Reviews for The Living Will
Kibachow chapter 20 . 11/2/2016
Story is so very well written. I know they must fall in love cause it is under romance category but I still can't see it being heathy. You have them so in love with Taylor that it would take years for them to move on. If it is done too quickly it won't be believable.
Kibachow chapter 13 . 11/1/2016
it will be hard to tell if they loved each other or depended on each other. The feeling of not being able to let the other go might be fear and not love.
Kibachow chapter 12 . 11/1/2016
Love the molly moments. It was needed.
Kibachow chapter 11 . 11/1/2016
That was a tough 11 chapters. We can feel Edwards grief. Bella is so strong. She is really there for him. Bella is grieving but she is not broken. Edward is broken.
Kibachow chapter 10 . 10/31/2016
That was hard. Poor Edward. Well written chapter. Be interesting to see how you turn this into a romance. What you have right now is a very very realistic storyline. edward loved his wife so much, it would take years before he would accept anyone else even Bella.
Kibachow chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
Most heart breaking start to a story.
twiclare chapter 5 . 10/11/2016
Goddess me this is emotional!
Guest chapter 15 . 9/29/2016
I like a slow burn but there is no "burn" here. You have Edward so grief stricken that he will never love Bella as deeply. Bella will always be second to Taylor. This is your reader''s view the one you wrote
Sassyvampmama chapter 43 . 9/28/2016
Read this a year ago, and it's still a great story. Thanks for sharing.
Babyface Carter chapter 43 . 9/27/2016
What a wonderful surprise! And it was a lovely chapter - wish Edward Cullen spoke at my graduation ;) LOL

I didn't know you had a new story - going to check it out now!

Thanks for writing/posting your stories :)
Darcyfan14 chapter 35 . 9/25/2016
Yeah!
eliza41 chapter 43 . 9/25/2016
Lived this. Now I want to go back and reread.
Guest chapter 31 . 9/24/2016
Awesome chapter!
lemonangeljuice chapter 43 . 9/24/2016
The speech was perfectly timeless. I may have tears in my eyes. Thank you!
Darcyfan14 chapter 28 . 9/23/2016