Reviews for The Living Will
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 39 . 4/26
I DONT KNOW WHAT I TINK ABOUT HER NT TELLING HIM ABOUT THE LETTER, IT WAS TO HER NOT HIM SHE DIDNT LEAVE ONE FOR HIM BUT I GUESS SHE SHE HAVE TOLD HIM IDONT REALLY IF THIS WILL BREAK THEM UP.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 38 . 4/26
ITS ABOUT TIME THEY DECIDED TO MAKE LOVE I WAS BEGGING TO THINK THEY HAD BECOME MONK AND A NONE.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 37 . 4/26
I THINK EDWARD IS MORE ROMATIC WITH BELLA THAN HE EVER WAS WITH TAYLOR JUST SAYING LOOK HOW AND WHEN HE ASK HER TO MARRY HIM.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 36 . 4/26
I AM EXCITED FOR THEIR LIFE TOGETHER TO BEGIN. I DONT KNOW WHAT I THINK ABOUT THE LETTER BUT I WOULD PROBABLY SHOW IT TO HIM. ITS NOT LIKE SHE DID ANYTHING SNEAKY OR UNDERHANDED SHE WAS JUST CURIOUS ABOUT WHY THIS LAWYER AND NOT ONE OF YOUR FAMILY.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 35 . 4/26
I THINK IT WAS JUST WHAT THEY NEED TIME TO AND BY THEMSELVES.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 34 . 4/26
WAY TO GO EDWARD LOVED IT. BELLA SAID YES THANK WHERE THEY WILL GO?
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 33 . 4/26
YES THEY NEED TO BE TOGETHER CRUSHES AND ALL. MOLLY IS RIGHT DADDY GO GET MOMMA FOR HER FOREVER
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 32 . 4/26
I THINK BELLA JUST GOES WITH THE FLOW AND KESSLER'S VOICE
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 31 . 4/26
IN THER WORDS EDWARD GOT HISSELF A PUPPY BUT I CANT UNDERSTAND WHY THEY NEED A DOG ARENT THEIR LIVES HECKECK ENOUGH WITHOUT A DOG.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 30 . 4/26
WELL THEY FINALLY GOT IT OUT, HE DONT WANT HER TO LEAVE LIKE HE SAID IT MIGHT NOT BE LOVE BUT GIVE IT A TRY. OK SO THEY BOTH LIKED TH KISS THATS CAUSE I LIKE THAT THEY LIKED THAT KISS I EVEN HOPE THEY DO IT AGAIN BUT I HOPE THEY SHUT THE DOOR TO KEEP THE HOUSE WARM JUST SAYING.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 29 . 4/26
Kessler is a wise man,big deal they kissed don't see the problem his wife is dead there is no cheating. wife really set this all up think she wanted this to happen. if someone told you this story what would bother you the most them kissing or them sleeping together.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 28 . 4/26
I'M FOR ANY AND ALL KISSES HE GIVES HER BEEN WAITING A LONG TIME FOR IT. ALICES WEDDING THAT TOO BUT I WOULD RATHER IT BE BELLA AND HIS WEDDING JUST SAYING
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 27 . 4/26
BELLA IS MAMMA TO THAT BABY GIRL EVEN EDWARD SEES THAT BELLA NEEDS TO SEE IT EDWARD AND MOLLY FEELS LIKE HOME BECAUSE THEY ARE.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 26 . 4/26
NO I DO OT THINK HE IS TRYING TO REPLACE TAYLOR WITH BELLA. SHE HAS BECOME MORE THAN HIS BEST FRIEND AS WELL AS HE HAS HER THEY LOVE EACH OTHER THEY JUST DONT KNOW IT YET. THEY KNOW THEY DONT WANT TO BE AWAY FROM EACH OTHER BUT JUST HAVENT FIGURED T OT YET.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 25 . 4/26
I WANT THEM TO GET MARRIED WILL THEY MARRY BEFOR ALICE AND JASPER OR AFTER? WILL SHE HAVE A BIG WEDDING OR A SMALL ONE SEEING THAT EDWARD HAS BEEN MARRIED BEFORE.
3,787 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »