Reviews for The Living Will
sweetjessx3 chapter 17 . 12/6/2012
I'd say it's shocking how cruel people can be in regards to the plight of others (especially so soon after her death!), but sadly it's not. Even less shocking in a cut throat work environment. For every 10 sympathetic people, there's always that one person lacking empathy that thinks the grieving party is milking it. Especially if they cannot relate to the situation to understand the mental/emotional fortitude of the person at the time. While true that life always continues to go on, everyone mourns differently. I really love your writing style and look forward to your chapters! The slow burn and development is very realistic. I do have to say I find it challenging to envision Bella and Edward ever reaching a point where their relationship is not in Taylor's shadow. Obviously it's too early for either of them to even think of being able to move on, but Taylor had such a profound impact on both of their lives (evidenced by the numerous flashbacks and remembrances). I just can't see Edward ever loving Bella in a completely different capacity from Taylor; Taylor will always be his true love, and Bella will eventually come second, since experiences with Bella are tied closely to helping him cope and move on.. That being said, I look forward to being proved wrong and surprised at the development of the characters and relationships independent of their loyal bond to Taylor.
Xthereal-meX chapter 17 . 12/6/2012
great chater!

do you know roughly how many chapters this story is going to be?

im starting to see a bit of bella and edward happening (even if its alcohol induced) but i really cant wait for more of them.
MrsZ49 chapter 17 . 12/6/2012
Wow, Marcus is a very depressed person. He must want others to join him in his missory. What he told Edward was beyond insulting. You do not tell someone its a vacation when they just had to put to rest a loved one. No respect.

Im so glad Edward has Bella. She is trully helping him in more ways then one. God bless her.

THANK YOU! :D
EdwardLovingMomma chapter 17 . 12/6/2012
Ya know, I almost sent you message sunday night to see if you were ok! LOL I couldn't believe I went through the entire day without my much anticipated update. I can't wait for them to get to their "happy together" phase...but the slow build is just so realistic and heartbreaking, that it is entirely worth it. Beautiful chapter as always. I do have to agree on the line regarding bastard being the second name for attorney...although I must clarify it and say only male attorneys :-) Every time I walk into a male associates office, that is the word rumbling through my head!
roxiegirl chapter 17 . 12/6/2012
Inches...inches! They moved some inches this time! Laying on the bed and hugging. A little more time! Thanks for the amazing chapter. So very true to life!
Fiyaaa chapter 17 . 12/6/2012
You deserve so many more reviews!

The song fit the chapter perfectly. I'm glad they had a moment to talk and off load their worries :)

Looking forward to more x
lesuse chapter 17 . 12/6/2012
Draining day!
kiwisrock chapter 17 . 12/6/2012
Thanks so much for updating! These two are going through so much but handling it really well! Really really...well as well as can be expected! Have a great holiday season!
Cullenfan524 chapter 17 . 12/6/2012
That was awesome!
Jane3105 chapter 17 . 12/6/2012
Life goes on, no matter how much you wish the world would stop.
You're capturing the sentiments of life after a major bereavement perfectly. Great writing.
barbarito chapter 17 . 12/6/2012
Fabulous
KRmahal chapter 17 . 12/6/2012
Sad story but uplifting with their care. Just amazed at how pure Edwards love for Taylor was. Could really feel his loss and grieving. Thanks for taking time to describe a loving relationship despite the story being Bella and Edward.
ardana chapter 17 . 12/6/2012
Poor Edward, what a mess to come back to work to. Not to mention that the senior partner is a real SOB, insinuating that Edward was enjoying his time off, even using it as a vacation. And then to find that he is on the case going after the trucking company whose driver was responsible for Taylor's death. I loved how Bella realized what he would need when he arrived home.
NPakus chapter 17 . 12/6/2012
What would he do without Bella? At least he had her help and support when he got home. Thanks for the update.
sujari6 chapter 17 . 12/6/2012
I think he handled the day pretty well.
3,834 | « Prev Page 1 .. 182 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 202 .. Last Next »