Reviews for The Living Will
Guest chapter 34 . 9/6/2015
I really love this story, I really do. So please don't take it wrong when I say that the grammatical errors were almost a deal breaker for me. I think it will be worth going back through this chapter by chapter to fix the errors. With Bella being an editor and correcting James in his work, I chuckled because it was as if James also edited this story. Example...you take a swig from the water bottle or drink, not a swing. They took swings from every drink they had. Edward was described as having cooper hair instead of copper hair. There are also a many missing words. I try to turn a blind eye to these as I come across. Them, because the story is so good. I just want it to be perfect.
Guest chapter 42 . 9/6/2015
Very well written!
Ladybear0506 chapter 42 . 9/6/2015
I can't even express how wonderful this story was! Absolutely loved it!
PLL lover1992 chapter 42 . 9/6/2015
I honestly loved that story! It made me cry a few times but that's how you can tell that it's amazing because it has the power to make you emotional..
84gemstone chapter 8 . 9/5/2015
Wonder how the family's will be once Edward and Bella get together?
84gemstone chapter 7 . 9/5/2015
Don't think I've stopped crying. So sad and pool Molly I feel so sad.
84gemstone chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
How sad was that? And now the day before and 3 days after his little girls birthday will all ways be a bad one. :(
Craving2Read chapter 5 . 9/3/2015
Great eulogy. So hard among the grief, after the death of someone so young, to find how to celebrate the life that they had with her.
kneon chapter 42 . 9/3/2015
What a beautiful story. I have never had a story make me cry as much as this story has. Just the raw emotions of the heartbreak of losing a spouse & a best friend. The challenge of overcoming that lose. Then the eventual realization it is okay to move on to live & love doesn't mean you have to forget.

Thank you for sharing this story.
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 42 . 9/2/2015
Congratulations! The Living Will has been voted No. 1 in the poll to find the Top Ten fics completed in July by visitors of www . twifanfictionrecs . com
Mitzi1958 chapter 20 . 8/31/2015
Dad ward an Molly are just too cute for words! Poor Edward, now it is nightmares! Maybe he will get a good night's sleep if he can find something to really blame the company or even the driver who caused the crash! I wonder if he will find a completeness when that part is over, I think that is why he is having nightmares. I just do not see that being a part of the team that is going after the company or the guy who drove the truck is a good thing for Edward.

Speaking of the driver who hit Taylor, why isn't he in this story? Maybe you do not want him in the story but if I was him the guilt would be driving me insane and I would probably be driving Edward crazy trying to make up for him losing his wife and for Molly losing her mother! Did he get a ticket, will he have to go to prison for awhile or maybe lose his license to drive. Just seems like if he is at fault some kind of punishment should be put into action! I just have a feeling something bad happen, like he fell alseep while driving.

Everyday the bond between Bella and Edward is growing stronger and when they realize that they are starting to have feelings for each other I believe it will freak them out! Both of them will have guilt because of Talor and I am almost sure they will fight it. I think Taylor was very wise, I think she knew Edward could find no better person for him and Molly than Bella. Maybe Taylor is doing some match making from the heavens above!

Poor Molly, I believe her waking up and not sleeping, being upset is just her way of grieving. It is the only way she can let her feelings be express and sometimes you are just sad, everyone has a right to be just sad!
JustSu chapter 42 . 8/29/2015
It's been two years of wonder and good reading.
Thank you and good luck!
Mitzi1958 chapter 19 . 8/27/2015
I don't know what Landon is going to say, he may not take it is well as Edward thinks! This chapter shows how you can have a best, best friend but how you need other friends, she is lost and she should have called Rose or Alice if she really wanted to go on this date or even go to a department store and had woman help her pick out an outfit, I think she did not really want to go on her date. She might get another chance, so I suggest she do what I said, either call her sister or soon to be sister in law or go shopping!

I know how they feel, you know things will get better but you just do not know how and when. The first time I had a good time and laughed till my sides hurt and tears was falling down my face was uplifting but at the same time I felt guilty, because that was when I realized I was going to be ok, that there was a new normal in my life but that was ok! They will both have their (as I called it) A-HA moment! Something they will do and they will realize that they had a great time and that Taylor was not thought about at all! That's the shocker! When you realized you went a day or two without thinking of your loved one that you have lost!
Mitzi1958 chapter 18 . 8/27/2015
I wish I had gotten in this story while you were writing it because I feel so incomplete! I am reading this when it is all over and sometimes it is better to rant and vent when the story is in process! I too want to be one of the reviewers who were thinking like Bella, is this a mistake? Would Taylor want this? To hurt people because it was a mistake, a horrible accident. I feel there might be something to go on but what if there isn't? What if all this will do is make Edward go down a deep dark hole and find there is nothing down there. Will he feel vindicated or will he feel ashamed of himself for trying to destroy what may be a mom & pop business that did no wrong but gets destroyed by his vengeance. We all know that is what this is now, vengeance wanting to hurt someone who has hurt you. I feel Taylor would not be proud of him! I hope Bella will take to Carlisle or Emmett about this, she has a very valid point!

Anyway good for her, she helped solve the case of where did the money go in the fuller case! I love watching the old Perry Mason fifties and sixties tv series! I feel like I read a Della Street that helped the lawyer Perry Mason! (If you are too young to know Della was Perry's secretary.)

I am anxious to read the upcoming chapters, I feel this may put a strain on Bella and Edward's friendship. Who knows Taylor may find a way to show Edward if she is pleased or not about them going after the man and company who hit her.
Mitzi1958 chapter 17 . 8/27/2015
I do not like Watson Too! Something is up with him, I can feel it and something is up about that company that was doing well but Edward leaves for some mourning time and the company goes to shit, something is wrong, sorry to say it but something smells real bad, like his office is a bathroom and someone was a stomach virus! The worst smell ever! I should know, my bedroom is right next to the only bathroom in the house! I live in the house my father and grandfather built and back in the fifties you only needed one bathroom! My mom raised four kids and her and dad with only one bathroom, now that is a miracle!

So Edward is taking a detour, I have never liked detours! They are always kind of mysterious! You sort of know where you are going but you see things you never saw before and you wonder when you will get back to the place where you know where everything is. Sort of like what he is going through now!

You really threw me in a spin, as the story started I thought Emmett was a free spirit, not stuck in a law firm but I guess he grew out of his seeing the world! Just wanted to say I loved your fireworks in the last chapter and how brave you made Molly! I had a great niece who was so frighten of the noise from the fireworks she would literally shake! Of course she grew out of it but not brave little Molly! She is literally the glue that is holding Edward and Bella together, I fear if she was not there they would have fallen into pieces and sometimes you can glue yourself together and sometimes you just remain broken, shattered in to tinny tiny little pieces! I think Bella would have put herself back together but I think Edward would have been the one who would have shattered and not been able to find the glue to put himself back together. Taylor new him well!
3,700 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »