Reviews for The Living Will
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 14 . 4/25/2016
I'M GLAD EDWARD IS AT LEAST GETTING OUT OF THE HOUSE AND DOING SOMETHING
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 13 . 4/25/2016
WELL THAT WAS SORT OF A SHITTY DAY WASNT IT BUT SHE GOT HUGS FROM EDWARD AT THE END OF THE DAY THAT HAD TO HELP SOME
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 12 . 4/25/2016
I GUESS A COUPLE OF MIRCLES HAPPENED THIS DAY MOLLY SAID DA AND EVEN TOOK STEPS TOHER DADDY, BET EDWARD FEELS ON CLOUD NINE RIGHT NOW AND IN HELL TO BECAUSE TAYLOR ISNT THERE TO SEE IT TOO.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 10 . 4/23/2016
HE DID NOT TELL HER THEY WERE OUT HE TOLD HER IT WAS IN THE CABINET WITH THE MIRROR WITCH IT WAS IT WAS JUST ON THE BOTTOM ITS HER OWN FAULT FOR NOT REALLY LOOKING AND BESIDES HE OFFERED TO GO. AND IF HE WOULD HAVE GONE HE PROBABLY WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN IN A WRECK IF THINGS HAPPEN FOR A REASON AND BY GODS PLAN IT WAS NOT HIS TIME TO DIE BUT IT SEEMES IT WAS TAYLORS TIME SO HE NEEDS TO LEARN THIS ONE THING.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 9 . 4/23/2016
ALL YOUNG COUPLE AS WELL AS OLD COUPLES HAVE FIGHTS THATS PART OF LIVING TOGETHER BUT IS USUALY OVER AS FAST AS THEY COME.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 8 . 4/23/2016
WHO WAS THE DRIVER OF THE TRUCK THAT KILLED TAYLOR, HOW WAS THE WEATHER THAT NIGHT? WAS THE DRIVER DRUCK OR WAS HE AT FAULT IS HE DEAD TO OR HE ALIVE.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 7 . 4/23/2016
BABIES CANT TALK BUT THEY KNOW WHAT THEY WANT AND THAT BABY JUST WANTS HER MOMMIE, WHAT CAN THEY DO
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 6 . 4/23/2016
I THIK TAYLOR PUT BELLA IN EDWARDS HOUSE BECAUSE THEY BOTH LOVE BELLA AND SHE TRUSTED BELLA WITH HER DAUGHTERS LIFE AND EDWARD AND I ALSO THINK TAYLOR WANTS THEM TO BE TOGETHER AND RAISE HER DAUGHTER NO ONE WOULD OR COULD LOVE HER ANY MORE THAN BELLA,PLUSS SHE WOULD MAKE EDWARD A GREAT WIFE.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 5 . 4/23/2016
seems like there was so much love at that funeral for Taylorand Edward i'm so glad. thank you
Kwoli97 chapter 42 . 4/20/2016
Hi there,

I deeply apologise for not reviewing after each chapter... My eyes were filled with tears and my heart was reliving something I thought I Had lost a long time ago. Thank you for writing such a beautiful story. You are truly talented and have touched my heart. I have lost my sister too, one I grew up with, my best friend and my other half. This is the closest I have come to reliving my memories with my sister. Thank you so much.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 4 . 4/20/2016
THEY VIEW THE COFFIN DIFFERENT THAN WE DO HERE THE COFFIN IS THERE FOR ALL TO VIEW THE FAMILY SITS IN THE PEWS THEY DONT STAND AND GREET THEM SOME DONT EVEN VIEW THE COFFIN I DONT VIEW THE COFFIN I WANT TO REMEMBER THEM AS THEY WERE NOT HOW THEY ARE.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 3 . 4/20/2016
YOUR RIGHT I LIKE HER BEING SOMEONE WE DIDNT KNOW OR HAD FEELINGS ABOUT
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 2 . 4/19/2016
I WANT TO KNOW WHO HIS WIFE WAS AND HOW BELLA KNEW HER
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 4/19/2016
WHO WAS HIS WIFE NEVER ONCE WAS HER NAME OR THE BABYS NAMED SAID SO WHAT WAS IT.
Guest chapter 22 . 4/8/2016
I am so terrible at leaving reviews but I must say. I can't wait to see ExB together but why do you have to play with my emotions? I want to hate Landon so bad and I just can't. Waaahhhh. This story is beautifully written. Thank you for sharing.
3,837 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »