Reviews for The Living Will
SarcasticBimbo chapter 10 . 8/15/2015
So sad. I have absolutely no problem with Edward being with someone other than Bella, as long as he ends up with her. I feel bad that they have to go through what they go through in order to get together, though. :-) Thank you for sharing your talent.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 42 . 8/15/2015
A very fitting ending.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 41 . 8/15/2015
An awesome story. Loved your characters and the realness. The storyline was fresh and well thought out. Enjoyed it very much. Will be checking out your other stories.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 40 . 8/15/2015
Sometimes scares can be a good thing. Makes you understand what's really important in life.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 39 . 8/15/2015
They didn't expect everyone to understand right away. Hopefully the Daniels will come around for Molly's sake. The road's not going to be smooth.
Novel's addict chapter 42 . 8/15/2015
Wow so amazing. I am speechless i lovee this stort so much, it's so well written and so so good. Thank you for sharing it :)
Mitzi1958 chapter 5 . 8/15/2015
It is good that we are coming to everyday life, this is so good but right now as I said before so hard! God as I said before, gives us the best gift ever, memories! After we lose someone it is all we have left! It will be an up hill battle for Bella, Edward and all of the parents and siblings even Taylor's. There will come a day when they may think of her for only a minute and it will surprise you because you are aure you will always think of them for the rest of your life, every minute of your life but God gives us another gift, it is called moving on and we all do it.

What Bella and Edward will find hard is the questions, from Molly. What was my mommy like? do I look like her? Were did you meet mommy? That will be a funny memory to tell her! I am anxious to see what is in the will. Will Taylor try to match up Bella and Edward, if she thought far enough into the future did she want Edward to end with Bella? I know from what I have read Taylor feels safe leaving Molly with Edward and Bella. So could she be trying some match making in heaven!?

I heard a quote from the great poet Maya Anglou. She said Grief is the price you pay for love. It is so true! Also when my niece died our prist told us a story as much as all of us who are still on earth are pleading, begging don't go, don't leave me,us there are just as many loved ones who have passed and are on the other side that are welcoming Taylor, hugging her and having a big party in heaven welcoming her home!

So the week is about to be over, the hard part they are thinking! They are wrong, so wrong . The hard part is when everyone goes home and you are left to face day in, day out without your love one and you still have to take care of a 1year old little girl, who birthday is coming up which will be bitter sweet, the adlut's will not want to celebrate it, they will not be in the mood but you can not let Molly down! She might not know what a first birthday party is but she will feel better seeing her father, her grandparents, friends having fun for a change and no glouumy face! Than Edward has not even thought of thanksgiving, christmas, birthdays, wedding anniveriarys and the year making it a year that Taylor has been gone! It is all the special days you will have to go through and you will.

I like your choice of a song but mine would have been "In The Arms Of A Angel" by Sarah McLoughlin! I also love the song "Drops Of Jupiter" by Train! I heard it love it and I thought the writer wrote to to my mom but I found out he wrote it for his mom when she died! The are great songs!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 38 . 8/14/2015
A very Happy Birthday for Bella.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 37 . 8/14/2015
Will there be a ring?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 36 . 8/14/2015
So very much enjoying this story. Wonderfully real characters and a great storyline.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 35 . 8/14/2015
A really great date. Canoeing is a lot of fun. What will Bella find when she talks to Taylor's lawyer?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 34 . 8/14/2015
Smiling is a very good thing.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 33 . 8/14/2015
Life has a way of working with you sometimes.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 32 . 8/14/2015
Taylor's plan does seem to be working. She might have been ditzy, but she was a champion tennis player and offense is a big part of that. She strategized on what would be the best for her husband, best friend, and daughter should something happen to her. Together was the only option she saw for them.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 31 . 8/14/2015
Life will work out as Fate decides. Edward and Bella are learning how to live with the new feelings they've discovered and figuring out where to go from here.
3,598 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »