Reviews for The Living Will
Is “matureness” even a word. I think you mean “maturity”. How can you ignore spellcheck as I’m sure it flagged it up because it did for me in this review.
Just a wee heads up - “weary” means extreme tiredness and “wary” means cautious. Two entirely different meanings and extremely annoying when mixed up.
MrsZacEfron chapter 43 . 4/2
Thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you! This story is so beautifully written and planned out and deserves so much more credit. The life advice that's thrown in, in such a subtle way sometimes, just makes this story all the more touching.
Teresa R chapter 18 . 12/13/2021
love it
1234 chapter 17 . 10/14/2021
Is this an Ed/Bella story or Edward and Taylor story? Lol.
leinchen chapter 43 . 3/17/2021
Again: Thank you for writing and sharing such a wonderful and heartbreaking story!
Greetings,
leinchen
tunsia chapter 41 . 3/7/2021
I just reread this after a few years. What a life affirming story . Reading during pandemic times has been poignant to say the least.

It is so well written . Thank you
Lillywhite1 chapter 43 . 12/16/2020
Thanks for writing this wonderful story!
KeikiBelle chapter 43 . 12/11/2020
I have been reading this story for a few days and loved it! Thank you for sharing your story with us!
4Ever-Twilight-Luva chapter 7 . 10/8/2020
Omg the end of this chapter had me in so many tears
Roxy70 chapter 43 . 8/24/2020
Sweet story. Thank you!
cullenlover88 chapter 43 . 8/22/2020
wonderful story
lala1224 chapter 27 . 8/14/2020
I was trying to binge a few of your stories because... they’re incredible. And this one I couldn’t put down. And it’s SO intense, I’m a crybaby and I’ve been in tears half of the time reading this... and I knew “Mama” was coming and I knew it would be intense. Whew .wow
Paliia chapter 43 . 8/12/2020
Also, I sent you a PM. I thought I'd let you know since Ff is not sending some email alerts.
Paliia chapter 43 . 8/12/2020
I read this a couple of days ago and I have to say that this was a wonderful story. Their journey was so realistic and I truly felt for them. I cried and I laughed. Thank you for writing and sharing it :)
3,961 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »