Reviews for The Living Will
figment7 chapter 18 . 12/13/2012
Is he in one of the stages of grief? Don't like him being angry (even though necessary) and don't want Bella dating other guy, even if he's nice and cute.
NPakus chapter 18 . 12/13/2012
Anxious for what is next!
Twlightforever chapter 18 . 12/13/2012
excellent chapter
EnchantedbyTwilight chapter 18 . 12/13/2012
The slow build, the budding friendship, the hurt...all add up to one fabulous story! Can't wait for more!
KRmahal chapter 18 . 12/13/2012
Hmmm. That's good perspective from Bella and it makes sense.
nuanprong chapter 18 . 12/13/2012
Hope Bella goes out with Landon! Looks as though things will continue to be angsty for awhile, can't wait for it to get a little happier.
janneyt chapter 18 . 12/13/2012
I am so hoping that B and E eventually get together. I realize it could be years...do I have a reason to be hopeful?
Cullenfan524 chapter 18 . 12/13/2012
That was so good! I would love to know Edward's feelings on Bella getting a date...I know it is too soon for there to be any romantic feelings...Taylor has only been dead for a couple of months. But he would have some thoughts on it. But Bella is right...Edward needs to talk to someone about his feelings...poor guy!
Robward17 chapter 18 . 12/13/2012
Ouch! I understand & empathize with Edward needing to direct his anger to the driver. But he fails to think about the ripple affect it will cause to the families of the Fuller employees that may be financially hurt indirectly. And in the end, Edward will still be a widower & Taylor will not be a happy soul. Landon: that's wonderful what Bella offered him! Loved your thoughts about writers thinking others see them as freaks. Personally, I'm SO GRATEFUL there's so many epic "freaks" such as yourself in our Twifanficdom! I can't imagine how scary it must be for you guys to put your words out there for us untalented readers to devour..You're VERY BRAVE!
Loved Emm's "a twit is a twit" comment..just might have to steal that. ;) As always, thanks for sharing this with us & look forward to next chappie. Love Linda
chele the original chapter 18 . 12/13/2012
Excellent chapter. yeah the creepy staring has got to blushed.o]
Angry Edward is a scary Edward.
KristineM chapter 18 . 12/13/2012
I'm excited that Landon asked Bella out! Bella needs to move on with her life as well. Oh Edward...it was an accident. Edward really does need to talk to someone! Great chapter! Thanks so much!
jansails chapter 18 . 12/13/2012
Bella believing it is wrong to go after the company whose truckdriver killed Taylor flabbergasts me.
If Taylor is at fault- it's wrong.
If the company's driver had been on the road too many hours, if he/she swerved across the road because he/she dropped their coffee cup, were texting/talking on the phone, etc., they're at fault.
Is Bella saying the accident was Taylor's fault?
Because that is what it sounds like to me, that is how I would interpret it were I Edward.
Is Bella saying it is wrong to seek some kind of redress for the loss of a wife & mother if she was not at fault for the accident?
I'm so shocked by Bella's behavior, she couldn't have insulted or hurt Edward more, unless Taylor was at fault.
That was really, really bad.
jansails/jan2
LittleMoCullen chapter 18 . 12/13/2012
My heart hurts for thoses two :(
debslmac chapter 18 . 12/13/2012
:):)
kiwisrock chapter 18 . 12/13/2012
I agree with Bella...thanks so much for the update!
3,886 | « Prev Page 1 .. 182 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 202 .. Last Next »