Reviews for The Living Will
JD Thorn chapter 22 . 6/7/2016
Yes, I like Landon, but he needs to be a friend to Bella, not a date. I think Taylor left her will the way she did because she knew E & B would be able to take care of each other in a very special specific way. They both loved and lost the same person. No one has a better understanding of the grief each is going through. Tay totally set them up for each other. I do think the 6 months is not enough time for them to fully get over their grief & get together- she should have made it a year. If there is a major time jump, then again how would the 6 month factor be handled? Although she did say six months or however long felt the child needed to be taken care of. Maybe she will feel that both Edward and Molly still need care and stay longer. It's obvious Edward is leaning on Bella more & I think she will realize he needs her too.
Reading on...
thenewEmily chapter 42 . 5/15/2016
Wonderful story, what I loved the most were the little intros on every chapter. I really liked that!
thenewEmily chapter 2 . 5/12/2016
Wow, I love how you presented the characters! It was great! Very good writing!
TwiTwiAgain chapter 42 . 5/9/2016
Thanks for sharing your talent.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 39 . 5/9/2016
I was waiting for this. I hope the parents read the letter some day.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 27 . 5/8/2016
It took a while to get into this, but now I can't stop. Mama!? Crying here.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 16 . 5/7/2016
Your daddy's got his laugh back. Great line!
Guest chapter 42 . 5/1/2016
Loved your story!
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 42 . 4/26/2016
NOT GOING TO LIE DONT EVEN LIKE THAT NAME. BUT I'M GLAD SHE HAD A SON NOW THEY HAVE THE PERFECT FAMILY. WONDER WHO THE GODMOTHER IS. I REALLY HAVE LOVED THIS STORY THANK YOU
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 41 . 4/26/2016
WHY HASNT HE ASK HER TO MARRY HIM HE JUST THINKS THEY CAN LIVE TOGETHER AND HAVE KIDS AND NOT MARRY HER ASS HOLE MARRY THE GIRL
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 40 . 4/26/2016
WEL THEY ARENT PREGNANT SHAME THERE NOT,THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN ONE LOVED WELCOMED I GUESS THEY ARE MOVING
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 39 . 4/26/2016
I DONT KNOW WHAT I TINK ABOUT HER NT TELLING HIM ABOUT THE LETTER, IT WAS TO HER NOT HIM SHE DIDNT LEAVE ONE FOR HIM BUT I GUESS SHE SHE HAVE TOLD HIM IDONT REALLY IF THIS WILL BREAK THEM UP.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 38 . 4/26/2016
ITS ABOUT TIME THEY DECIDED TO MAKE LOVE I WAS BEGGING TO THINK THEY HAD BECOME MONK AND A NONE.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 37 . 4/26/2016
I THINK EDWARD IS MORE ROMATIC WITH BELLA THAN HE EVER WAS WITH TAYLOR JUST SAYING LOOK HOW AND WHEN HE ASK HER TO MARRY HIM.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 36 . 4/26/2016
I AM EXCITED FOR THEIR LIFE TOGETHER TO BEGIN. I DONT KNOW WHAT I THINK ABOUT THE LETTER BUT I WOULD PROBABLY SHOW IT TO HIM. ITS NOT LIKE SHE DID ANYTHING SNEAKY OR UNDERHANDED SHE WAS JUST CURIOUS ABOUT WHY THIS LAWYER AND NOT ONE OF YOUR FAMILY.
3,858 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »