Reviews for The Living Will
adricastro chapter 42 . 7/2
My heart is full! I'm gonna go ahead and re read this as a whole now! Literarlly a couple of days ago I was wondering about this story and then you post! Gut feelings and all that... :) :)

Thank you so much for taking the time to write and share your beautiful words with all of us!
mo kagen chapter 42 . 7/2
Thank you!
sujari6 chapter 42 . 7/2
Lovely ending. Great name for the baby.
Twiggalina chapter 42 . 7/2
I'm really happy that you finished this story.
Great stuff!
inmyeyes19 chapter 42 . 7/2
Love the ending very sweet and cute! Happy that everything worked out and they have their happily ever after
Twilight Mother chapter 42 . 7/2
So sweet and meaningful! Thank you for doing this epic. One of my all time favorites!
Awww so good. I love your stories.
rebecca's mom chapter 42 . 7/2
So worth the wait! Thank you for a wonderful ending to a beautiful story. xox
twiaunt35 chapter 42 . 7/2
You did an awesome job! We all can't help that life gets in the way. You finished your story the way you wanted! As I always say, good things come to those who wait. Take care! :-)
roon0 chapter 42 . 7/2
I was surprised and delighted to see this in my inbox. Thank you for rounding up your wonderful story. :D
rose chapter 42 . 7/2
I woke up at 6am from a terrible nightmare and this may have been the sweetest thing to ever wake up to. thank you for finishing this! 3
Intsu chapter 1 . 7/2
This is such a heart rending chapter and I am anxious to find out what will happen to father and daughter. I look forward to reading each new update. Thank you for your wonderful ability to make me feel so much for these characters.
dinogrrl1 chapter 42 . 7/2
Great story. Well told.
I remember that Chapter 10 really stayed with me. When Edward discovers the bottle of Children's Tylenol in the cabinet? Really well done. Broke my heart. That scenario could happen to anyone and it really gave me the shivers.
Thank you.
MusetteBlanchard chapter 42 . 7/2
Thank you thank you Carmen! Yes, I was waiting for it with baited breath, it was such a loving and heartbreaking story and I really feared you wldn't finish it but thanks to TPTB you did it.
Thank you again and good luck!
Taylor9901 chapter 42 . 7/2