Reviews for The Living Will
Lulabell75 chapter 40 . 8/3/2013
Loved it! Can't wait for more.

Lula
tania19 chapter 40 . 8/2/2013
I loved the chapter, thank you so much!
kdubster7 chapter 40 . 8/1/2013
Just found this story and couldn't put it down...love it!
megarocks51995 chapter 40 . 8/1/2013
I love your story... It's so beautiful. I have been hooked from the beginning! I love it (: I hope you write more stories after you're finished with this one...

P.S.
would you happen to read a b/e story where bella was engaged or married to Jacob but he cheated on her with Tanya who was Edward's gf. Edward and bella decided to get together to make them jealous. I remember there was a gala where bella told Tanya off and I remember there was a chapter were Edward pissed bella off so she went to a bar and he picked her up and they kind of ahd sex on the wall in the alley. I have been looking for this story everywhere so if you might know what it's called, please message me (: thanks!
chatnoirmd chapter 40 . 7/30/2013
Awwwww... so sweet!
chatnoirmd chapter 35 . 7/30/2013
Nice first date for them. I am glad they are getting somewhere... It's so cute to watch their romance unfold. Death of a close, loved one, does change a person, so it's not surprising that they have matured more after Taylor's death, and are starting to love each other.
chatnoirmd chapter 34 . 7/30/2013
I liked how both E and B found their answers. Tragedies suck, but we should try to live each day to the fullest... and of course Kessler helped by sharing his history. Great chapter! :)
chatnoirmd chapter 31 . 7/30/2013
I really liked the transition from part 2 to part 3. Even though Edward is trying to be covert around his family, and understandably so, I think Esme can pick up on the subtle looks and touches. Really cute!
muzaklover chapter 40 . 7/30/2013
Loved the chapter. Fabulous job. Thanks for the update.
ashiana chapter 40 . 7/30/2013
Loved it..
Denny52 chapter 40 . 7/29/2013
Loved it as always. You've really created two wonderful personalities and a truly beautiful relationship between them. So beautiful. XO
slc6548 chapter 40 . 7/29/2013
Amazing chapter! Love it!
Harrypotterlover1412 chapter 40 . 7/29/2013
Aww! I was hoping she was pregnant! Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
twilightKC chapter 40 . 7/29/2013
awww she wasnt preggers
madisonbelle chapter 40 . 7/28/2013
Awwww. I don't want this story to end. Will u write a sequel?
3,154 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »