Reviews for The Living Will
Mitzi1958 chapter 11 . 8/17/2015
Yes this chapter was brutal. He and Bella have made the decision to move on! You can stay where you are and just wallow but there is a year old little girl who has lost her mommy and it would be so unfair for her to lose her daddy and Aunt Bella because they chose to stay were they are, in limbo. In limbo Taylor is there, she is thought about everyday, every hour, minute and second and if she was alive, she would kick both their butts into moving, to living for themselves but for Molly! Edward can blame himself but where would that get him? Like I said in my last review she was the one who went in the bathroom, she was the one who did not think to look in the cabinet under the sink to see if there was another bottle. My mom would often buy duplicates for just an emergency. Late night sick child and when I was little, stores did not stay open all night. Maybe if he had thoughet or if she had thought to look they may have found the bottle but that is in the past. It can never be fixed, so you just go on, that's all you can do!

Oh goody on too part 2! No more flashbacks, they have all three had their meltdowns now it is time to start living again. This is what Taylor wanted, to mourn but to pick up the pieces and live! I have a sneaky feeling she had be trying some match making with this will she made! She could think of no other woman who would love and take care of Molly an Edward than Bella! She trusts that woman with her most precious treasures. I know she is happy in heaven but if she is looking down on them will she be just a bit jealous that Bella has her life, I don't know. I hope if heaven there are infants, toddlers who need mommy's to love them and care for them. Taylor may not feel so empty handed in heaven. I have always wonder how the person feels who died, are they jealous? Do they hate who their husband/wife chose to move on and be a wife/husband and parent to the one who is in heaven kids. I hope those find of feelings are gone in heaven, I hate to think I would be in heaven for infinity, sad, mad, jealous and down right hating were I am. I hope people like Taylor and my niece Allison are only experienceing joy.

Ok tissues down, let the joy start, it is needed really bad!
Mitzi1958 chapter 10 . 8/17/2015
This chapter reminded me of the song "Ironic" by Alanis Morrisette. I mean it's playing in my head over and over again! The lyrics applied to Edward so much right now " Well Life has a funny way of sneaking up on you, when you think everything's okay and everything's going right. And life has a funny way of helping you out when you think everything's gone wrong and everything blows up in your face". He blames himself and he shouldn't, it was a stupid mistake (hell do you know how many times I have bought something thinking we are out just to come home and find we already had it, that it was just behind something and I did not see it) that he and Taylor made. She was the one who walked upstairs to the bathroom and looked, if they buy an extra because the bottle was almost empty and they did not want to run out of it, esp. In the middle of the night, she should have checked the cabinet under the sink. Someone just misplaced it, her or him it doesn't matter, if he went like Bella said it could have been him or he might have missed the other car by seconds, they will never know and it is just something you just can not change so you move on.

I do feel for him, as Bella said it looked like he was getting back into the groove of the routine but than BLAM! It hits you in the face and he finally got his meltdown over, I know like Bella he will feel a little lighter, still many bumps to go through and he and she will stumble but they will get through it and Molly is helping them just by being there!

It is so sad that Taylor's death will be so close to Molly's birthday. My niece's birthday's are close together about three weeks or less apart, mother's day is I think right at the youngest birthday and their mother's death is mix up in between all that! In fact my niece was buried with her Mother's Day present, a purse she wanted and had got! So those weeks are mix with happiness and sadness and when Molly gets older she is not going to understand the sadness in her family and Bella's eyes, all she will know it is my special day!

Woo hoo Rosealie is in the picture! Yeah, she will keep Emmett in his place. Now I. Your story Jasper is marrying Bella's sister who is Alice? Trying to keep them straight here! So all the gang will be together, a whole lot of support for Edward and Bella. They will need to learn to lean on them, everybody needs help or just a good shoulder to cry on!

Now on to the next chapter! You said in the last chapter that these two will be ruff and to get the tissues out you were not joking! Oh I wanted to say this, think you for putting in Edward and Taylor's fight, it makes them human and not lovey dovey all the time, however when he asked her in a round about way if she was on her period and Bella asked the same question, I wanted to be right next to them and thunk them both on the head! Not all irraitations are due to periods but this one was, so I guess I will give them a break! I mean for a woman hearing those words "are you on your period"?, Man those are fighting words! I am surprise he even voiced them to Taylor! A friend of mine were talking to my therapist and he was saying his wife was acting wired and grumpy and he just could not figure it out, everything he did got on her nerves and he made the mistake of asking her if it was her time of month and my friend and I just stringed and went oooohhhheee wrong words! And she and I told him to go get a bouquet of flowers and her favorite candy and say I am sorry sooner than later or he would be on the couch for a month! haHa! Next time I saw him and said he did what we told him to do with an I'm Sorry and all is well at his house! I mean men can be so stupid sometimes! On to the next chapter, can not see what waits this next hard chapter, what's next, I have no clue!
HDan chapter 4 . 8/16/2015
I am loving the songs you choose for every chapter ! :) Such a heartbreaking songs for the heartbreaks in the chapters :/
Mitzi1958 chapter 9 . 8/16/2015
I so love reading chapters where they have to take the kids for shots, don't ask me why, I am not a meanie, I hate to see kids get hurt even if it is only a shot that they must have! I think the pampering the parents do to make up taking their child to the doctor. If I had children I think I would cry right along with them!

So Bella thinks Jacob is a douche! I have to admit the pick up line was VERY LAME! The only thing I was disappointed in was they did not tell Dr. black about Molly's reaction to seeing her mother in pictures. I know it is probably normal but he could have suggested a few things to help the little girl in this, her new reality. I hope in time they will seek out some advice from someone who can help them. I have a new worry that I just thought about when they took Molly to see the douche doctor, what is Molly going to think when the six months are up. When Bella goes back to her apartment and her own life? Will Molly feel abandon again? She feels it now, she is just to young to tell them but by the time the six months are up, she will be talking and she is going to want her Aunt Bella, she is not going to like that someone else has left her! I know this set of problems are months away but it will come faster than they think!

Voted again for the story to be number one, I hope it get's there!
Mitzi1958 chapter 8 . 8/16/2015
I hope you are still reading your reviews because now that your story is on TwiFanFicRecs I believe you will gain more fans because you sure have me! I am so in love with this story and now that Bella has had her breakdown, I know Edward will be close to one too. Molly I guess is having a small breakdown but how sad but great that she can be comforted by just looking at pictures but I do not know how long Edward will be able to handle seeing pictures, when my parents died I could not look at pictures, I could not look at sympathy cards (I so hated those), I could not even listen to video tapes that had their voices on them. I had me dad's funeral program with the pictures in it in my purse for months and when I finally took it out and looked at it I cried for hours! Kessler is right you try to be so strong for everybody but who is there for you. Sometimes you have to just take a chance and open up and talk and hope it is somebody who will not look bored and will let you talk! They do not even have to say a thing, I didn't want my person to say anything, just let me get it out of my head for a while and I will be fine for awhile!

I know you are probably wondering where is my family that I was so lost after my parents died, I am not married, I do not have children. I am in a wheelchair, have been all my life and my strength has come from my two older sisters and my younger brother who lives with me know since my mom died 5 years ago. I lived with my parents till they both went to heaven and that was the biggest change in my life, I was for the first time alone, on my own and it terrifies someone like me but I moved on like Kessler said, you have too, there is no other choice.

I hope Edward really thinks hard about someone to take Molly too. Someone who can help the little girl through this change in her life or at least can reassure Edward and Bella they are doing the right thing for themselves and Molly. You know the saying when you have a child there is no manual, no instructions, they same can be said for a death in the family. You are at a lost and you question everything you do, is this right? am I doing the right thing? Edward and Bella will have those questions for awhile and than one day they will see they are on the right path, and if anybody tells them different, screw them! Grief and moving on is personal, you do it on your own pace! There is no wrong way!

Now on to the next chapter, I am afraid it will be Edward's breakdown but he needs it because after you have it, you start on the path of moving on! The world doesn't stop because you had a tragedy in your life!

Like your song choices so far, some I know some I have never know but in my head I am thinking "Drops Of Jupiter" by Train, esp when Edward has his meltdown.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 42 . 8/16/2015
What a terrific story. I'm so happy that I read it. :-) Thank you for sharing your talent.
doinfine chapter 42 . 8/16/2015
Carmen,

You slay me with this story! I am finished! Done!
Iersseltje chapter 42 . 8/16/2015
This story is so beautifully written. Thank you, so much, for sharing.
pinkdiamondsparkle chapter 7 . 8/15/2015
Ok - this chapter made me tear up. Poor Molly! She just can't verbalize her feelings and she's so hurt and sad. Poor baby!
neelix lee chapter 42 . 8/15/2015
A beautiful story thank you
Mitzi1958 chapter 7 . 8/15/2015
OH MY GOD! I never thought of a one year old waking up after the funeral just wanting her momma! I do not live with ny niece's nephew and have no ideal what those first few weeks were like but I guess they were hell!

You had me a little confused when Edward went to work, I thought you had put the story like a month or two later so when Edward was told a woman wanted to see him about a baby I thought it was a new client, and when he saw Taylor I thought OMG he has lost his mind, he has gone back to work too soon! Than I thought flashback!

In the first chapter you wrote that they were about to have Molly's first birthday party, ii hope that has pass but I am Leary that it will be coming up soon. They have to get through birthdays, holidays, Mother's Day all in that first year! It will be a happy occasion but for this year it will also be somber!

No one wants to laugh in front of you, they do not want to talk to you about the love one lost, everyone will want to walk on eggshells around Edward and Bella! Thank God Edward hs Bella, she will stop that. Emmett will too, he is like a bull in a priceless china store! Will he meet Rosealie? He needs a woman who is exactly like him to calm him down, to hit him on the head when he saids or does something that isn't right, you know he will that's Emmett. I feel Edward will have to go back because I do not think Emmett will do such a good job or he will not be happy. Being a lawyer just doesn't suit him! Construction worker or some sort of trainer that is more Emmett, something to do outdoors!

So they are going after the driver who hit Taylor and the company the man works for. I do not mind if the company did not keep the trucks in good shape but I so hope the driver was not drinking. Nothing pisses me off more than that! Or these days the driver texting! I think that is causing more accidents than drinking! Esp., young kids who think they can drive and text! It has been proven the two can not be done! Oh well on with the story!
Mitzi1958 chapter 6 . 8/15/2015
I said it before and I will repeat myself again! I am so happy I did not find this story until it was complete! This is gut-wrenching! I do not know if you are reading Shadow Masen's Come Back Tomorrow but I have found similarities in the two story's., only her's right now is a WIP and I sweat out each chapter, in that story we have crossed a major part of the story but I know as in this story there are many pitfalls, like Edward's memories of his childhood major holes! Over me life's journey's I have found that life is like a HUGE roller coaster! There are ups and downs, swirls and loops and sometimes stops in midair, to me right now in this story this is a midair stop put the ride will start again, the first year is a bitch to live through, not only missing the one you love who is gone but learning to live the new life you now have! Edward and everybody thought it was bad that Molly wanted her mother to hold her, wait! There will come a time when she will ask for her mommy and what do you say to a year old? Anything you say they will not understand. Than there comes the guilt when she will start calling Bella mommy or if she doesn't when she gets older she is going to ask her daddy why do I not have a mommy, or go and get me a mommy or The hum dinger Bella will you be my mommy, can it call you mommy? All these things my family has had to live through. We handle them the best we can, but we all know when their daddy finds a woman to love him and them, we (my niece) the family will be overjoyed and jealous! How dare she take Allison's place! No Allison is their mother, and than we will have a new life, one where a new woman will be wife and mother to Allison's husband and children. It's called life and it stops for no one! Even Edward will realize one day he has moved on and he will feel guilty but he will get over it. He will always have Taylor in his heart and it will hurt him that his baby girl will never really know her mommy. Pictures and videos help!
SarcasticBimbo chapter 10 . 8/15/2015
So sad. I have absolutely no problem with Edward being with someone other than Bella, as long as he ends up with her. I feel bad that they have to go through what they go through in order to get together, though. :-) Thank you for sharing your talent.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 42 . 8/15/2015
A very fitting ending.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 41 . 8/15/2015
An awesome story. Loved your characters and the realness. The storyline was fresh and well thought out. Enjoyed it very much. Will be checking out your other stories.
3,700 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »