Reviews for The Living Will
Siriusmunchkin chapter 13 . 8/13/2015
Will she be able to continue with her job? Only if she really wants to. It'll take time, but if it's what she wants then it will happen. Edward will be there for her as she has been for him.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 12 . 8/13/2015
Think the medicine bottle was Edward's rock bottom and it's time to let the healing begin. Molly will be the glue that holds together what Taylor brought together. There will be a lot of love, help, and support from the rest of their families and friends. They will need it all.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 11 . 8/13/2015
No one will ever know if it had accidently been moved and neither remembered, or if Edward remembered wrong, or how hard Taylor looked, and it really doesn't matter. The fault lies entirely with the driver of the truck and the hands of Fate. Even if it had been Edward on the errand doesn't mean he would have died. He might not have been in the intersection at the same time as the truck because people drive differently. Taylor chose extremely well when she became best friends with Bella all those years ago. Bella will not let Edward, or Molly, fall through the rabbit hole of despair. I'd guess they will teach each other to love again, with a lot of help from Molly.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 10 . 8/13/2015
Hopefully someday they will all realize it was none of their faults. Maybe the person that hit her, and we don't know the circumstances of the accident as of yet. Bad things happen and we have to learn to get through them.
Mitzi1958 chapter 2 . 8/13/2015
First thing I wanted to put down was something I thought about in my first review of Chapter One! The chapter and as you say tht next five chapters made me think of Coldpay's song "The Scientist". I played that song so much after my nieces death. And I am thinking around chapter 5 and so on another Coldpaly's song will be playing in my head "Fix You".

Knew it was Bella that Edward's wife requested to be there for him and Molly and he will need her. The first week is a mind numbing hell! I really can not say what the first week was like when my dad died, my mom died and than after they were gone, my niece was murder and my nephew committed suicide! I have two older sisters and each one now knows the feeling of losing a child and they all say the same thing, they do not remember the first week. All my brother remember was a friend who told him to wear comfortable shoes to the wake and funeral and he was so thankful for that one piece of advice! You are constantly on your feet!

Edward has a long hard year ahead of him, it does get better. As a friend of mine who just lost her mother ask me, does it ever get to feel normal again and I told her the truth, it becomes a new normal, the old normal is dead and gone with your love one but you do learn to live with it. I thank God and so will Edward and Bella that God does do the living a huge big favor, he gives us memories and there are times that is all you have to make it through the day, the hour, the minute and even the seconds! There is just no two ways about it, death sucks!

I believe Edward's wife will be Angela! Usually it is Tanya but since Edward called Bella his wife's best friend I think it is Angela. We will see.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 9 . 8/13/2015
Taylor and Edward were/are very human. Life happens, you learn to deal with it together. They were strong and would have gotten stronger. Taylor knew though that Edward wouldn't be able to be strong enough for himself and Molly in the beginning so she planned Bella's living with them. Still firmly believe she means for Edward and Bella to end up together.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 8 . 8/13/2015
Perception is everything. Edward can't see how much Bella is hurting and how lost she is because she won't let him. Her job is to take care of Molly and him. Taylor planned on it being Edward who takes care of Bella. Neither of them is ready for that yet. Coach is another awesome guy.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 7 . 8/13/2015
I'm a little confused. Emmett quit law school. How could he now be an associate? Bella has been offered the job as head of an office for the publishing company she works for. Is it in the city where they live now? No way she'd take it if it meant moving. We will find out eventually.
Mitzi1958 chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
Ok I died alone with this much loved wife and mother! I feel her husband's pain and the bewilderment that must be going on in their sweet child's mind. How do you explain to a 1 year old that momma is not going to be with them anymore? We had to try and explain it to my great nieces Cadance and her sister MyKayla. They were only 1 and 3 years old! The oldest cryies when she sees pictures of her mother and the youngest was too young to even remember her! In fact imagine the bitter sweetness when my sister and my brother-in-law and my niece's husband watched the youngest walking for the first time at her mother's funeral. They have been a blessing and surly God sent them to us knowing we would lose their mother! The oldest looks like her daddy but the youngest is Allison made over, we think God for that everyday.

Now since this a Edward and Bella story, I am assuming that the husband is Edward and that his wife has left joint custody to him and her best friend who was in the waiting room. She knew Edward would need help, he will catch on but right now his grief will be too consuming to take proper care of the daughter. Yes he will take care of her needs but the happiness right now just isn't there for him and that is where the best friend will need to come in and take up the slack! The first three or less months are just plain hellish, no two ways about it! Right now they are all stunned, in shock but the shock wears off and the people who are around you right now eventually go home and that is when the grieving really starts!

Edward will get through this, he has too, he has a little girl who needs him and I am about 99.5% the woman who is left joint care of the little girl is Bella!

I am enjoying this story because usually Edward is already in love with Bella. Suffering in silence because he met her too late! However this sounds like a love story that will begin from scratch. He probably likes Bella, maybe not but the joint care of Edward's daughter will make Edward understand he can give his heart to somebody else, even though at first I think he will be afraid to do it, not wanting to be hurt again and who can blame him!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 6 . 8/12/2015
Speculation will run rampant among those who don't understand the relationship among the three. Would guess that Taylor knew if anyone could help Edward learn to live again after her death, it would be Bella. That Bella is the one person to whom she could entrust her husband and daughter knowing she would love them enough for both of them.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 5 . 8/12/2015
An incredible life has left it's mark on many people. Taylor was special. Edward and Bella will no doubt be drawn even more together by keeping her alive for Molly as they have been in coping with her death. Really liking the pace this story is going.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 4 . 8/12/2015
More than one very special relationship has been changed forever by Taylor's death. Would have liked her very much and it's easy to see why Edward fell in love with her. What type of work does Bella do that this is not going to be a hardship to care for Molly and Edward? What does Edward do for work? They will be of great comfort and solace to each other as time goes. Bella will be able to help keep Taylor alive for Molly so she will know the truly wonderful person her mother was.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 3 . 8/12/2015
We know a little more each chapter. Very much enjoying this story.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 8/12/2015
This is already an awesome story. Love your characters and finding out little pieces of information and story as they interact. We know you will be answering our questions like, Is Bella his wife's best friend? Not thinking sister here, though that's a possibility. They've been close friends since he and his wife met and he obviously has no problem with her being there.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
Very much like the beginning of the story. Even better is that there are no names. They aren't needed here, the words speak for themselves.
3,761 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »