Reviews for The Living Will
You know. I know Edward keeps saying Bella's not second place. But isn't she, really? Edward knew both of them but picked Taylor. And only dell for Bella when Taylor was out of the picture. Isn't that the definition of second place?
Debra doo chapter 42 . 7/3
So good, so good. I hope you write more.
Debra doo chapter 28 . 7/3
Oh hell.
Debra doo chapter 25 . 7/3
This song is very special to me. It has evolved and changed me since the first time I ever heard Marketa and Glen sing it.
Debradoo chapter 1 . 6/25
Itookabreak fromFF for awhile and you reminded me why I love it so much.
purwamundhra18 chapter 43 . 5/4
I have completely fallen in love with your story and your characters! You have written it so beautifully. It definitely is one of the best fanfic toons I have read!
Bevey99 chapter 14 . 5/1
Totally funny you should be criticizing Bellas editor for missing mistakes. Your last chapter at least 12.' THE worst - Edward was arousing his daughter.
Bevey99 chapter 1 . 5/1
Wow, I almost cried. Way beyond sad. Starting the story today. It been on my TBR for awhile.
sury.h chapter 43 . 4/14
Beautiful story! Thank you!
sholtsclaw698 chapter 27 . 4/7
best line, was option D. i love this story
sholtsclaw698 chapter 4 . 4/6
loving the story, and thankfully bella is there is help him out. next month will be a year since i lost my dad, i couldn't imagine losing a spouse
sholtsclaw698 chapter 3 . 4/6
love the chapter
Mss. Brightside chapter 18 . 4/5
Sometimes we need to blame someone, we need answer for our questions. In this case, Edward needs some peace in him soul and undersant what happened with the guy and trucks company.
Mss. Brightside chapter 17 . 4/5
we need to live day by day, all suferinf it will haappened when you think. Sometimes we have days with pain and others days with new view.
Mss. Brightside chapter 11 . 4/4
I think so this ia the end of the sadness and darkness, the hope and faith bring them
3,858 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »