Reviews for The Living Will
leinchen chapter 43 . 3/17
Again: Thank you for writing and sharing such a wonderful and heartbreaking story!
Greetings,
leinchen
tunsia chapter 41 . 3/7
I just reread this after a few years. What a life affirming story . Reading during pandemic times has been poignant to say the least.

It is so well written . Thank you
Lillywhite1 chapter 43 . 12/16/2020
Thanks for writing this wonderful story!
KeikiBelle chapter 43 . 12/11/2020
I have been reading this story for a few days and loved it! Thank you for sharing your story with us!
4Ever-Twilight-Luva chapter 7 . 10/8/2020
Omg the end of this chapter had me in so many tears
Roxy70 chapter 43 . 8/24/2020
Sweet story. Thank you!
cullenlover88 chapter 43 . 8/22/2020
wonderful story
lala1224 chapter 27 . 8/14/2020
I was trying to binge a few of your stories because... they’re incredible. And this one I couldn’t put down. And it’s SO intense, I’m a crybaby and I’ve been in tears half of the time reading this... and I knew “Mama” was coming and I knew it would be intense. Whew .wow
Paliia Love chapter 43 . 8/12/2020
Also, I sent you a PM. I thought I'd let you know since Ff is not sending some email alerts.
Paliia Love chapter 43 . 8/12/2020
I read this a couple of days ago and I have to say that this was a wonderful story. Their journey was so realistic and I truly felt for them. I cried and I laughed. Thank you for writing and sharing it :)
DMBSJB18 chapter 34 . 6/18/2020
Been reading your other stories while I wait for your new t one to update! This one is sweet and heart breaking. It’s an interesting thought though, because at the beginning, Edward did choose Taylor over Bella. So, wouldn’t that make Bella the second choice? I know that life is messy and some things don’t make sense, and I think if they had met after Taylor and Edward were dating, it would make more sense. But since it seems Edward met bella and Taylor the same day, he connected with and loved Taylor... and Bella has just been foisted on him due to a terrible tragedy.
Now I don’t think Edward doesn’t love Bella. But I do think it would be extremely hard to not feel like a second choice, second place, a stand in for her best friend.
Also, super convenient that Kessler had an almost exact same situation. Haha! :)
Either way the story has been tearing at my heart strings. Especially since I have a molly!
Guest chapter 41 . 5/8/2020
"referring back" is redundant. Just use "referring."

It's "chimes of Merry Christmas were SUNG," not SANG. (conjugation matters)
Guest chapter 40 . 5/8/2020
Taylor had not made him A PART (two words) of her decisions, not APART. "Apart" means "not together."
Guest chapter 38 . 5/8/2020
It's PER SE, not PER SAY.

You wouldn't say "her had been sitting at a picnic table," so don't say "her and her husband had been sitting at a picnic table." Use SHE. "She and her husband had been sitting at a picnic table."
Teresa R chapter 43 . 5/5/2020