Reviews for The Living Will
cbzoo chapter 42 . 8/27/2015
excellent
Mitzi1958 chapter 15 . 8/26/2015
A peaceful, fun day with some soul searching! I believe when our love ones die they become our angels watching over us, helping us deal with everyday life stresses and even when we have hours,or days that you think you just might break, they are with you holding you up! Taylor may not have though of a romance growing between Edward and Bella but she knew her husband and daughter would be safe, cared for and loved by Bella.

Everyone in my humble opinion should have a living will or just a will esp., if you have children. In our state (Texas) if the family does not have some relative who can take in the children after a tragedy like Taylor's, everything goes to the state and do you really want strangers raising your children? You should always be prepared for tragedies!
lilmstran chapter 42 . 8/25/2015
loved it
Mitzi1958 chapter 14 . 8/24/2015
First before I read this chapter I just wanted to say I loved your song choice for last chapter, just forgot to mention it to you. They play it every Christmas season but it sure can be listen to everyday! It is the pick me up that everyone needs regardless why your day has turn shitty! Now on to this chapter. I also wanted to say Landon sounds dreamy, I wonder if Edward is at the point where he will get jealous yet? Probably not! Now on to the big hurdle the day Edward goes back to work, not because it will be hard to face people with their sad faces, knowing that they feel sorry for him and do not know how to act around him but also to be seperated from Molly and Molly from him for a full work day! I imagine it will be hard for both, him because he will be afraid he will not see her again, I mean Taylor went for medicine and never came home again and Molly because she has gotten use to him being with her all day, every day! She may not understand the afraid part but I am worried she will have these feelings, we will just have to wait and see.

Ok liked the normal in this chapter! I really like Kessler, I will need to find him in the other story you wrote, didn't you say he is a Sargent? He seems really wise and he pushes people to do their best without pushing real hard! Going to the lake sounds like fun but I am sure there will be sad moments but teaching Molly about the water should be fun!

That big olf Emmett needs kids! I can not wait for their wedding and the kids start coming, he will make an excellent father because he is still a kid himself! Rosealie will have two kids to raise, poor her! You did a surprise on me! I thought Emmett wasn't the lawyer type but he seems to be working alright, not pulling his hair out, at least not yet. We shall see what Edward's office is like when he goes back to work, he may just kick Emmett to the curb! Plus like I said before can not wait to see Edward go after the company and the guy who crash into Taylor's car, something just seems fishy to me, can not explain it but something in my but tells me something is wrong!

Well on to the next chapter!
ritamistry chapter 42 . 8/24/2015
Wow what a fab journey, you had me crying in the first few chapters and I loved the HEA
Mitzi1958 chapter 13 . 8/24/2015
I never thought going back to work would be so hard! I would have thought leaving the house, the sadness that is in the house would stay there and you could avoid it for awhile but dummy me, the sadness stays with you, no matter where you go! I am sure it was not easy for Edward and possibly for Molly. In her little mind she might have thought Bella left her too just like mommy did! Who knows what toddlers think.

Next to leave and go back to work will be Edward, I think his will be harder but more enjoyable. Harder to not have his eyes on his child for every minute of the day but in a since easier if they will let him work on nailing the driver and the company he works for causing Taylor's death. He will sink his teeth into that task, like a bulldog not wanting to let go of a bone! Felt a little weird not to have a flashback but I will get use to it! When my dad died their wasn't a day that someone did not mention his name, some action that we could just see him doing but in time an with my mom becoming ill herself the talks got less frequent. I do not know if it was a blessing or a curse but when Mom was diagnose with Alhzimers diease she went from talking about him everyday to never mentioning him ever! I was so afraid she would be like a friend of mine's patient, she had the same illiment and every two to three days maybe longer she would forget her husband had died and than her brain would tell her he had and it was a constant mourning for this poor lady! I know we were blessed to that, God in his own wisdom gave us that but of comfort! I could not have been able to be ask by her where was daddy, only to tell him he was dead! Don't get me wrong there were times she did ask and we would say he is at work or something! We learned early on not to argue with them, it only confused them more! Illness and death in a family is always hard!
cbzoo chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
great but sad beginning
HDan chapter 7 . 8/21/2015
this is so heartbreaking. i cry with them... because i know what losing parents or someone close means. everything just seems meaningless for awhile. like there is no point in anything. it is such a hard process even for a grown person to be honest. and to see this in one year old girl? oh my.. :((
Hhays3 chapter 42 . 8/20/2015
Fantastic story! Loved it! Thank you for sharing!
Mitzi1958 chapter 12 . 8/20/2015
Healing, we all do it. Sometimes it is slow and sometimes it is fast and Edward, Bella and the rest of the family are so lucky that they have Molly because of this little girl Taylor will never be gone. She left them all with the most prize possession she had.

It was nice to read a chapter where I didn't cry or feel extremely sad. Taylor would not want any of them to live in limbo, she loved her life and she would want Edward, Bella, Molly and the rest to love their life's as well

I do believe the hardest thing for Edward will be when he starts to have feeling for Bella that are just not best friends, he will feel like he is cheating on Taylor and more importantly he will be so terrified to be hurt again, to never have to feel this pain ever again. He is lucky, so many spouses close them selves off, never to feel again, never to feel the grief that can undo you. Bella and Molly will not let him become a recluse and when he finds out that the man or his company that hit Taylor's car is negligent he will also find a new purpose, he will go after them with a passion. Unfortunately I have discovered revenge is good but it is a very hollow victory. After he gets justice, than he will wonder what do I do now!
Leelan Oleander chapter 42 . 8/18/2015
Every now and then there comes a story so incredible that you wait to read the epilogue because you don't want it to end.

This story is one of them.

Thank you for breaking my heart then building it back up. It has been a marvellous journey.
jesigrl007 chapter 42 . 8/17/2015
That was a great story! I hope to read more stuff from you
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Saw this rec'ed on facebook. Read the first chapter and already in tears, huge, bodywracking sobs. I'm scared to continu. Better fetch a box of tissues.
pinkdiamondsparkle chapter 42 . 8/17/2015
Oh my I just loved it! I was afraid to read it at first because of the love Edward had for his deceased wife, but I see it. I can see how they (Edward and Taylor and then Edward and Bella) fell in love. And I'm so glad Edward and Bella never had feeling for each other until well after Taylor's death. Doesn't cheapen their love.
Fran Masen chapter 42 . 8/17/2015
Loved the story, beautifully written and expressed all their love for Taylor, she would never be forgotten, thanks for sharing such an amazing story.
3,700 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »