Reviews for The Living Will
Mireads chapter 40 . 7/28/2013
Great update
Fiyaaa chapter 40 . 7/28/2013
'Menstrual Cycleville," she said, the hint of irritation and the Bella he loved in her voice.'

God I love Bella 3

Their declarations at the end were so cute x
dont55 chapter 39 . 7/28/2013
i hope they well be ok Edward just needs a little time i guess cant wait to see what well happen ALL GOOD I HOPE :) DEB
dinogrrl1 chapter 40 . 7/28/2013
I am genuinely sad that this is coming to an end. It is a very thoughtful, well written story. Thank you.
AxJay26 chapter 40 . 7/28/2013
AWAWAWAWAWAWAW, oh my god. I am going to miss this story so much! That post-chapter AN of yours made me have a few realizations myself. Every time I see an update for this chapter in my inbox, I smile SO widely. Like, an oh-my-god-I-got-reviews kind of smile, to give you an example. If I'm busy, I'll get all irritated that I can't read it right away, and sometimes I'll excuse myself to the bathroom and sit on the sink until I finish the chapter. Yeah. It's at that level of obsession. Haha (:
Anyway, looking forward to everything that you can squeeze out of this story.

Hope you had a good weekend!
debslmac chapter 40 . 7/28/2013
:) loved this
alli62 chapter 40 . 7/28/2013
Absolutely beautiful. (I kind of wanted her to be pregnant, too.)
bloomnskyrules chapter 40 . 7/28/2013
I really love this story and I can't wait to read more stories from you!
tereses24 chapter 40 . 7/28/2013
Aww this was a wonderful chapter! Happy he got his head out of his butt and realize the whole situation..to bad she wash pregnate..lol I was SO hoping she was, but I get it timing isn't right..and yay! They're gonna get a house together! To grow old in :') how sweet! Can't wait for the next chapter!
pnkats chapter 40 . 7/28/2013
Oh I'm kind of disappointed that she's not pregnant. Or are you pulling a fast one on us here?!
GreenEyedLove06 chapter 40 . 7/28/2013
Great chapter can't wait for the next this has been one of my favorite stories so far!
chele the original chapter 40 . 7/28/2013
Excellent.
Take a little time
to think but go
back and talk things through.
motherbeatrice chapter 40 . 7/28/2013
oh I loved it. I was surprised when she found out she wasn't pg...but you played it right...they do need to move and build their own love story in a new place...such fun...
amanzo828 chapter 39 . 7/26/2013
Started this yesterday & I love love love loveeeee it! Such a beautiful story needing moreeee!

-Amanda
EverythingIDo chapter 39 . 7/26/2013
What a wonderful, sweet story. I think that they have progressed in the perfect way and I am so thankful that there first time wasn't something that happened quickly after Bella and Edward starting dating.

Can't wait for the next update!
3,154 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »