Reviews for The Living Will
LittleMoCullen chapter 18 . 12/13/2012
My heart hurts for thoses two :(
debslmac chapter 18 . 12/13/2012
:):)
kiwisrock chapter 18 . 12/13/2012
I agree with Bella...thanks so much for the update!
GreenEyedLove06 chapter 18 . 12/13/2012
Loved it can't wait for more
slc6548 chapter 17 . 12/11/2012
A truly excellent chapter!
mommymac0508 chapter 17 . 12/10/2012
Well it's a step forward to living again will he keep going update soon
Babyface Carter chapter 17 . 12/10/2012
New reader to your story (sorry it took me til chapter 17 to review!) I literally have been reading this at every spare opportunity that I've had since Friday when I discovered it in my TBR list. I've been eating/sleeping/crying over your story. It's beautifully written - heart-wrenching just thinking about it.

I like how your Edward's wife name was/is Taylor - a non twilight character that we have no pre-conceived prejudices to hold against her. Brilliant plan! I admit while reading the first two chapters I kept thinking to myself who did she have Edward marry and widow...Jessica, Tanya, etc... I read the name Taylor and had a WTF reaction. Then I had to google the name with Twilight because I couldn't for the life of me remember a Taylor (other than Lautner but that didn't make any sense whatsoever!) LOL

I so look forward to finding out if Bella ever left Edward's room *whistles* and if not, how that evening went. I'm also curious about the construction company that went bankrupted...smells fishy to me and I hope that Edward is going to figure out.
tdavi8 chapter 17 . 12/9/2012
Can't wait for the next update.
2loveybunnies chapter 15 . 12/9/2012
I know it must have been hard for Edward to go to the lake on this holiday because of his history with Taylor, but I think he needed to do it. Hope that things continue to get easier for him...he has to move on and be strong for his daughter...
2loveybunnies chapter 16 . 12/9/2012
So, I'm reading backwards! I know, stupid, but I just had to move past some of the angst. I know Taylor was wonderful and perfect and Edward lost the love of his life, but I'm just anxious to get past that and see where his future lies. I know it will take a long time for him to move on, but I'm hoping that things may jump a bit. Hope this puts you over 1,000! Update soon!
2loveybunnies chapter 17 . 12/8/2012
I'm playing catch-up and jumped ahead a few chapters to see what was coming, so I just thought I'd review now even though I have to go back, so that hopefully you can get to 1,000! I don't think you're there yet, but if I go back and read more back-chapters I'll hopefully push you over the edge!

Looking forward to the "happy again" stuff - hopefully soon!
Skweekers chapter 17 . 12/7/2012
I meant to say this a chapter or so ago.. I find it funny and ironic that Bella is on James' ass over prostate and prostrate when you have typos all over, as well. To be honest, I do twitch a little with each one. However, the story is amazing so far ) keep up the awesomeness.
roon0 chapter 17 . 12/7/2012
Wonderful chapter.
GreenEyedLove06 chapter 17 . 12/7/2012
Loved it!
saraamin chapter 17 . 12/7/2012
It feels so natural if/when they fall in love. They know each other so well, are great friends and they lean on each other. :)
3,874 | « Prev Page 1 .. 182 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 202 .. Last Next »