Reviews for The Living Will
Mitzi1958 chapter 29 . 11/23
I knew it! He feels like he betrayed Taylor and Bella feels guilt for everything! She needs to seek help for always feeling like she is the one to blame, it takes two to kiss and like you ended this chapter there is a part of themselves who do not regret the kiss! Taylor at her matchmaking best!

I do so love Kessler! Is he from another story of yours? I feel like he is.

I hate that the six months end at Christmas, that is not far for Bella or Edward or for little Molly! They have to decide for Bella tomstay till after the holidays! I know Molly is young but if her "Mama" just moves out and goes away it could do more damage than good, esp on a holiday that is, let's face it for children! She should be excited that Santa is coming, not where did Mama go?

Come on guys, someone please suggest to them that this is maybe what Taylor wanted all alone! Someone that she loved and trusted to take care and love the two most valuable treasures in her life! Taylor come in a dream of Edward's and Bella's, telling them it is al-right.

I do think Edward needs to seek help for his not being able to sleep without Taylor or Bella in his bed. I think their is a lot of pent up frustrations in Edward that needs to come out. Nobody can do this alone, what he has been through, would break most people!
Mitzi1958 chapter 28 . 11/23
I just started up this story after taking a break from it for some months! The confrontation of Molly and Bella broke my heart. Do not get me wrong I was so happy to hear Molly calling Bella Momma but it made me think of my two dear nieces who lost their mother when they were just 3 and 1 and that someday they will call some other woman momma and I just hope and pray that it will be a person as good as Bella. Bella is not perfect ( none of us are) but she will love Molly and help bring her up with Edward the best they know how. Now on to chapter 28 and I think sometime in the near future love will be sparking for these two most worthy of people, that I also think Taylor is playing Cupid for!

Ok read chapter 28 and damn it, I am like Edward! If I had know to just mangle Trick Or Treat I would have gotten so much more candy! On another hand, why that is all holy, did you make Taylor hate CHOCOLATE?! That is un-American! So glad her daughter takes after her father! I mean all little girls and big girls heal themselves with chocolate! Molly's first taste of a Reese's cup was so cute! First a little bite and than a bigger bite! Too Cute! I hope you have her reaction to her first taste of Ice Cream! It is to funny, first the cold makes them shudder esp. If it hits their teeth first and than they discover the sweetness and than all bets are off! Ice Cream forever! HaHa!

Now on to the KISS! It was romantic, it was sweet and it is going to throw their lives into turmoil! I have a feeling Bella will be the one more upset, she has a tendency to overthink things! Kessler will have to sort her out. I do like Kessler! Edward will feel guilt just like Bella will but he can think his thoughts through and he does had a support system. He can talk to his dad, mom and esp., to Emmett. I think Emmett will push the romance the most at first, he really hated seeing his brother in hell and if he thinks Bella can bring his brother back to happiness and his niece too, he will stop at nothing to make it happen! I think the biggest objection will be Taylor's family and who can blame them. They may see Bella and Edward's romance as a rebound and not good for their grandchild and their son-in-law as I am sure they still thinkd of Edward as being!

Last, I loved Jasper's proposal! So unique! I do not think I have ever heard of any man asking their wife to marry them by carving a pumpkin! I hope by the end of this story that all three couples will either be expecting a baby or have a baby! Taylor will be looking down on them with joy, she is the master Cupid now! I have no doubt about it!
mizz-sunshin3 chapter 42 . 11/19
This was a really good story!
Feistyvixen chapter 42 . 11/17
What a sweet sweet story. In a cried and laughed both desperate and simultaneously throughout sort of way. You definitely have a gift with words. I must admit I was hesitant at the timeline and wasn't sure how I'd feel about it, but you made everything seem so natural and comfortable and possible. Thank you! I love mama Bella and how she's the strong one for broken Edward. I also like Alice as Bella's sister and an older one at that!
Fanatic22 chapter 3 . 10/31
I was going to say I'm glad you made Taylor a new character. I'll be honest and say I always hate Tanya and Lauren before I get to know their character in a story lol.
Fanatic22 chapter 1 . 10/31
I can't even put into word how I felt while reading that. That was so well written.
MPMassen chapter 42 . 10/21
I've loved reading this. :)
irelandk chapter 42 . 10/19
ghartling chapter 42 . 10/17
Wow.. Amazing story!
vaughnrock chapter 7 . 10/14
It's so difficult reading this. I've cried every single chapter so far! Really good thoug!
FleurdeLysff chapter 28 . 10/10
Before I was married and had children, I wasn't able to fathom why in the world anyone would remarry if the first person they married out of love would die. Now, after 15 years with my hubby and 5 kids later, I've come to realize that if I ever were to die, I wouldn't want him to remain alone and lonely until we can see each other again. I realize that humans need companionship like no other species and because I love him so much, I want him to live the rest of his earthly life happy and cared for. I only ask that if our children are still young when I pass, that he finds someone who can love him and our children as close to as much as I would. And in all honesty, if I had a friend like this Bella in my life, I wouldn't fault my husband to fall in love with her and I would want her to be my children's surrogate mother.
FleurdeLysff chapter 4 . 10/10
What a sad sad sad but oh-so-real picture you've painted for us in this chapter! My father was declared terminally ill a month before he passed away. During that time. My baby sister, who was barely 2 1/2 years old, and he would play this game at bedtime where he'd pretend to be asleep on the couch and she had to keep trying to rouse him to go to bed until he boo'ed her and both would laugh hysterically as they'd walk to bed. At his funeral, she thought he was playing their game and kept trying to rouse him until finally someone would just come take her away from him. It was the saddest thing to watch.
Gidget922 chapter 42 . 10/5
Thank you for writing such a heart felt story, this story was rec'd to me,at a time greatly needed and has continued to help me heal as well.
Thank you seems the best positive words I can express hugs and love
Gidget922 chapter 34 . 10/4
Life is short live it like it is your last
Gidget922 chapter 3 . 10/2
I love how you worded this chapter
3,582 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »