Reviews for The Living Will
ChrisDGoosey chapter 5 . 8/10
Dam! I read this chapter when I had a few minutes to spare before heading out. Makeup WAS perfect! LOL! Beautifully written.
Toni Masen chapter 43 . 3/23
A heartbreaking but sweet story, loved it. :-)
Toni Masen chapter 1 . 2/23
WOW, beautifully written.
Senorfrogs chapter 43 . 2/4
Super Nice! Thanks for posting
Pattigirl23 chapter 43 . 1/6
Wow, this story is really amazing and so real. You’re an awesome writer! Thank you for sharing.
IzahMalfoyBlack chapter 43 . 8/25/2022
Only one word defines this story for me: PERFECT!
Guest chapter 30 . 7/18/2022
I loved this chapter! The internal struggles, them trying to figure it out but eventually coming to the realization that they mean more to each other than they thought.

I’m so looking forward to part 3!
Guest chapter 24 . 7/18/2022
Love Kessler! He can match wits with Bella and he makes her think.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/17/2022
I love coach!
Guest chapter 34 . 6/5/2022
Is “matureness” even a word. I think you mean “maturity”. How can you ignore spellcheck as I’m sure it flagged it up because it did for me in this review.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/28/2022
Just a wee heads up - “weary” means extreme tiredness and “wary” means cautious. Two entirely different meanings and extremely annoying when mixed up.
MrsZacEfron chapter 43 . 4/2/2022
Thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you! This story is so beautifully written and planned out and deserves so much more credit. The life advice that's thrown in, in such a subtle way sometimes, just makes this story all the more touching.
Teresa R chapter 18 . 12/13/2021
love it
1234 chapter 17 . 10/14/2021
Is this an Ed/Bella story or Edward and Taylor story? Lol.
leinchen chapter 43 . 3/17/2021
Again: Thank you for writing and sharing such a wonderful and heartbreaking story!
Greetings,