Reviews for The Living Will
Can't wait for more
jimemon chapter 9 . 10/7/2012
Aw, very cute chapter :)
Siobhan Whitlock chapter 9 . 10/7/2012
*gears up* Oh yeah, I am ready! Bring it! Even if the douche is involved... or not *smirks*
Barbie2 chapter 9 . 10/7/2012
Excellent chapter.
Poor Molly!
Douche LOL .my thoughts exactly. LOL
midnightmist101 chapter 9 . 10/7/2012
What are you talking about? This is the first chapter I haven't cried through!
michigangal0223 chapter 9 . 10/7/2012
my daughter hates shots to hard time... good chapter
motherbeatrice chapter 9 . 10/7/2012
okay, holding on here, do your worst!
LOve it.
KristineM chapter 9 . 10/7/2012
I'm happy that Edward and Bella were able to joke a little bit! Great chapter! Thanks so much!
2loveybunnies chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
It's not that I don't like Taylor (and I appreciate you picking a different character name) its just that its so hard to read about how broken up Edward is here. And Molly...gads I can't even fathom...

My father passed away unexpectedly when my daughter was 3 weeks old. The wake and funeral were like a weird nightmare and then I had this newborn who I didn't even know what to do with yet. It brings up a lot of memories so maybe that is affecting my reaction to this story.
2loveybunnies chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
I have to admit its brutal reading about their past, and how happy and in love they were. I am pretty much and E&B girl, so knowing that he loved someone more than life itself and had her ripped away is going to be hard to accept... Why would Bella be the one she chose to do this?
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
OH. MY. GOD! I just bawled through the whole chapter! What is his wife's name? I have so many questions but I will let you lay it out for us before I start badgering you. I really hope that this will be a happily ever after for someone here!
Meme77 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Just came across this. I love it.
NanStew chapter 5 . 10/5/2012
Like the fact you are using a new character. Works for me.
3,582 | « Prev Page 1 .. 197 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 217 .. Last Next »