Reviews for The Living Will
jmcfall chapter 43 . 9/17/2016
Thank you ! This was like getting chocolate!
gabby1017 chapter 43 . 9/17/2016
Great speech...
THE-Twlight-fan chapter 42 . 8/26/2016
I really enjoyed reading this story and was sad when I came to the end. I look forward to reading anything you might write in the future. Thanks for sharing this story.
Blkjklady21 chapter 42 . 8/23/2016
I just found your story and I couldn't put it down. what a wonderful and healing story. Just amazing.
analisse34 chapter 2 . 6/19/2016
Hola!, tenia razon el lector...esta historia necesita de paƱuelos.
Hello !, the reader was right ... this story needs Kleenex...
JD Thorn chapter 42 . 6/9/2016
Your story was wonderful. Sad, loving, kind, funny, happy and so many more emotions I had while reading. Reading your other soon. Thanks for sharing them.
Messy Bronze Hair chapter 42 . 6/8/2016
I didn't know how or what to feel when I started reading this story. Knowing that Bella and Edward would end up togheter and the whole Bella being with her best friends husband.

So, I found I strange. I really did. I (like Taylor's parents) found it so wrong that Bella and Edward started having feelings for each other and ended up togheter. The fact that not even a year has passed before Bella and Edward kissed. So this was probably the first (and only) story where I truly did not want Edward and Bella as a couple. I felt like it was too soon. I would have liked to see Bella and Edward just being friends for a couple of years and then maybe ending up togheter. I felt like this cause Bella never had any feelings for Edward when he was with Taylor or the other way around. And then they suddenly fell in love?! How does that happend? But in the end you can't really help who you fall for. And you shouldn't take shit from people. Yes, people will judge them. But at least these two has something that many do not.

I have to say I loved this story. It was amazing. Different but amazing. Seeing how Edward and Bella supported each other through this story was truly amazing. Even with my dilemma about Bella and Edwards relationship, it even out in the end. And suddenly they became perfect to each other. Hahaha. Feel slightly bipolar as you can see.

And how Bella handled Molly, was goals! I really loved reading about that little girl.

So I loved this story. So different from anything else I ever read. Sure I have read stories where Edwards first wife passed, but this one was purely unique.

Thank you so much for sharing!

Lots of love,
Messy Bronze Hair

P.S. I loved that you used Taylor as the name of Edwards former wife, and not the usual Tanya, Irina, Kate, Lauren, Jessica, etc. ;)
JD Thorn chapter 35 . 6/8/2016
All good in the chapter.
JD Thorn chapter 30 . 6/7/2016
I'm crying too much to give a decent review. I'm so happy he didn't let her leave.
Their exchange at the end of this chapter was the best, not one line, but the whole "I can't let you go" speech was just excellent. Made me cry like a baby.
JD Thorn chapter 28 . 6/7/2016
What I think will happen is they are BOTH gonna feel extremely guilty and beat themselves up for it for a long time. What did they expect to happen? They are 2 people put together intentionally and they are grieving. I think Taylor knew EXACTLY what she was doing. It is the natural progression of the relationship. Tay wanted a mother for her baby girl & she knew she could trust Bella. She also wanted Edward taken care of and who better than Bella for that too? Very SMART woman.
JD Thorn chapter 27 . 6/7/2016
C & D together are the best lines.
JD Thorn chapter 22 . 6/7/2016
Yes, I like Landon, but he needs to be a friend to Bella, not a date. I think Taylor left her will the way she did because she knew E & B would be able to take care of each other in a very special specific way. They both loved and lost the same person. No one has a better understanding of the grief each is going through. Tay totally set them up for each other. I do think the 6 months is not enough time for them to fully get over their grief & get together- she should have made it a year. If there is a major time jump, then again how would the 6 month factor be handled? Although she did say six months or however long felt the child needed to be taken care of. Maybe she will feel that both Edward and Molly still need care and stay longer. It's obvious Edward is leaning on Bella more & I think she will realize he needs her too.
Reading on...
thenewEmily chapter 42 . 5/15/2016
Wonderful story, what I loved the most were the little intros on every chapter. I really liked that!
thenewEmily chapter 2 . 5/12/2016
Wow, I love how you presented the characters! It was great! Very good writing!
TwiTwiAgain chapter 42 . 5/9/2016
Thanks for sharing your talent.
3,884 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »