LCF chapter 31 . 8/10/2015
Rather refreshing to see Robb behave like a REAL Lord of the North; Cold. Stoic, and hard as nails. (Odd considering that his mother is Southron in origin.) Nicely done.
As for Jon..? give it up for Ser Arthur..! He did a FAR better job of it than Ned.

As for Robb's "demands..?" well thought out, save one - If it's a bad idea to pick a fight w/Ser Barristan (and it is!) then it's a VERY bad idea to pick said fight w/the one man that was better - They may call Arthur Dayne "Sword of the Morning" but that's only because calling him Avatar of the Stranger would be rude...

Fun stuff - Do hope you update soon...

- LCF
Mohammad.Alzo chapter 30 . 7/12/2015
Folly Robb Stark - to end your life - without an heir - for the sake of avenging - your dead father - who died in fair combat.

Unupdated - very very disappointed - the story was fantastic.
iitrnr chapter 24 . 5/25/2015
You've really characterised Cersei well. One hell of a train wreck.
Theseus329 chapter 19 . 5/22/2015
I...actually like your Daenerys now! I normally like Ice centered stories, and with Jon being the son of Eddard Stark and Arthur's sister, but this is well written. Without the questionable morality that Jorah installed in Daenerys, I feel that she can be a likable character again.
McCabeRz chapter 18 . 5/17/2015
I think I'll stop here, I just don't like your adaptation of Jon, and considering he's the reason I cam here to read this in the first place it literally takes all reason away to read further.

Your Jon is meek, whiny and insecure, and rather than leave a pathway for him to mature and grow as a character you gave us a scene with him blatantly being chastised and manipulated by Dany, even though she's actually younger than him, meaning that any and all future events involving Jon will be of him being led by his collar, there is absolutely no reason for Jon to be this innocent and naive, especially so when he was a better character as a Bastard of Winterfell, where he faced less hardships than he should have here!

There's a word I'm looking for...oh, right.

Pathetic, he's pathetic.