Reviews for The Living Will
JD Thorn chapter 35 . 6/8/2016
All good in the chapter.
JD Thorn chapter 30 . 6/7/2016
I'm crying too much to give a decent review. I'm so happy he didn't let her leave.
Their exchange at the end of this chapter was the best, not one line, but the whole "I can't let you go" speech was just excellent. Made me cry like a baby.
JD Thorn chapter 28 . 6/7/2016
What I think will happen is they are BOTH gonna feel extremely guilty and beat themselves up for it for a long time. What did they expect to happen? They are 2 people put together intentionally and they are grieving. I think Taylor knew EXACTLY what she was doing. It is the natural progression of the relationship. Tay wanted a mother for her baby girl & she knew she could trust Bella. She also wanted Edward taken care of and who better than Bella for that too? Very SMART woman.
JD Thorn chapter 27 . 6/7/2016
C & D together are the best lines.
JD Thorn chapter 22 . 6/7/2016
Yes, I like Landon, but he needs to be a friend to Bella, not a date. I think Taylor left her will the way she did because she knew E & B would be able to take care of each other in a very special specific way. They both loved and lost the same person. No one has a better understanding of the grief each is going through. Tay totally set them up for each other. I do think the 6 months is not enough time for them to fully get over their grief & get together- she should have made it a year. If there is a major time jump, then again how would the 6 month factor be handled? Although she did say six months or however long felt the child needed to be taken care of. Maybe she will feel that both Edward and Molly still need care and stay longer. It's obvious Edward is leaning on Bella more & I think she will realize he needs her too.
Reading on...
thenewEmily chapter 42 . 5/15/2016
Wonderful story, what I loved the most were the little intros on every chapter. I really liked that!
thenewEmily chapter 2 . 5/12/2016
Wow, I love how you presented the characters! It was great! Very good writing!
TwiTwiAgain chapter 42 . 5/9/2016
Thanks for sharing your talent.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 39 . 5/9/2016
I was waiting for this. I hope the parents read the letter some day.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 27 . 5/8/2016
It took a while to get into this, but now I can't stop. Mama!? Crying here.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 16 . 5/7/2016
Your daddy's got his laugh back. Great line!
Guest chapter 42 . 5/1/2016
Loved your story!
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 42 . 4/26/2016
NOT GOING TO LIE DONT EVEN LIKE THAT NAME. BUT I'M GLAD SHE HAD A SON NOW THEY HAVE THE PERFECT FAMILY. WONDER WHO THE GODMOTHER IS. I REALLY HAVE LOVED THIS STORY THANK YOU
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 41 . 4/26/2016
WHY HASNT HE ASK HER TO MARRY HIM HE JUST THINKS THEY CAN LIVE TOGETHER AND HAVE KIDS AND NOT MARRY HER ASS HOLE MARRY THE GIRL
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 40 . 4/26/2016
WEL THEY ARENT PREGNANT SHAME THERE NOT,THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN ONE LOVED WELCOMED I GUESS THEY ARE MOVING
3,892 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »